Ad Implores Women To Break Up With Obama

President Obama is a two term President. As things are going now, when his second term ends on 20Jan17, he will have been a very successful president. Took us from a very near Depression back to prosperity. Finished the business left undone by the previous President, and meted out the justice that Bin Laden deserved. Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA. And poor ol' Staph's jaws are going to be forever torqued because of that.

And yet 60% to 62% of Americans don't approve of his performance. Hmm.

Ok. Look, the right has had ample time and now this is where the tire hits the road and .........you have nothing.

So, why in the hell would, I, as an independent voter give any individual on the right that is up for election the time of day?
You're not an independent at all. That's a joke. You've never voted for the GOP candidate, nor will you. Quit fooling yourself.
Every so-called independent, I have known, is really a sheep in wolves' clothing; a liberal.

Well except Bill O`Reilly who claims to be an independent. I think he is really a conservative.
Bill is a liberal born and raised in the NE and attended Harvard like all the other liberals.

President Obama is a two term President. As things are going now, when his second term ends on 20Jan17, he will have been a very successful president. Took us from a very near Depression back to prosperity. Finished the business left undone by the previous President, and meted out the justice that Bin Laden deserved. Increased the financial security of many millions of Americans through the ACA. And poor ol' Staph's jaws are going to be forever torqued because of that.

He has three times the approval rating of Republicans in Congress

So?
His approval rating is hitting George Bush territory. And tha'ts with a black population that still shows 90+% support and an adoring media.

Yet in November the republicans will be voted the power to stop Obama. Oh the irony. Lol

So?
His approval rating is hitting George Bush territory. And tha'ts with a black population that still shows 90+% support and an adoring media.

Well lets look at it this way Rabbi

People are disgusted with government across the board.....and rightfully so
When asked about ANY branch of government, they will naturally disapprove

Yet, somehow in this environment, Obama has three times the approval rating of Congress and ten points higher than Bush

So?

Yet, somehow in this environment, Obama has three times the approval rating of Congress and ten points higher than Bush
And yet his party is going to get a beating in November that will make 2010 seem tame.

Yet in November the republicans will be voted the power to stop Obama. Oh the irony. Lol

Don%E2%80%99t-Count-Your-Chickens-before-They-Hatch.jpg

So?

And yet his party is going to get a beating in November that will make 2010 seem tame.

I also believe in Unicorns.

That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare. That would explain the reduction. But I'm just guessing.
Obamacare hasnt even been implemented yet. How could it be working?

I can't believe you have the gall to call anyone else stupid.
Remind me how the employer mandates have been implemented. Or how the penalties have been enforced.
Yeah, I'll wait. Nah, I wont.
You're such an ill informed ninny.

Ah so you meant to sat FULLY instead of just implemented because portions have been implemented since the President signed it into law. One of those provisions, the individual mandate, is causing the number of uninsured to drop.

No,
That's nice. Good for you. That has nothing to do with the ACA and the number of uninsured, which is down...just like Emergency Room visits in LA. Last year there was a 3% increase, 5% the two years before that. Wanna guess what the increase was since the ACA went into effect? 1.7%. You realize that saves taxpayer money right, when fewer people are going to the Emergency Room to be treated for routine illnesses?
So maybe you can give me something other than conjecture on how this changed. Last thing I heard was the number of enrollees dropped 800k. Unless you can prove otherwise you have little to support your claims.

One thing is for sure, illegals used to fill emergency rooms all over California. Perhaps it's because many of them now are enrolled in Obamacare. That would explain the reduction. But I'm just guessing.

Remind me how the employer mandates have been implemented. Or how the penalties have been enforced.

Ah so you meant to sat FULLY instead of just implemented because portions have been implemented since the President signed it into law. One of those provisions, the individual mandate, is causing the number of uninsured to drop.
No it caused several million to lose their insurance.

When the group plan mandates kick in, 10 times that amount won't have plans that qualified under ACA regulations, their plans will by dropped as well.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
No,

No it caused several million to lose their insurance.

When the group plan mandates kick in, 10 times that amount won't have plans that qualified under ACA regulations, their plans will by dropped as well.

Still trying to sell that lie?

"Several million" lost their insurance

One thing the republicans need to do is let poor people that gets supplements for aca. That that will be reported as income on their tax returns, goodbye income tax credits. Thanks to Obama and the democrats, you own it. We will have the democrat war on the poor!

ACA has not been implemented That is a fact Actually it will never be implemented because the administration has already changed key provisions in the law.
Be that as it may, the increase in insureds is due mostly to increases in employment. Of course when the mandate kicks in employers will dump employees on the public exchange and some will opt for paying the penalty.
Currently almost anyone can apply for an exemption to the penalty.

ACA has not been implemented That is a fact Actually it will never be implemented because the administration has already changed key provisions in the law.
Be that as it may, the increase in insureds is due mostly to increases in employment. Of course when the mandate kicks in employers will dump employees on the public exchange and some will opt for paying the penalty.

Yes, provisions of the ACA went into effect immediately. Others, like the individual mandate, went into effect this year...which has led to a decrease in the uninsured...just like Heritage said it would. You guys should be happy your plan works!

The numbers will drop further when the employer mandate goes into effect.

Yes, provisions of the ACA went into effect immediately. Others, like the individual mandate, went into effect this year...which has led to a decrease in the uninsured...just like Heritage said it would. You guys should be happy your plan works!

Boy have you got that ass-backwards.

According to the Federal Register up to 60% of all employer funded insurance policies will be dropped and have to file for coverage in the exchanges.

Oops
Millions of uninsured Americans exempt from ObamaCare penalties in 2016 report finds Fox News
You're almost as stupid as Care4none

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
And that was the Republicans first mistake and one that they will regret in time.
I thought it was an effective ad.

I can see why libs don't like it.

Given the Prog reaction, it as certainly struck a "noive"!

Not really. The problem is that it will be a market failure. It fails to address issues and then does exactly what it is accusing the Democrats of and in doing so makes the right look like morons simply because, again, Obama is not up for election and it reinforces the inaccurate propaganda that it tried to market before and with an audience that it fails to
We'll see how well it does. Based on the reactions here, the GOP has hit on something.
Your point here seems to be the ad will be a failure because it is a failure.
That isnt very persuasive.

OH YEAH. it's working damn good just from the reactions of the left here
I thought it was great

Forum List

Back