Ad Implores Women To Break Up With Obama

And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.
I thought it was an effective ad.

I can see why libs don't like it.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.
Condescending? SEriously? No, the Democrat ad featuring whatever her name was from sex in the city was condescending, implying that women only voted with their vaginas. This is clever and makes all the right points. Obama is like the lothario, always promising to do better next time.

Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA.

Yeah...I just heard the other day that the number of uninsured Americans has fallen to their lowest levels since the 1990s...and Los Angeles has noted a decrease in Emergency Room visits. That's saving taxpayers! The ACA is working.
I also believe in Unicorns.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare. That would explain the reduction. But I'm just guessing.

Yeah...I just heard the other day that the number of uninsured Americans has fallen to their lowest levels since the 1990s...and Los Angeles has noted a decrease in Emergency Room visits. That's saving taxpayers! The ACA is working.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare. That would explain the reduction. But I'm just guessing.
Obamacare hasnt even been implemented yet. How could it be working?

And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.
Condescending is assuming women think with their vaginas.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare.

"Illegals" are not eligible for the ACA. They cannot purchase plans on the exchange. There is no "Obamacare" to enroll in. It's not a plan you can enroll in. Jesus fucking Christ on a raft where do you people get this shit?

"Illegals" are "filling up emergency rooms" because St. Ronnie of the Church of the Myopic Mind required Emergency Rooms to treat all comers. I wonder if that was before or after he granted amnesty to millions of them?

The "last you heard" huh? Heard from where? I gave you a link, here's another regarding the number of uninsured dropping. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhis/earlyrelease/insur201409.pdf

Truly ironic that YOU said I provided little to support my claims.

Obamacare hasnt even been implemented yet. How could it be working?

I can't believe you have the gall to call anyone else stupid.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare.

"Illegals" are not eligible for the ACA. They cannot purchase plans on the exchange. There is no "Obamacare" to enroll in. It's not a plan you can enroll in. Jesus fucking Christ on a raft where do you people get this shit?

"Illegals" are "filling up emergency rooms" because St. Ronnie of the Church of the Myopic Mind required Emergency Rooms to treat all comers. I wonder if that was before or after he granted amnesty to millions of them?

The "last you heard" huh? Heard from where? I gave you a link, here's another regarding the number of uninsured dropping. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhis/earlyrelease/insur201409.pdf

Bullshit. I posted an HHS site were they are given instructions on how to enroll. Right before the deadline they got 2 million of them to sign up thinking it was to apply for a work permit.

Ironic that your unsupported claims never stopped you from criticizing my unsupported claims. You've got some nerve.

Effective for whom?

Precisely. So, again, how effective is that ad?
Who was the target audience?

How funny is it the libs/feminazis find this ad, condescending

holy smokes

so what do they do? they DIRVERT into just what the ad is saying...

Effective for whom?

Precisely. So, again, how effective is that ad?
Who was the target audience?
Women. But anyone who saw it was the target. I saw it during a break during NFL adverts.

Ironic that your unsupported claims never stopped you from criticizing my unsupported claims. You've got some nerve.

Except mine aren't unsupported, yours are. I actually have supported mine.

I do love the righteous indignation about my "nerve" though. (transparent deflection)

VOTE people. vote OUT all Obama's friends he has put in high positions over YOU

Ad implores women to break up with Obama

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 4:00pm
Dream not come true.
Breakup-With-Obama-Boyfriend-Ad-e1411328247866-620x433.png

This one made me chuckle. Staged as though Obama is her boyfriend, the ad shows a woman betrayed by President Obama’s promises.

She says:
“In 2008 I fell in love. His online profile made him seem perfect. Smart, handsome, charming, articulate, all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012, our relationship was in trouble, but I stuck with him because he promised he’d be better. He’s great at promises. He told me we’d be safe. Have you looked at the news? He’s in my emails, text messages — spying on me but ignoring real threats. He said that we’d finally get on our feet financially. I’ll never pay down what he spent.
And the money line:
He thinks the only thing I care about is free birth control, but he wont even let me keep my own doctor. I know I’m stuck with Barack for two more years, I get that, but I’m not stuck with his friends. I’m looking for someone who gets that it’s not about him, it’s about us.”
Take a look:

Barack Obama 2016

Yes, Republicans...make it appear that a woman's politics is just like dating.

Glad to know that campaign ads devoid of any substance intrigue the minds of some conservatives...

“It worked well on digital, but it never moved numbers to justify it on broadcast, as it wasn’t giving any information to voters to move them,” the strategist said. “The ads that the Romney campaign ran focused more on economic issues for women was the obvious stuff that tested well.”

Read more: Americans for Shared Prosperity to launch women-focused ads - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

And unicorns "could" fart glitter out of their asses. The link I provided showed that the numbers started dropping after ACA enrollment, not the "pay to play" idea implemented by some hospitals.
That's evidence, not a fact. I posted a link to a more valid possible cause. Policy changes by hospitals requiring up front payments for routine visits in the emergency room. That is a more valid reason than simply more people have healthcare now thanks to Obamacare. Judging by the lousy rollout it cannot be deduced correctly how many actually got coverage and how many lost their existing coverage. And people are discovering that not only are the premiums higher than expected, fewer providers are accepting the insurance due to non-payment, but in 32 states that didn't start their own exchanges the feds cannot pay subsidies to ACA patients. Oh, and the deductibles are so high that it's like not even having insurance in some cases.

Glad to know that campaign ads devoid of any substance intrigue the minds of some conservatives...

“It worked well on digital, but it never moved numbers to justify it on broadcast, as it wasn’t giving any information to voters to move them,” the strategist said. “The ads that the Romney campaign ran focused more on economic issues for women was the obvious stuff that tested well.”

Read more: Americans for Shared Prosperity to launch women-focused ads - Maggie Haberman - POLITICO.com

Well, we could always use the media to attack the NFL and kick off a sexual-assault campaign, or start riots in Ferguson, but then we can't control the media.

Forum List

Back