Ad Implores Women To Break Up With Obama

VOTE people. vote OUT all Obama's friends he has put in high positions over YOU

Ad implores women to break up with Obama

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 4:00pm
Dream not come true.
Breakup-With-Obama-Boyfriend-Ad-e1411328247866-620x433.png

This one made me chuckle. Staged as though Obama is her boyfriend, the ad shows a woman betrayed by President Obama’s promises.

She says:
“In 2008 I fell in love. His online profile made him seem perfect. Smart, handsome, charming, articulate, all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012, our relationship was in trouble, but I stuck with him because he promised he’d be better. He’s great at promises. He told me we’d be safe. Have you looked at the news? He’s in my emails, text messages — spying on me but ignoring real threats. He said that we’d finally get on our feet financially. I’ll never pay down what he spent.
And the money line:
He thinks the only thing I care about is free birth control, but he wont even let me keep my own doctor. I know I’m stuck with Barack for two more years, I get that, but I’m not stuck with his friends. I’m looking for someone who gets that it’s not about him, it’s about us.”
Take a look:

Barack Obama 2016

Yes, Republicans...make it appear that a woman's politics is just like dating.

WHile Democrats make it appear women's politics is just like getting fucked.

I find that believable. And you also believe in tooth fairies. But for the rest of the adults, there is reality.
>>>>>>>
how do you like this for reality ?
Messianic Jewish Rabbi Jonathan Cahn believes he has unlocked the mystery of the Shemitah’s meaning as it applies to modern-day nations. In his new book, “The “Mystery of the Shemitah,” he explains that nearly every major U.S. stock market collapse since the early 1900s has occurred during a Shemitah year, as did the terrorist attack and stock market collapse of September 2001 and the financial collapse of 2008. The next Shemitah year begins Wednesday and runs through Sept. 13, 2015.

Read more at Get ready Biblical 8216 Shemitah 8217 begins this week

:fu: ............................ :asshole:

Yeah...I just heard the other day that the number of uninsured Americans has fallen to their lowest levels since the 1990s...and Los Angeles has noted a decrease in Emergency Room visits. That's saving taxpayers! The ACA is working.
I also believe in Unicorns.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare. That would explain the reduction. But I'm just guessing.
Obamacare hasnt even been implemented yet. How could it be working?

I can't believe you have the gall to call anyone else stupid.
Remind me how the employer mandates have been implemented. Or how the penalties have been enforced.
Yeah, I'll wait. Nah, I wont.
You're such an ill informed ninny.

I find that believable. And you also believe in tooth fairies. But for the rest of the adults, there is reality.
>>>>>>>
how do you like this for reality ?
Messianic Jewish Rabbi Jonathan Cahn believes he has unlocked the mystery of the Shemitah’s meaning as it applies to modern-day nations. In his new book, “The “Mystery of the Shemitah,” he explains that nearly every major U.S. stock market collapse since the early 1900s has occurred during a Shemitah year, as did the terrorist attack and stock market collapse of September 2001 and the financial collapse of 2008. The next Shemitah year begins Wednesday and runs through Sept. 13, 2015.

Read more at Get ready Biblical 8216 Shemitah 8217 begins this week

:fu: ............................ :asshole:

Holy Shit!!!

I mean Pope poop...

Get the survivalist manual out.........

I also believe in Unicorns.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare.

"Illegals" are not eligible for the ACA. They cannot purchase plans on the exchange. There is no "Obamacare" to enroll in. It's not a plan you can enroll in. Jesus fucking Christ on a raft where do you people get this shit?

"Illegals" are "filling up emergency rooms" because St. Ronnie of the Church of the Myopic Mind required Emergency Rooms to treat all comers. I wonder if that was before or after he granted amnesty to millions of them?

The "last you heard" huh? Heard from where? I gave you a link, here's another regarding the number of uninsured dropping. http://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/nhis/earlyrelease/insur201409.pdf

Truly ironic that YOU said I provided little to support my claims.
Ironic that your unsupported claims never stopped you from criticizing my unsupported claims. You've got some nerve.

Except mine aren't unsupported, yours are. I actually have supported mine.

I do love the righteous indignation about my "nerve" though. (transparent deflection)
Your claims are pure conjecture. The only thing you provided was evidence that there was a reduction but no evidence why. Well I provided one possibility. A more believable reason than you provided. If you ever spent time in a California hospital emergency room you'd know that charging those folks up front will keep them from showing up every time the they need a bandaid.

VOTE people. vote OUT all Obama's friends he has put in high positions over YOU

Ad implores women to break up with Obama

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Sunday, September 21, 2014 at 4:00pm
Dream not come true.
Breakup-With-Obama-Boyfriend-Ad-e1411328247866-620x433.png

This one made me chuckle. Staged as though Obama is her boyfriend, the ad shows a woman betrayed by President Obama’s promises.

She says:
“In 2008 I fell in love. His online profile made him seem perfect. Smart, handsome, charming, articulate, all the right values. I trusted him. But by 2012, our relationship was in trouble, but I stuck with him because he promised he’d be better. He’s great at promises. He told me we’d be safe. Have you looked at the news? He’s in my emails, text messages — spying on me but ignoring real threats. He said that we’d finally get on our feet financially. I’ll never pay down what he spent.
And the money line:
He thinks the only thing I care about is free birth control, but he wont even let me keep my own doctor. I know I’m stuck with Barack for two more years, I get that, but I’m not stuck with his friends. I’m looking for someone who gets that it’s not about him, it’s about us.”
Take a look:

Barack Obama 2016

Yes, Republicans...make it appear that a woman's politics is just like dating.

Then why do they always vote for the cute guys?

And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.
I thought it was an effective ad.

I can see why libs don't like it.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.
Condescending is assuming women think with their vaginas.

Precisely. So, again, how effective is that ad?
Who was the target audience?
Women. But anyone who saw it was the target. I saw it during a break during NFL adverts.
And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.

Effective for whom?

It is primarily condescending. The only people it will sell to is the group that is already sold. So, for the group that already believes that you have a win. For everyone else, it was alienating.

Women. But anyone who saw it was the target. I saw it during a break during NFL adverts.

There are only one of two target audiences. Right wing women or Democrats.

So, why spend money to target right wing women?

I'm a registered independent.

Effective for whom?

Effective for whom?

How can someone register to be an independent?
Do you only vote for independent candidates? Or is there some form you had to fill out?

Effective for whom?

Effective for whom?

I disagree, the target audience are democrats/woman who voted Obama

We on the right were never duped to begin with

Effective for whom?

Effective for whom?

How can someone register to be an independent?
Do you only vote for independent candidates? Or is there some form you had to fill out?

In my state I can vote for whom I like. But, when you register to vote----which is every time that you move, here, you get a new voting card, you tell them your party affiliation. You do fill out a form at the DMV. Now, there is an Independent party but it's not big here. So, I'm independent-no party affiliation.

Last edited:
Effective for whom?

Effective for whom?

By equating it with a dating site, and operating as if Obama is up for re election? Again. That was the first mistake.

By equating it with a dating site, and operating as if Obama is up for re election? Again. That was the first mistake.
Obama represents his party. He's the best they have to offer. Plug someone else in there the results is the same. Hillary is no better. She worked inside the current administration and is part of the mentality that has infected Democrats. It doesn't matter who they nominate. Nothing changes.

She specifically states he is not running and she is stuck with him for two more years, but his friends are and they need to go.

Given the Prog reaction, it as certainly struck a "noive"!

Not really. The problem is that it will be a market failure. It fails to address issues and then does exactly what it is accusing the Democrats of and in doing so makes the right look like morons simply because, again, Obama is not up for election and it reinforces the inaccurate propaganda that it tried to market before and with an audience that it fails to

Obama represents his party. He's the best they have to offer. Plug someone else in there the results is the same. Hillary is no better. She worked inside the current administration and is part of the mentality that has infected Democrats. It doesn't matter who they nominate. Nothing changes.

No. This is why it's a marketing failure.

You (not you/you but in general you) are trying to sell me the exact same baseless rhetoric and in the same packaging.

And again, you would already bought that line for it to work.

Certainly better than pretending it is a hook up.
The ad targets women who are having buyers' remorse in voting for the worst president in history. And judging by the polls there are plenty of them.

She specifically states he is not running and she is stuck with him for two more years, but his friends are and they need to go.

............and, yet........provides no original arguments. The entire argument revolves around a guy that isn't up for election.

Given the Prog reaction, it as certainly struck a "noive"!

Not really. The problem is that it will be a market failure. It fails to address issues and then does exactly what it is accusing the Democrats of and in doing so makes the right look like morons simply because, again, Obama is not up for election and it reinforces the inaccurate propaganda that it tried to market before and with an audience that it fails to
We'll see how well it does. Based on the reactions here, the GOP has hit on something.
Your point here seems to be the ad will be a failure because it is a failure.
That isnt very persuasive.

............and, yet........provides no original arguments. The entire argument revolves around a guy that isn't up for election.
Youve' missed the point.

Ok. Look, the right has had ample time and now this is where the tire hits the road and .........you have nothing.

So, why in the hell would, I, as an independent voter give any individual on the right that is up for election the time of day?

Forum List

Back