Across America whites are biased and do not even know it.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hey-dont-even-know-it/?utm_term=.a076abb310ee

This study shows just how racist many whites are. It sheds light on why, when so many whites debate, they get are called racist. They just do not realize or want to realize that their views are racist because their subconscious beliefs about blacks are negative.

You like apples?

How do you like them apples?

Always talking about statistics about blacks.....how about some studies about whites. How do you like dem apples? Bitter ?
Not at all. The you don't even know it argument is a bullshit argument which allows you to say or make claims against other people without having to do any real research into anything. The only thing you demonstrated is explicit trust in WaPo.
Implicit-association test - Wikipedia

Criticisms are listed in the above.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...hey-dont-even-know-it/?utm_term=.a076abb310ee

This study shows just how racist many whites are. It sheds light on why, when so many whites debate, they get are called racist. They just do not realize or want to realize that their views are racist because their subconscious beliefs about blacks are negative.

You like apples?

Always talking about statistics about blacks.....how about some studies about whites. How do you like dem apples? Bitter ?
Not at all. The you don't even know it argument is a bullshit argument which allows you to say or make claims against other people without having to do any real research into anything. The only thing you demonstrated is explicit trust in WaPo.

It could very well be a bullshit claim....meaning that they know they are racist and are just lying.....or is lying something else white people are never guilty of? What I know is this. If racism is exposed......it destroys your narrative about blacks. The exposing of racism gives credibility to the need for liberalism, as well as, it destroys the idea of black inferiority being the root cause of racial inequality. Thus, the existence of racism are a threat to social conservatism beliefs and ideals and racism is a threat to the idea of white supremacy because it shows white society "cheating" in favor of whites and hence whites being ahead because of the cheating, and not because of being superior.

You like apples?

Go find a safe space to whine on.

Wow, it’s hard to imagine academics reaching a conclusion they were convinced of in the first place....

You like apples?

I thought I discovered one....but come to find out it was occupied by an anti-obama crowd.

You like apples?

I thought I discovered one....but come to find out it was occupied by an anti-obama crowd.
Keep looking. I'm sure there are several snowflake safe nspaces where everyone relegates themselves to second-class citizenship and hags on to it as dearly as you do.

Most whites are actually biased in favor of blacks. They love the physicality and athleticism of blacks.

I would say whites are most biased against Mexicans and Asians.
They hate and admire Blacks but it gives them and inferiority complex which makes them way more bias against us.

This falls a bit short of my admiration.

saggy-pants-thug1.jpg

These guys, on the other hand, I admire.

prior_to_capitalism.jpg

thomassowell.jpg
The men in the first picture might as well not even have tried to put pants on. What’s up with that?

You like apples?

It could very well be a bullshit claim....meaning that they know they are racist and are just lying.....or is lying something else white people are never guilty of? What I know is this. If racism is exposed......it destroys your narrative about blacks. The exposing of racism gives credibility to the need for liberalism, as well as, it destroys the idea of black inferiority being the root cause of racial inequality. Thus, the existence of racism are a threat to social conservatism beliefs and ideals and racism is a threat to the idea of white supremacy because it shows white society "cheating" in favor of whites and hence whites being ahead because of the cheating, and not because of being superior.

First, blacks are not inferior. Never have been. White people lie all the time. Black people lie all the time. Did you note in the WaPo article tht the people that were willing to take the test may actually be less biased than thought do to their willingness to seek out and test? Or are you just willing to buy into any thing that appears to support your little beliefs with out paying attention to issues with that study?

You like apples?

First, blacks are not inferior. Never have been. White people lie all the time. Black people lie all the time. Did you note in the WaPo article tht the people that were willing to take the test may actually be less biased than thought do to their willingness to seek out and test? Or are you just willing to buy into any thing that appears to support your little beliefs with out paying attention to issues with that study?

I interpreted that to mean that the tendency was that less biased people take the test, meaning more biased people were prone not to take the test. Ergo, less biased people taking the test means that the findings likely understates the level of bias among whites.

You like apples?

I interpreted that to mean that the tendency was that less biased people take the test, meaning more biased people were prone not to take the test. Ergo, less biased people taking the test means that the findings likely understates the level of bias among whites.

It means.......they dunno.

You like apples?

So an unscientific non study is proof of something? Since when?

Since you whites started posting here in the race and racism section.
Oh man you are just to smooth...

You like apples?

I am very biased, I prefer butter pecan over plain vanilla...

You like apples?

The comments or actions that lead to lefties calling whites racist, has nothing to do with any subtle, subconscious bias, that the white may or may not have,

but on the real political differences they have with the lefties in question.

No, its based on he racism you guys display.
What about the gals, or do you act nice to them for future trim possibilities?

Most whites are actually biased in favor of blacks. They love the physicality and athleticism of blacks.

I would say whites are most biased against Mexicans and Asians.

Of course they do. They will cheer for an NBA OR other well known pro athlete, but the association wirh "physicality and athleticism" does not equate to "how whites really feel".

As an editorial comment, what I stated above has no meaning to me personally.

I dont give a shit what white people think...collectively. Those who are my friends, I do.

Forum List

Back