Zone1 About The Claim Made About the Great Society and Blacks

Israel is a small country. It cannot absorb an invasion the way the Soviet Union and China did during World War II.

When the Israelis know they are going to be invaded they need to hit first and hit hard. That is what they did. Their total victory in six days felt so very good.

Psalm 129:1-2 Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth, may Israel now say: Many a time have they afflicted me from my youth: yet they have not prevailed against me.
Why would that feel good? They are in perpetual conflict with not only the Arabs in the territory they occupied (most of which they eventually had to give back) but their neighbors.

The Zionists are like abused children who have become big enough to beat up on someone else.

Why would that feel good? They are in perpetual conflict with not only the Arabs in the territory they occupied (most of which they eventually had to give back) but their neighbors.

The Zionists are like abused children who have become big enough to beat up on someone else.
The Zionists, of whom I am one, want Israel to be left alone so that the Jews there can live in peace.

Most of you know how painful it is for me to support Joe B131. But when he's right, he's right! :D

Asian vs. Oriental: Decoding Common Word
Mix-Ups

When it comes to describing people, places, or things from Asia, you may have heard the terms “Asian” and “Oriental” being used interchangeably. However, there is a distinction between the two words that is important to understand.

We should clarify which of the two words is the proper term to use. While “Asian” is widely accepted and commonly used, “Oriental” is considered outdated and even offensive by some. The term “Oriental” originated from the Eurocentric view of the world, where the East was seen as exotic and mysterious. It is now seen as a term that perpetuates stereotypes and promotes a colonial mentality.

On the other hand, “Asian” is the preferred term to describe people or things from the continent of Asia. It is a more inclusive term that recognizes the diversity of cultures, languages, and religions in the region.

It is important to note that the term “Oriental” is still used in some contexts, such as in reference to rugs or other material goods that are produced in the East. However, even in these cases, it is best to use more specific terms to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes.

In this article, we will explore the differences between “Asian” and “Oriental” in more detail, and why it is important to use language that is respectful and inclusive.

[…]

Most of you know how painful it is for me to support Joe B131. But when he's right, he's right! :D

Asian vs. Oriental: Decoding Common Word
Mix-Ups

When it comes to describing people, places, or things from Asia, you may have heard the terms “Asian” and “Oriental” being used interchangeably. However, there is a distinction between the two words that is important to understand.

We should clarify which of the two words is the proper term to use. While “Asian” is widely accepted and commonly used, “Oriental” is considered outdated and even offensive by some. The term “Oriental” originated from the Eurocentric view of the world, where the East was seen as exotic and mysterious. It is now seen as a term that perpetuates stereotypes and promotes a colonial mentality.

On the other hand, “Asian” is the preferred term to describe people or things from the continent of Asia. It is a more inclusive term that recognizes the diversity of cultures, languages, and religions in the region.

It is important to note that the term “Oriental” is still used in some contexts, such as in reference to rugs or other material goods that are produced in the East. However, even in these cases, it is best to use more specific terms to avoid perpetuating harmful stereotypes.

In this article, we will explore the differences between “Asian” and “Oriental” in more detail, and why it is important to use language that is respectful and inclusive.

[…]

If you have a poll of how East Asians feel about the use of the word "Oriental" please post it. I could not find any. The word has never been used as a derogatory term, like "Chink," "Nip," or "Slant Eye."

People who worry about the use of the word "Oriental" should concern themselves with more important matters.

If you have a poll of how East Asians feel about the use of the word "Oriental" please post it. I could not find any. The word has never been used as a derogatory term, like "Chink," "Nip," or "Slant Eye."

People who worry about the use of the word "Oriental" should concern themselves with more important matters.
Why intentionally offend someone? Using the word "Oriental" when describing a person shows either your ignorance or your wish to be deliberately offensive.

Why?

The Zionists, of whom I am one, want Israel to be left alone so that the Jews there can live in peace.
Then they should get their asses off Palestine's land.

No, the term probably goes up there with "Negro" or "Colored", not directly insulting, but also outdated and condescending.

The land does not belong to the Palestinians any more. When it did it was a third world dump. The Jews turned it in to a first world oases of civilization.
So by your dubious logic, it's okay if someone steals your home if they can make a better use out of it?

"Well, your honor, he's just a loser racist who posts from his basement!"

"Sounds like your nice family can make much better use of his home... Out you go, Hector!"

So by your dubious logic, it's okay if someone steals your home if they can make a better use out of it?

"Well, your honor, he's just a loser racist who posts from his basement!"

"Sounds like your nice family can make much better use of his home... Out you go, Hector!"
The Jews did not initiate the use of violence. The Arabs did. At that point the Jews had to right to expand their borders at the expense of the Arabs.

Actually, you strike me as someone with a mental illness...

There's a difference between someone with biases - we all have them - and someone who spends much of his otherwise unremarkable life trying to rationalize his.
Pot meet kettle.

Not this sad ass excuse again (which isn't even true because very few Jews lived in Palestine before the British took it over with Arab assistance and then stabbed them in the back.)
From the 1880s to the 1930s, most Jewish land purchases were made in the coastal plain, the Jezreel Valley, the Jordan Valley and to a lesser extent the Galilee.[13] This was due to a preference for land that was cheap and without tenants.[13]...

As a result, this area remained uncultivated and underpopulated.[7] "The sparse Arab population in the areas where the Jews usually bought their land enabled the Jews to carry out their purchase without engendering a massive displacement and eviction of Arab tenants".[13]

In the 1930s, most of the land was bought from landowners. Of the land that the Jews bought, 52.6% were bought from non-Palestinian landowners, 24.6% from Palestinian landowners, 13.4% from government, churches, and foreign companies, and only 9.4% from fellaheen (farmers).[16]

--------

The land was not stolen. It was bought from those who owned it.

not really,

I post on a wide array of topics.

Hector's every posts is his debunked racial nonsense.
I post on many subjects. My racial comments have been denounced. They have never been debunked. They are obviously true to anyone with extensive experience with whites, Orientals, and colored people.

From the 1880s to the 1930s, most Jewish land purchases were made in the coastal plain, the Jezreel Valley, the Jordan Valley and to a lesser extent the Galilee.[13] This was due to a preference for land that was cheap and without tenants.[13]...
Blah, blah, blah.

Point is, they were European Colonists and no one invited them.

I post on many subjects. My racial comments have been denounced. They have never been debunked.
Where is the Department of Race Realism at any major university.

Just one.

Not even the most right wing, Bible thumping, Talking Snake university has one of those. No academic with these kinds of views could gain tenure. There's a reason for that.

Forum List

Back