Actor Peter Fonda encourages targeting children of border patrol and ice agents

Melania Calls Secret Service After Actor Peter Fonda Calls For Barron Trump To Be Kidnapped

"The Office of the First Lady has notified the Secret Service after actor Peter Fonda called for kidnapping Melania and Donald Trump’s son, Barron"

'We should rip Barron Trump from his mothers' arms and put him in a cage with pedophiles and see if mo1. Peter Fonda will stand up against the giant a$$hole she is married to.'

1. Peter Fonda has gone full-blown mentally insane by making such a heinous, violent, threatening call / statement against the President's son. His obvious mental instability that resulted in him making such an insane act should cause the Secret Service to take him into custody, investigate him thoroughly, and give him an extensive mental examination.

2. Fonda proves he is one of the vast numbers of ignorant, emotionally manipulated snowflake SHEEP who has no clue that Obama and his administration was doing not just the same thing but worse to children in 2015, when a California Judge ruled against his administration's actions that violated a 20-year policy that set the standard on how to deal with immigrant children. Federal Judge Gee described Obama holding facilities as 'concentration camps' in which children were subjected to deplorable conditions. In one case a young immigrant child had been throwing up for 3 days straight, was given water as 'medical treatment, and was not taken to the hospital until she began throwing up on the 4th day.

3. Fonda continues to prove how completely STUPID he is by suggesting Barron Trump be 'thrown into a cage with Pedophiles'. Considering the children are being separated FROM adults until their relationships are identified, is Fonda suggesting other CHILDREN - not adults - they will be placed with are the 'pedophiles'?

WTF is wrong with Liberals, especially HOLLYWOOD Liberals?
What a shame all those parents couldn't avail themselves of the same Secret Service to protect their children.
they shouldn't have crossed illegally in the country and that wouldn't happen. hmmm trespassing isn't legal. If you think it is, then don't lock your doors on your house and let everyone in that wants to walk in any time.

Which is stupid as hell.....

Again, Hollywood has been insanely vile to the point now of committing crimes, calling for his son to be kidnapped, caged, and raped by pedophiles...and you think he seeks their approval?

:wtf:

...Because 'Hollywood' is made up of less than a dozen outspoken liberals, amirite?!? Would you like a tissue, deplorable?
:confused-84::eusa_eh::cuckoo::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh::uhh:

Truth sounds like hate to those who hate the truth.

It doesn't sound like hate, it sounds like a lunatic gibbering.

That's because the truth can sting a bit. If it wasn't for stereotypes and broad brushes, you hyper-partisan rejects would have no salient points to fling at one another. Keep on truckin.
what truth are you referring to?

Which is stupid as hell.....

Again, Hollywood has been insanely vile to the point now of committing crimes, calling for his son to be kidnapped, caged, and raped by pedophiles...and you think he seeks their approval?

:wtf:

...Because 'Hollywood' is made up of less than a dozen outspoken liberals, amirite?!? Would you like a tissue, deplorable?

That's because the truth can sting a bit. If it wasn't for stereotypes and broad brushes, you hyper-partisan rejects would have no salient points to fling at one another. Keep on truckin.

It doesn't sting. It's impossible to decipher. Nobody has any idea what the fuck you're jabbering about.

He doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about. He's just another mentally ill troll.

The truth that most of you are hyper partisan hacks. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or something?

It doesn't sting. It's impossible to decipher. Nobody has any idea what the fuck you're jabbering about.

Then you're not too bright either.

1. Peter Henry Fonda‏Verified account @iamfonda 13h13 hours ago
    Peter Henry Fonda Retweeted I AM ANIMAL

It’s more than a protest! 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend works. I can’t be the organizer for they’ll arrest me for conspiracy to commit sedition. This must be like a spontaneous event without seeming to be organized by me and we have to make this happen NOW

Peter Henry Fonda added,

I AM ANIMAL @BeNicetoVegans
    Replying to @iamfonda @nena111971
    I believe you are right. Shall we form a protest?
    3,997 replies327 retweets562 likes

2. Peter Henry Fonda‏Verified account @iamfonda 13h13 hours ago
    Peter Henry Fonda Retweeted HeadlineZoo

Go for it, Headline Zoo, and see how far you get!

Peter Henry Fonda added,

HeadlineZoo @HeadlineZooo
    Replying to @iamfonda
    With you 100% except for surrounding their kid's schools. But you're not far off the mark. Let's target the agent's bosses, protest Trump hotels, boycott businesses that donate to GOP first
    464 replies61 retweets107 likes
  3. Peter Henry Fonda Retweeted
    Ellen Gunter‏ @ellengunter 15h15 hours ago
    Replying to @iamfonda
    DC on June 30th ain’t a bad start even tho Manos Pequeñas will have booked before the uproar begins.

50 replies19 retweets48 likes
  4. Peter Henry Fonda Retweeted
    Ellen Gunter‏ @ellengunter Jun 19
    Replying to @iamfonda
    Adequately describing Sanders and Nielsen Is beyond the imagination of my vocabulary.

103 replies13 retweets77 likes
  5. Peter Henry Fonda Retweeted
    Grishma‏ @Jashapara 22h22 hours ago
    Replying to @ErikWemple
    Why is NYT protecting the Trump administration. It is their duty to report Stephen Miller in his full horror.

57 replies137 retweets590 likes

6. Peter Henry Fonda‏Verified account @iamfonda 15h15 hours ago
    Wanna stop this fucking monster? Really wanna stop this giant asshole? 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND! THESE REPUBLICAN ASSHOLES ARE ALL IN ON IT! THE CHIEF ASSHOLE IS HAPPY WE ARE ALL VERY UPSET. WE HAVE TO GET EVEN MORE ANGRY WITH THESE REPUBLICANS

3,657 replies1,967 retweets4,959 likes

No one should go after Barron. Being the spawn of two whores cannot be easy. Put his parents in the cage.

Yeah, so a couple of lesbians can buy him and torture him.
No one should go after Barron. Being the spawn of two whores cannot be easy. Put his parents in the cage.

Yeah, so a couple of lesbians can buy him and torture him.

They would probably be better parents than the two pigs he was born to.

So you openly endorse of the idea of selling children to homosexuals so they can torture them.

Tell me something I didn't already know.

He also said Baron Trump should be ripped from Melania's arms and put in a cage with a pedophile. Yet..he still has his twitter. But look what happened to Roseanne.

Oh..and another gal affiliated with the Trump Admin....can't remember which one...should be raped in public, then filmed.
What a guy, eh?

I'm extremely bright.
And my particular gift is comprehension, and communication.

So if I tell you you aren't making any sense, trust me..you aren't.

DgJhjq2XcAAVN-m.jpg

I'm extremely bright.
And my particular gift is comprehension, and communication.

So if I tell you you aren't making any sense, trust me..you aren't.

You're demonstrably terrible at both. Are you asserting you're not a right-wing partisan hack?

The truth that most of you are hyper partisan hacks. Do you have a reading comprehension problem or something?
Partisan? can you say that without swallowing yourself?

Peter Fonda has always been considered "cool". It's just that TODAY (recent history) the Hollywood types are a chorus of social and social media lunatics !!! Sorry ass losers! The WORKING CLASS Americans have had a revolution! yikes! go buy another island and get over yourself...142715946274_1.jpg Meanwhile-in-Hollywood.jpg 35265-1404427067-Faye-Dunaway.jpg 32763418_435342206909030_8900140224156270592_n.jpg REALITY BITES
landscape-1488213407-kiddie-pool.jpg

Attachments

• landscape-1488213407-kiddie-pool.jpg
    landscape-1488213407-kiddie-pool.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 20

It’s more than a protest! 90 million people in the streets on the same weekend works. I can’t be the organizer for they’ll arrest me for conspiracy to commit sedition. This must be like a spontaneous event without seeming to be organized by me and we have to make this happen NOW

Peter Henry Fonda added,

Peter Henry Fonda added,

Replying to @iamfonda
    With you 100% except for surrounding their kid's schools. But you're not far off the mark. Let's target the agent's bosses, protest Trump hotels, boycott businesses that donate to GOP first
    Replying to @iamfonda
    DC on June 30th ain’t a bad start even tho Manos Pequeñas will have booked before the uproar begins.

Replying to @iamfonda
    Adequately describing Sanders and Nielsen Is beyond the imagination of my vocabulary.

Replying to @ErikWemple
    Why is NYT protecting the Trump administration. It is their duty to report Stephen Miller in his full horror.

Wanna stop this fucking monster? Really wanna stop this giant asshole? 90 MILLION PEOPLE IN THE STREETS ON THE SAME WEEKEND! THESE REPUBLICAN ASSHOLES ARE ALL IN ON IT! THE CHIEF ASSHOLE IS HAPPY WE ARE ALL VERY UPSET. WE HAVE TO GET EVEN MORE ANGRY WITH THESE REPUBLICANS

His is a "leftover" from the 60 s and never was much of a actor at best. Druged out of his mind on drugs and lives off what his wacked off mother left him. I thought he OD ed a long time ago, but here he is again.

Peter Henry Fonda added,

Peter Henry Fonda added,

Replying to @iamfonda
    Replying to @iamfonda

Replying to @iamfonda

Replying to @ErikWemple

Why must the Democrats always be such violent bigots?

Forum List

Back