According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Looks like Iran is begging for an ass kicking!!!

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

Way to old.
Why dont you get your fat ass down to the enlistment office?
I'm sure our aircraft carriers wouldnt mind an extra ship anchor.

I did my 21 years and may get recalled. How about this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

You won't get recalled. No more than I will.

Maybe...maybe not, but I will go if called. I don't hide like CRC trumpanzee cowards do.

Poor little drug user that was dishonorable discharged!

Who is doing that? Name names.

You...privately.
Nope. But I wonder if you are going to join up to help fight....here: U.S. Air Force or U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior? or United States Marines Corps

You upset that you could not attend the funeral in Iran?
Nope...but I know projection when I see it. Maybe this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

Yes you are upset that you missed the funeral or your hero terrorist!
Nope...but more projection on your part, I see. We know CRCs are just the other side of the coin from fundie muslims.

CNN Reporting no US Casualties at one of the air bases, but many Iraqi security forces at the air base hit hard.

CNN OMFG !!! R U G D F KIDDING ME !!

upload_2020-1-7_18-13-1.png

upload_2020-1-7_18-14-8.png

"Closely monitoring the situation following bombings targeting US troops in Iraq. We must ensure the safety of our servicemembers, including ending needless provocations from the Administration and demanding that Iran cease its violence. America & world cannot afford war." - Nasty Nancy Pelosi

Our enemy has chosen war. And by God, it's war we will give them.

our enemy? that would be the fucking evil corrupt government is this country that has something called the CIA that others mentioned previously you obviously missed is ALWAYS starting wars with other countries murdering women and children and this is ANOTHER one of those moments of the president doing their bidding for them. yes OUR corrupt government here in the states is OUR enemy,they murder americans all the time right here in america so yeah THAT enemy of ours HAS chosen a war against the american people.:rolleyes:

they have been murdering americans for years the CIA and the FBI has been covering their asses,get a clue.:rolleyes:

Our ships will shoot first I'd Guess..............Back when I was in they could fire 100 in less than 5 minutes ......track all 100 and hit the targets..............and that was our old stuff...............

I'd HIT the missile sites at the Staits of Hormuz first................used to be Silk worms there.....don't know what they have now...............They will try to block the Straits.
You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.
Did you not know we are the largest exporter of oil?

Was killing Salami a "needless loss of life"?
Im talking about us you fucking moron.
Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Really? He already fucked up a great deal with Iran that was working, he got impeached, said he would bomb the shit out of them and get their oil, so here we are. And "Trump can handle this?" Are you out of your damn mind?

Who is doing that? Name names.

You...privately.
Nope. But I wonder if you are going to join up to help fight....here: U.S. Air Force or U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior? or United States Marines Corps
Hell no. These cowards fight on the sidelines along with bone spurs. They let other poor souls go and fight for Trumps oil.
Are you seeing how angry they are getting that I link military recruiting sites? We know what that means.

Not via proxies, but directly from Iran. They will be bombed back to the stone age. What a stupid move by Iran.
its about time the cowardly snakes crawled from under the rocks ! im sick of the bastards time to launch and test new equipment without putting large numbers of our troops on the ground ! bombs missiles drones ect ....dont attack their bases ...destroy them ! wipe out their nuke sites and destroy all of their refineries and then go silent .

Ayatollah Khamenei announces that due to expected overwhelming demand, the ratio of virgins will be decreased from 72 per martyr to one per 72 martyrs.

You...privately.

You upset that you could not attend the funeral in Iran?
Nope...but I know projection when I see it. Maybe this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

Yes you are upset that you missed the funeral or your hero terrorist!
Nope...but more projection on your part, I see. We know CRCs are just the other side of the coin from fundie muslims.

Yes we know you you will go and support your terrorist hereos!

Our ships will shoot first I'd Guess..............Back when I was in they could fire 100 in less than 5 minutes ......track all 100 and hit the targets..............and that was our old stuff...............

I'd HIT the missile sites at the Staits of Hormuz first................used to be Silk worms there.....don't know what they have now...............They will try to block the Straits.
You people are mentally sick. This is a manufactured crisis for oil, and this dick head Trump wants to cash in at the expense of needless loss of life. And you could give two shits about that.

Your president can handle this without loss of american life. He isnt interested in fighting them on their terms
Really? He already fucked up a great deal with Iran that was working, he got impeached, said he would bomb the shit out of them and get their oil, so here we are. And "Trump can handle this?" Are you out of your damn mind?
Shitforbrains.

Iran is violating the deal

You can knock us down but we come back 10x stronger. God bless our troops over there.

CNN Reporting no US Casualties at one of the air bases, but many Iraqi security forces at the air base hit hard.

Be honest, board lefties...how many of you are mad that there are no American casualties. You ‘know you wanted to scream that Trump had blood on his hands.

You are so mad, aren’t you? So so so mad.:21:

We are gonna have to free up the sea. Take out the navy ,bomb some bases call it nite

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

Way to old.
Why dont you get your fat ass down to the enlistment office?
I'm sure our aircraft carriers wouldnt mind an extra ship anchor.

I did my 21 years and may get recalled. How about this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

You won't get recalled. No more than I will.

Maybe...maybe not, but I will go if called. I don't hide like CRC trumpanzee cowards do.

Navy.mil The Official Website of the United States Navy: Home Page

Why wait for the call?

They have been in violation for a long time.

Shitforbrains.

Iran is violating the deal

Forum List

Back