According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

It's very very telling to see all the CRC trumpanzees get Irate....I mean REALLY IRATE...when I post links to signing up for the military to them.

Obama?

You still upset about your hero terrorist?
Did someone say....Former President OBAMA? View attachment 298995
Obama had a great deal that was working, then came along this Trump turd, and everything went to shit. What a fuck up this was. Alright you Trump stooges, I want you all to go sign up and grab Trumps oil for him.

Iran isn't going to push us into war. If they really wanted war, they would have struck U.S. facilities around Iran. They didn't. They don't want an overt war with us.

When you are this wrong this early...……..probably better just take a break and see what's happening.

Trump pushing the button on the Iran missile launchers?
Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

god we got some fucking idiots here dont we?

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.
you are a stupid bastard arent you . your Iranian buddies are responsible for the blood of hundreds of thousands of people including American shed by attacks and terror thats been going on for 40 yrs ! you are cheering for Iran ! well shut up and sit back and watch what America under a real leader is capable of . fuck Iran ! fuck the left ! and fuck you !

Obama Bombs Didn’t Kill Americans?

Poor Iran. Wait until they nuke themselves.
Iran Will Accidentally Detonate a Nuke on Themselves.

upload_2020-1-7_20-20-0.gif

CNN Reporting no US Casualties at one of the air bases, but many Iraqi security forces at the air base hit hard.

Be honest, board lefties...how many of you are mad that there are no American casualties. You ‘know you wanted to scream that Trump had blood on his hands.

You are so mad, aren’t you? So so so mad.:21:

It's very very telling to see all the CRC trumpanzees get Irate....I mean REALLY IRATE...when I post links to signing up for the military to them.

Obama?

You still upset about your hero terrorist?
Did someone say....Former President OBAMA? View attachment 298995
Obama had a great deal that was working, then came along this Trump turd, and everything went to shit. What a fuck up this was. Alright you Trump stooges, I want you all to go sign up and grab Trumps oil for him.

Yes Obama allowed this mess to happen and now we have to clean it up!

But we know that you love them terrorists!

UN reports increasing violations of Iran nuclear deal

Good God have you paid attention?
Yup, I saw iran attack our embassy last week and also killed an American a few days before that. Prior to that they attacked ships, oil refineries and one of our drones.

All BEFORE we responded.

Are you aware the US massacred 25 Iraqi troops? This is why they rioted at the embassy. Get informed!

Why would Iran attack us for killing Iraqis?
You idiot. You dummies complain about a little protest outside the embassy, but ignore the fact it was in retaliation of the US massacring 25 Iraqi militia.
If this is news to you, you have to admit you are uninformed.

god we got some fucking idiots here dont we?
and traitors to boot ! fuck the left !

Looks like 52 places in Iran are about to become history.

And if they do not, then Trump's bluff is called...that is the problem with talking shit on twitter.

he will fold faster than a cheap card table -

then his drones will kiss his ass for not starting a war .

uh the motherfucker Orange clown ALREADY started A WAR.:rolleyes:

How so?

How did Trump get Iran to attack our Embassy in Iraq?
In which no one was killed or hurt, but you Trumpettes want lots of dead Iranian women and children as pay back.

You dumb fucks don’t even know of the 25 Iraqis the US murdered prior to the embassy riots.

We're all dumb fucks, Gripper! Everyone is a brainwashed Trumpian except YOU. God bless you for pointing out what great, noble, innocent people Iran are, and what total assfucks the evil USA is! When can we expect you to fly over, join the Royal Guard and start fighting against us? You KNOW you wanna do it!
Just remember, Dumb Don is your God.
:thankusmile:

yeah they are as bad as the Obozo worshippers who thought of him as a god as well.

Last edited:
He already fucked up a great deal with Iran
Fucked up? NO that's what Obama did by giving them 150 billion dollars and then let them walk all over us. The deal was a pile of shit with no enforcement mechanism and no way to verify it. Obama FUCKED THE AMERICAN PEOPLE AND NOW TRUMP HAS TO CLEAN UP HIS GOD DAMN MESS!

SITREP: 8:15 P.M. ET
- Iran fires at least 13 ballistic missiles
- Iraq's Al Asad Airbase hit
- Reports of Iraqi casualties, unknown if there are any U.S. casualties
- 2 missiles fell in Erbil; no damage or injuries
- Trump may address the nation
- No U.S. response so far

BNO News (@BNONews) January 8, 2020

i wonder how many of those terrorist missiles were payed for by Obamas multi billion $ gift to the bastards .

Don’t worry Bro, Iran gets incinerated in the end, literally. Ezekiel 38.

More blood on Dumb Don’s hands.
you are a stupid bastard arent you . your Iranian buddies are responsible for the blood of hundreds of thousands of people including American shed by attacks and terror thats been going on for 40 yrs ! you are cheering for Iran ! well shut up and sit back and watch what America under a real leader is capable of . fuck Iran ! fuck the left ! and fuck you !

Our ships will shoot first I'd Guess..............Back when I was in they could fire 100 in less than 5 minutes ......track all 100 and hit the targets..............and that was our old stuff...............

I'd HIT the missile sites at the Staits of Hormuz first................used to be Silk worms there.....don't know what they have now...............They will try to block the Straits.

You know, really, we spend a lot of money on defense. These ships and troops we have in that area are supposed to be able to do very advanced warfare --- I sure think this is the moment. Not to pretend we're Iran's newest bestest friend like we do with all the other enemy countries like Iraq and Afghanistan. Could we, like, actually fight back? Seriously fight??

So for I have not heard officially of any casualties, nor of our response. I do not doubt we're going to do something pretty serious, but highly doubt nukes will be used. Not by us anyway, unless they use them first. The Iranians might use Chem or Bio WMDs though, and that'll up the ante quite a bit.

So - we knew they would retaliate and they did. Now they have to know that we are going to hit back, harder than they hit us.

Forum List

Back