Activists jump Pelosi's mansion wall and demand entry!

She doesn’t want a open border . You make shit up .

Then let's open the government back up to work on border security building the wall.

Tell it to Trump . It’s his shut down . He literally said that on national TV.

Democrat leaders are the ones vacationing while holding the shutdown hostage, dum dum. Now go eat a big mac to figure out why they don't care about border security.

Democrats passed bills to re-open the government. This is the Trump shutdown per Trump himself. Just because someone disagrees does not mean you do not care about border security.
Pelosi has refused to negotiate or compromise to get a legitimate bill passed that does not constitute her own edict which she demands that 2/3rds of the rest of the US government accepts, which is NOT how bills / laws are passed.

In doing so Pelosi has proven herself to be a failed Speaker if the House whose incompetence and partisanship has resulted in a government shutdown.

On Day of of Trump's Presidency Schumer declared Democrats were 100% committed to resisting, obstructiing, denying, and undermining the President and US government, to ensure their failure for the Democratic Party's own success.

Pelosi and Schumer continue to do that today, making this shutdown all theirs.
So what? Trump has also refused to negotiate or compromise.

Its like 2 foot tall douche...I posted a link with pictures of it.
Walls don’t keep people out. You proved that.

a 2 foot rock wall didn't keep people out a 30 foot concrete wall will and has. Proof is in the facts...walls in San Diego,I believe Tucson and other areas have made invasion rates drop 90%

Then she doesn’t have a wall around her house to keep people out which means she’s not being hypocritical in not wanting to rebuild the border wall.

</thread>

a 2 foot rock wall didn't keep people out a 30 foot concrete wall will and has. Proof is in the facts...walls in San Diego,I believe Tucson and other areas have made invasion rates drop 90%

Then she doesn’t have a wall around her house to keep people out which means she’s not being hypocritical in not wanting to rebuild the border wall.

</thread>

Oh then what is it called? Again I posted what she has in another comment here...you can see it for yourself.

Then let's open the government back up to work on border security building the wall.

Democrat leaders are the ones vacationing while holding the shutdown hostage, dum dum. Now go eat a big mac to figure out why they don't care about border security.

Democrats passed bills to re-open the government. This is the Trump shutdown per Trump himself. Just because someone disagrees does not mean you do not care about border security.
Pelosi has refused to negotiate or compromise to get a legitimate bill passed that does not constitute her own edict which she demands that 2/3rds of the rest of the US government accepts, which is NOT how bills / laws are passed.

In doing so Pelosi has proven herself to be a failed Speaker if the House whose incompetence and partisanship has resulted in a government shutdown.

On Day of of Trump's Presidency Schumer declared Democrats were 100% committed to resisting, obstructiing, denying, and undermining the President and US government, to ensure their failure for the Democratic Party's own success.

This is where you don't understand border security.

What hypocrisy. A short wall around her city house ?
That she has a wall,Obama has a wall,Soros has a wall,Maxine Waters has a wall,Schumer has a wall to protect themselves but hate America so much they don't want a wall to protect America.

Pelosi said walls are immoral.

There are walls, and then there are walls. The walls around the Pelosi house are the walls of the garage. They're an architecture feature. They aren't designed as a barrier to anything, as can easily be seen by the ease with which the protestors got in. The walls of my house designate my living area, and divide the space into rooms. The walls keep the cold out, and the enable me to controll my environment.

The fence between my yard and my neighbour's yard, marks our property line, which we respect by keeping our respective stuff on the right side of the fence. Good fences, make good neighbours. Not because they keep me out of my neighbours' yard. I could easily walk around it, or climb over it. But because it let's allows us to mark our territory.

Walls haven't worked at keeping people in or out, since they were invented. Even with the addition of crocodile infested moats. This whole ridiculous "crisis" is Trump's attempt to deflect attention from the fact that he's been caught, conspiring with Russia to the detriment of the United States.

Conspiring with Russia? You have evidence of this? You need to contact Bub Mueller as he couldn't find anything despite spending millions. Come on, help a buddy out! At least offer him a hand job!

We know of at least occasion where the Trump campaign did attempt to conspire with Russia. No one knows what he has and you being a Trump supporter means you have no clue what he has as supporting Trump softens the brain.
We know of no such occasion. That's fake news.

You mean Piglosi has refused to negotiate or compromise. The $5 billion figure is already a compromise.

This is where you don't understand border security.

How secure are we now ? Immigration courts closed to deportation hearings . Tsa and border guards not being paid .

How does that make us secure ?

This has nothing to do with Clinton. She did not steal the nomination. She got 54% of the primary vote to Sanders' 42%. Maybe you are too stupid to know that 54 beats 42.
As usual, YOU LIE.

Hacked DNC documents show she did.
DNC chairwoman Donna Brazil admitted she helped Hillary cheat in debates, rig primaries, and stacked the deck against Bernie, eventually giving Hillary the nomination she could not win on her own.

God, you Hillary zombies are shameless and continue to deny all evidence and fact.

God you are the moron. Numbers are numbers. Clinton won 54% to Sanders 42%. What the e-mails showed was that the DNC favored Clinton just as the RNC favored Jeb Bush. What stacked the deck against Sanders was he had no chance of winning especially after the first 4 primaries. Then you have multiple primaries on the same day that Sanders had no chance in. He only won primaries in Michigan, New Hampshire and Oklahoma.

Democrats use proportional representation. You cannot rig a system in which proportional representation is used. The Republicans have the rigged system. Trump won despite getting only 44% of the vote. For example, in SC, Trump got all of the delegates despite getting only 32% of the vote. 68% of voters who voted for someone other than Trump were disenfranchised. Sanders got only 25% of the vote and got 25% of the delegates.

That is fact.

It would depend on the circumstances. If someone goes on somebody's property seeking help or in fear of their lives, it might not be trespassing. If someone came onto my property because of that, it would not be trespassing. I would help them as much as I can. Also illegals are not violating laws as applying for asylum requires them to be on American soil.

It doesn't matter whether a wall works or not. We don't need a wall. Border crossings are down. The vast majority of illegal drugs are carries through POE not the border according to the TRUMP DEA. Of all the families who have crossed or tried to, only a small amount have been flagged as human trafficking.

No, most of the drug busts have been at the point of entry so they make the assumption that’s how most get here. Why would you bring drugs through the point of entry where all the cops and drug sniffing dogs are?

If somebody comes on my property because mine is better than theirs, I’m calling the police to have them arrested and removed from my property. After all, that’s a much better comparison.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

So they get it over the border and take it to a POE. Are you really that stupid? You apparently claim you know more than the DEA.

It is not a better comparison. It is a ridiculous comparison. These people are fleeing drug cartels that are fueled by AMERICAN dollars. If they are sent back, they could very well be killed as several have been.

You could be killed on the streets of Chicago. Live with it. They are just coming here because unlike them, we built a great country. These are lazy worthless people who want everybody to do the work for them and come here to enjoy the spoils of what WE achieved.

If it's so awful where they come from, WTF did they have children?

~~~~~~
Obviously your adversaries have forgotten that Congress has passed laws against Illegal Entry into the U.S. Last times I looked America is a land of Law. Why is it that Democrats continue their quest to flaunt the U.S. Constitution, Bill of Rights and Laws based upon the former?

The Congress has also created a system that allows people to declare asylum. They have to be IN the country to do that.

LOL

And they got past the wall with no problem.

</thread>

Oh then what is it called? Again I posted what she has in another comment here...you can see it for yourself.

According to you, it’s there for decoration, not to keep people out. :mm:

The fact is that this is not a invasion. There are no people in the employ of a foreign country trying to take over the government of this country.
Your limited intelligence and personal definition of 'invasion' you seek to force upon everyone as the q Anand only official definition is truly astonishing.

20 million illegals in the US, 11 million unidentified, 1500 a day coming across the border illegally, caravans of thousands continuing to come through our open porous (according to Obama's Chief of Border Patrol) border, according to you, is not an 'invasion'.

Bwuhahahaha...

You have the limited intelligence as you can only repeat what Trump says. There is no invasion as they are not under any foreign government. They are fleeing for their lives from drug cartels fueled by AMERICAN DOLLARS.

The irony is that they did nothing except prove walls don’t work. Lol!

No, the irony is that it proved walls are not enough. That not only is the wall itself needed, but to be secure requires that and more.
The stupidity is that you equate a several food fence around a house to a 30-food border fence. As stated, it has been proven that everywhere on is used, illegal immigration is decreased by 90%, despite your 'expert professional' advice.

#LauraLoomer and Illegal Aliens Seek #Sanctuary at @SpeakerPelosi’s CA Mansion

This is hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg:
Loomer and gang set up a canopy on Pelosi’s lawn with the word “Immorality” emblazoned in red letters.
Pelosi regularly says walls are ‘immoral’ when arguing against President Trump’s proposals for stronger border security which includes a wall.
The government shutdown has entered week three, the longest in US history because Schumer and Pelosi refuse to compromise on border wall funding.

Update: Loomer actually brought illegal immigrants from Guatemala and Mexico to Pelosi’s house, they are not actors.

~~~~~~
What a hypocrite, she wants illegals to cross our American border, but oh, don't cross her border, okay then. Everyone can argue, " Well, they knew they were trespassing, so what did they expect." That's the point of the border of United States. Switch Nancy Pelosi into Laura's role here today, and switch Nancy's border, with the U.S. border. Why is it okay Nancy Pelosi to lead the illegals into OUR BACKYARD, to offer them sanctuary.
Theoretically, anti-gun Nancy could have her guards shoot Laura Loomer and her people. I hope they squat until cops have to drag them off violently, so all can see how pro-wall Nancy is.
"ABC Fence Company? This in Über Frau Nanzi PeloSSi. Can you raise my estate fence six more feet and top it with razor wire? Why? Well, the illegals are pouring over, and I'm afraid that one of them might be an MS13 gang member!"
Maybe the walls of the homes of Progressive Democrats opposed to the border wall should be breached by illegal aliens and whatever else it take for them to get the message. This is what they wish on us only they are protected. None of them or their families ever seem to get killed like the cops or regular folks.
There is another caravan coming. Let’s send them all to Nancy's place. Both she, Schumer, Newson and others claim that sanctuary cities and areas. If she tries to kick them out, her hypocrisy will be exposed.
Chucky and crazy Maxine home addresses should be revealed for part of the caravan to find refuge there.
Great idea Laura !! :oops8:

Didn't you say that when people shouted down Republican officials in public places that this behaviour was not to be tolerated. Now you're cheering that protesters are breaking into Pelosi's residence?

That's a nice double standard you have going on there.
Piglosi said she believes walls are immoral. What basis does she have to complain?

How about because she doesn't have a wall.

The irony is that they did nothing except prove walls don’t work. Lol!

No, the irony is that it proved walls are not enough. That not only is the wall itself needed, but to be secure requires that and more.
The stupidity is that you equate a several food fence around a house to a 30-food border fence. As stated, it has been proven that everywhere on is used, illegal immigration is decreased by 90%, despite your 'expert professional' advice.

Yeah. In high traffic populated areas like San Diego. That makes sense . Not in the middle of west Texas wasteland .

The fact is that this is not a invasion. There are no people in the employ of a foreign country trying to take over the government of this country.
Your limited intelligence and personal definition of 'invasion' you seek to force upon everyone as the q Anand only official definition is truly astonishing.

20 million illegals in the US, 11 million unidentified, 1500 a day coming across the border illegally, caravans of thousands continuing to come through our open porous (according to Obama's Chief of Border Patrol) border, according to you, is not an 'invasion'.

Bwuhahahaha...

You have the limited intelligence as you can only repeat what Trump says. There is no invasion as they are not under any foreign government. They are fleeing for their lives from drug cartels fueled by AMERICAN DOLLARS.
Actually I quoted the facts from the experts Pelosi And snowflakes reject.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back