Absolutely No Election Fraud

The left follows the Bill Clinton example. Just deny, deny, deny, and with willing accomplices in the media, just saying this makes it so.

BTW, "THE AP HAS CALLED THE RACE FOR BIDEN"

6b584417aa2f1f0cc6cb0eb7a6021721.jpeg

The left follows the Bill Clinton example. Just deny, deny, deny, and with willing accomplices in the media, just saying this makes it so.

That's a lot of fraudulent votes. Those wouldn't happen to be the mail-in votes or the votes coming from those "darker" cities?..Would they? :)
Trump lost. Biden won. Watching ONAN will rot your brain! :auiqs.jpg:

Don't get me started --- Associated Press has no authority at all to say who won elections. People gave them credibility for a long time, but that was when it was obvious. They don't just get to tell us whom they've decided has won!! But that's what they want. No one should ever credit them with announcing the winner of any race again --- they definitely don't deserve it, they cheat.

Don't get me started --- Associated Press has no authority at all to say who won elections. People gave them credibility for a long time, but that was when it was obvious. They don't just get to tell us whom they've decided has won!! But that's what they want. No one should ever credit them with announcing the winner of any race again --- they definitely don't deserve it, they cheat.

They've been doing it for decades. It's a tradition. Where you been? You didn't seem to have an issue four years ago when the carnival barker won by less than 77,000 votes over three states. They called it for him the next morning. Didn't see anybody complaining. So what's different about this year? I think only Fox made an unforced error on election night when they called AZ prematurely for Biden. The rest of the networks waited until 11/7 before they called the race.

I mean, he lost. Big deal. I'm sure he'll still be around to bloviate and make everyone's lives miserable. I certainly hope he does for Republicans..who richly deserve it.

I heard judges were gonna start sanctioning attorneys who bring his frivolous cases.

Oh boy ... those are judgments yet to come down ... lawyers have a duty to provide for the smooth operation of the court system ... trying to throw a monkey wrench into the machine can get one dis-barred ...

OAN, LMAO
And yet you cant refute a thing said in the video. My guess is you wont even watch. Lemmings are like that.
You do have to wonder about people who believed the Russia hoax for four years, but now believe the election was perfect.
If I believed in the Russian Hoax for 5 yr, I'd feel like such a GD stupid Village Idiot I would be to ashamed to post here. But obviously we ain't dumb arses.

YOU understand I was mocking Google dont you? They put that under EVERY VIDEO dealing with the election -- as if a media source Carrie's any authority

Forum List

Back