ACLU Leader Changes Tune on Bathroom Law When Her Daughters Saw Men in the Ladies Room

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
Funny that transgenders make up only .03% of the population and people rarely saw them, or didn't know they did, in the past. Suddenly, there are men in restrooms everywhere. Either they are just taking advantageous of the situation or a lot of people suddenly realized they were transgender.

She's right that we need to find a middle ground instead of exposing children to men using the restrooms.

"There’s an easy way to turn a liberal into a conservative: introduce them to the real world.

That happened to Maya Dillard Smith, former director of the Georgia chapter of the ACLU.

Smith, like so many in the ACLU, the left, and the Democrat party, pushed hard for "transgendered" bathroom rules…the kind that Obama recently ordered schools across the nation to obey.

But yesterday, she stepped down — after seeing her daughters "frightened" by biological males using the women’s restroom.

As Federalist Papers reported:

The ACLU has been increasingly focusing on transgender issues, advocating for "gender neutral" restrooms and permitting biological males to use women’s restrooms, LifeSiteNews is reporting.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered," she wrote.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer," she continued. "I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization."

"I understood it to be the ACLU’s goal to delicately balance competing rights to ensure that any infringements are narrowly tailored, that they do not create a hierarchy of rights, and that we are mindful of unintended consequences," she said.

"I believe there are solutions that can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent," she said.

She has started a new website, FindingMiddleGround.com, that seems to look for a middle ground between privacy rights and transgender rights.

But you know liberals. For putting her daughters above "fundamentally transforming America," Smith is now receiving vicious hate from her fellow travelers. She is a traitor to them now.

Cheryl Courtney-Evans, writing on her blog "A Bitch For Justice," railed against Dillard Smith, saying she should "STFU," calling her a "bitch" and "stupid as sh*t.""

http://toprightnews.com/aclu-leader-learns-brutal-truth-after-daughters-encounter-men-in-womens-restroom/

Funny that transgenders make up only .03% of the population and people rarely saw them, or didn't know they did, in the past. Suddenly, there are men in restrooms everywhere. Either they are just taking advantageous of the situation or a lot of people suddenly realized they were transgender.

She's right that we need to find a middle ground instead of exposing children to men using the restrooms.

"There’s an easy way to turn a liberal into a conservative: introduce them to the real world.

That happened to Maya Dillard Smith, former director of the Georgia chapter of the ACLU.

Smith, like so many in the ACLU, the left, and the Democrat party, pushed hard for "transgendered" bathroom rules…the kind that Obama recently ordered schools across the nation to obey.

But yesterday, she stepped down — after seeing her daughters "frightened" by biological males using the women’s restroom.

The ACLU has been increasingly focusing on transgender issues, advocating for "gender neutral" restrooms and permitting biological males to use women’s restrooms, LifeSiteNews is reporting.

"I have shared my personal experience of having taken my elementary school age daughters into a women’s restroom when shortly after three transgender young adults, over six feet [tall] with deep voices, entered," she wrote.

"My children were visibly frightened, concerned about their safety and left asking lots of questions for which I, like many parents, was ill-prepared to answer," she continued. "I found myself principally and philosophically unaligned with the organization."

"I understood it to be the ACLU’s goal to delicately balance competing rights to ensure that any infringements are narrowly tailored, that they do not create a hierarchy of rights, and that we are mindful of unintended consequences," she said.

"I believe there are solutions that can provide accommodations for transgender people and balance the need to ensure women and girls are safe from those who might have malicious intent," she said.

She has started a new website, FindingMiddleGround.com, that seems to look for a middle ground between privacy rights and transgender rights.

But you know liberals. For putting her daughters above "fundamentally transforming America," Smith is now receiving vicious hate from her fellow travelers. She is a traitor to them now.

Cheryl Courtney-Evans, writing on her blog "A Bitch For Justice," railed against Dillard Smith, saying she should "STFU," calling her a "bitch" and "stupid as sh*t.""

http://toprightnews.com/aclu-leader-learns-brutal-truth-after-daughters-encounter-men-in-womens-restroom/
Those who promote lies have no place at the ACLU table. See ya, bitch.

Of course, the woman is being viciously attacked by libs for having concern for her daughters.

Leftists are fair at excitedly planning ahead to forward their political nonsense, but in terms of real life cannot see beyond their eyelashes to fathom the consequences until they are slapped upside the head with them.

Then they whisper "Oh ... I didn't know."

Leftists are fair at excitedly planning ahead to forward their political nonsense, but in terms of real life cannot see beyond their eyelashes to fathom the consequences until they are slapped upside the head with them.

Then they whisper "Oh ... I didn't know."

Yep, when those "do as I say and not as I do" regressive sodomite enablers have to do as they say, the tune suddenly changes, go figure.

She was the interim director for the state of Georgia.

I find it interesting that non-vetted blog-type wingnut sites are running the story, but not a single actual news site is.

Makes me wonder if the non-vetted blog-type wingnut sites are circlejerking something that didn't really happen.

All I can say is

Welcome to our side, Mrs Maya Dillard Smith!!

You are no less a liberal for realizing the problem. In fact, you are better prepared to find a solution due to your new found awareness!!

Are you incapable of comprehending English? Educated by Liberals. I see.

She was the interim director for the state of Georgia.

I find it interesting that non-vetted blog-type wingnut sites are running the story, but not a single actual news site is.

Makes me wonder if the non-vetted blog-type wingnut sites are circlejerking something that didn't really happen.
abitchforjustice: And She Stepped Down for WHAT????? Oh look a link from the op ......think much,,,oh and check your privilege

Don't you just LOVE IT, when a LIBERAL has shit happen to them, and they discover ethics, morals, and principles?

TransgenderBathroomBigot-Attrib-AFBranco-ComicallyIncorrect-042116.jpg

How did she know they were men? Did she look up their skirts?

They were probably wagglin' their wieners at the little girls.

You know, shakin' off in the sink maybe.
Well that didn't happen. So it seems this woman had no idea what was under those people's skirts.

You were there?
I wouldn't have known either if I had been there, because I wouldn't have demanded to look at their crotches. Would you have made them drop trou?

The kids will learn sooner or later. The outhouse is used by both sexes to poop but only women are allowed to pee in it. Men have to go behind the outhouse and pee in the woods out of sight.

Forum List

Back