According to Twitter Baghdad Int’l Airport Hit w/Rockets from Iranian Militia

Not one lefty can explain how Trump got Iran to attack our embassy in Iraq so he could distract from his impeachment.

Looks like Iran is begging for an ass kicking!!!

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

Way to old.
Why dont you get your fat ass down to the enlistment office?
I'm sure our aircraft carriers wouldnt mind an extra ship anchor.

I did my 21 years and may get recalled. How about this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

It's never too late for you to reenlist.
I didnt join the military because there were no wars that threatened our country.
I also had a good job so I didnt feel like taking a paycut for the first gulf war....besides I was well past thirty when that happened.

What'd you join for?
The free food?

Last edited:
View attachment 298987
Pro-IRGC News Agency "Tasnim" quoting their sources: "If US retaliates, Hezbollah will attack #Israel by its missiles!"

_______

Bring it on, assholes.
Well my man..............They are going to get hit.............Good Hunting IDF..........
You have no functioning brain. We had a great deal with Iran that this war criminal axed, and this is the result. You are no better than Trump. Why don't you go over there and die for Trumps money?
View attachment 298990
That's not happening. Trumps going to jail.
Any day now!

U.S. Air Force

U.S. Air Force

Way to old.
Why dont you get your fat ass down to the enlistment office?
I'm sure our aircraft carriers wouldnt mind an extra ship anchor.

I did my 21 years and may get recalled. How about this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

You won't get recalled. No more than I will.

upload_2020-1-7_18-9-52.png

DRUDGE REPORT 2020®

Early reports are no casualties. That’s fantastic!

Condolences to lefties and the corporate media on no casualties.

Iran launches missiles at US military facilities in Iraq: US official

A U.S. official confirmed that as of 7 p.m. Eastern time missiles were still inbound from Iran to multiple locations inside Iraq, specifically Erbil and Al Assad.
Trump has blood on his hand if just one service person dies. Fuck that evil bastard.
Fuck you punk... Trump stood up to those evil bastards. There are consequences for actions and your Obama was a pussy that allowed everyone to walk all over us.. Now we pay for Obama's weakness and ignorance...

So You like To see Obama collude with Russia and Iran to buy Obama Bombs to
Kill Americans?

Understood.

View attachment 298987
Pro-IRGC News Agency "Tasnim" quoting their sources: "If US retaliates, Hezbollah will attack #Israel by its missiles!"

_______

Bring it on, assholes.
Well my man..............They are going to get hit.............Good Hunting IDF..........
You have no functioning brain. We had a great deal with Iran that this war criminal axed, and this is the result. You are no better than Trump. Why don't you go over there and die for Trumps money?
View attachment 298990
That's not happening. Trumps going to jail.

Who is doing that? Name names.

You...privately.
Nope. But I wonder if you are going to join up to help fight....here: U.S. Air Force or U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior? or United States Marines Corps

You upset that you could not attend the funeral in Iran?
Nope...but I know projection when I see it. Maybe this for you? U.S. Army: What’s Your Warrior?

Yes you are upset that you missed the funeral or your hero terrorist!

CNN Reporting no US Casualties at one of the air bases, but many Iraqi security forces at the air base hit hard.

Not a massacre of Americans. So...?

Innocent Iraqis and Iranian dissidents who oppose the Ayatollah and his oppressive government.

This is akin to setting a fire and leaving. Saying "once I leave the fire will put itself out". That's not how it works.

That's exactly how fireworks work. It's even on the label. 'Light and stand back'

LOL.

This isn't the 4th of July.

It is wartime now.

We've been continuously at war over there for two decades. We aren't doing any good there, the place always was and will always be a shite hole.

It's time to get out before someone gets hurt... and by someone, I mean someone I care about.
We’ve been at war with Iran since they invaded US soil in 79.

this coming from the guy who said Nixon did not expand Johnsons war in vietnam.:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back