🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

ACA IS HERE TO STAY, THANK YOU MR. PRESIDENT

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Breaking news, the Supreme Court just gives ACA a long over due, GET A FUKIN LIFE GOP SLAP DOWN......ruling that ACA is constitutional and conservatives need to get over it. Of all the crap this country has endured over the last few months and years, the lazy good for nothing, but scare the hell out of white people and hicks, house do nothing but challenge ACA session after session, election year after election year and we all should be sick and tired of it. Sen. McConnell of Ky. who represents the poorest mf's in the country, got a lot of damned nerves blasting ACA. Ky. was the poster child for ACA, with so many hooch hillbillies signing up for it.

Now perhaps this country can move on the more important things, like pork projects, granting tax payer funds to study the reaction of ants after mating.

whatever. I'm in my 60s. I won't have to be paying for it. I can't wait to suck off of you

Breaking news, the Supreme Court just gives ACA a long over due, GET A FUKIN LIFE GOP SLAP DOWN......ruling that ACA is constitutional and conservatives need to get over it. Of all the crap this country has endured over the last few months and years, the lazy good for nothing, but scare the hell out of white people and hicks, house do nothing but challenge ACA session after session, election year after election year and we all should be sick and tired of it. Sen. McConnell of Ky. who represents the poorest mf's in the country, got a lot of damned nerves blasting ACA. Ky. was the poster child for ACA, with so many hooch hillbillies signing up for it.

Now perhaps this country can move on the more important things, like pork projects, granting tax payer funds to study the reaction of ants after mating.
And now what? So the subsidies are fine....ACA is not anything close to what we have been sold.
Past this current POTUS, we will not recognize ACA....ACA is driving the cost to administer medical care out of control...
You can do your victory lap now. Go ahead.
BTW genius, the GOP wanted the ruling to go this way. it wasn't the Republican party that sued. Dumb ass.
BTW, I am on to your base hatred of Caucasians....Your racism has been answered by karma. Why do you think you are handicapped?....What goes around comes around....Sistah....

whatever. I'm in my 60s. I won't have to be paying for it. I can't wait to suck off of you
LOL...These entitlement minded idiots and Obama sycophants think ACA is some sort of panacea.
Or they just love it because Obama wanted it. And they are ok with anything Obama says and does because they worship the guy.
I wonder what these morons are going to do with themselves on Jan 21 2017 when Obama becomes irrelevant and his polices get kicked out.
Even if by some miracle Hillary Clinton gets elected, she is going to make it very clear her thoughts on Obama and his family to which there is no political love lost. Clinton will dispatch any and all vestiges of Obama, including staff. EO's? Forget it. Those are done done....By then end of the first year, no matter who is in the WH, Obama will be a bad memory.

LOL...These entitlement minded idiots and Obama sycophants think ACA is some sort of panacea.
Or they just love it because Obama wanted it. And they are ok with anything Obama says and does because they worship the guy.
I wonder what these morons are going to do with themselves on Jan 21 2017 when Obama becomes irrelevant and his polices get kicked out.
Even if by some miracle Hillary Clinton gets elected, she is going to make it very clear her thoughts on Obama and his family to which there is no political love lost. Clinton will dispatch any and all vestiges of Obama, including staff. EO's? Forget it. Those are done done....By then end of the first year, no matter who is in the WH, Obama will be a bad memory.

YEP. it'll bite them one way or another.

• Banned

You already do or at least people on Medicare and SS already and guess what, every time a job is shipped overseas, your job...Wall Street sucks off you. Every time a over paid welfare queen in congress takes yet another vacation on your time, after working a few days, the sucking action starts again and every time our kids are killed on Muslim soil for a war, thus far that has cost trillions.....with no end in sight....guess what sucker, the sound starts again....so paying for some poor sap to see a doctor....call me Hoover!!

• Banned

Yeah a bad memory for you racist mf's that has made this country and the Presidents life a living hell. Put it this way, despite what you ass holes think of OBama, YOU ARE NOT THE MAJORITY AND NOBODY GIVES A RATS FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM, ACA, NEGRO'S OR ME!! SO FUCK OFF!!

This is a lie: .ACA is driving the cost to administer medical care out of control...

If not, show us, be specific. Just don't yell anymore. No one is buying it.

Yup and there will be a boatload of other good for nothing freeloaders doing the same thing.

One has to wonder what the Supreme Court uses for brains. Three of them voted against this abomination but the rest should take a fucking hike.

We taxpayers now have another huge entitlement that we will be paying for. All except the "subsidized" that is.

Well that certainly is the liberal way, start a discussion then not want any discussion I would like to get another life and give it to you but I think you might have to settle with living in your mom's basement.

Insurance company stock is soaring, explanation for you, they are making a ton of money and with this decision will make a ton more. Of course that money will be created by liberal pixie dust so no problem.

Yeah a bad memory for you racist mf's that has made this country and the Presidents life a living hell. Put it this way, despite what you ass holes think of OBama, YOU ARE NOT THE MAJORITY AND NOBODY GIVES A RATS FUCK ABOUT YOU OR WHAT YOU THINK OF HIM, ACA, NEGRO'S OR ME!! SO FUCK OFF!!

Negro's? WTF is this Salem in 1960 or what? Yeah, the president after delivering his lip service for those in Charleston jetted off to San Francisco to have a fund raiser in a billionaires home. I am told they could see the Golden Gate bridge from his home. Quite the living hell. Ah if only it were Bush who done such an insensitive thing. Hell the Republicans did a Monica on him over Obamatrade. Yes he is living in Hell.

Husseincare is not here to stay. Republicans all voted against it and will come together again to repeal it altogether.

And I'll cherish watching you Leftwats screaming in a corner about how racist it all is.

Claudette, SS and medicare are not entitlements, for starters.

Stay with the facts.

Excuse me while I stand over here and LMAO.

You actually think the Prez gives a shit what anyone thinks of him??

His ego is bigger than the state of Texas so I doubt he gives a shit what anyone thinks of him.

His ACA is another huge entitlement the taxpayers of America will have to pay for. Except for those that the rest of us will be "subsidizing." My benefit costs went up by 30% because of the ACA and I am paying for my benefits plus every freeloader in America who can't pay for him or herself.

If you think that's a great idea then your moron. A fucking moron at that.

All you far right reactionary Obama haters can piss off. No one cares anymore. It's over.

Forum List

Back