Adam Schiff sinks to name calling

The opening post link shows an cackling, and probably insane MSM employee asking an even more insane, anti-American, treasonous, Europhobic Deep State Congressional employee about a ridiculous, potentially funny meme someone posted on Twitter. Why this can happen today is why Fauci is not arrested. There is no justice under the ZOG.

No stupid. You worship the people who are destroying your country, and want to arrest the people who are saving you.

The law requires him to dumbass. Jesus Christ are all liberals dumb as a post?

The law requires Trump to go golfing at an out of town golf club he owns every single weekend, and to stay at the golf club at all weekend???? Who knew?

And why was Trump billing the full rack rate for the rooms, not even the corporate rate?

The law requires Trump to go golfing at an out of town golf club he owns every single weekend, and to stay at the golf club at all weekend???? Who knew?

And why was Trump billing the full rack rate for the rooms, not even the corporate rate?
I think we are back to idiot Dems being unaware of the law. You people are nothing but liberal drones who parrot stupid shit you hear on CNN.

He even had the balls to charge the Secret Service to use golf carts to watch over his worthless ass.
Clipper falls for FAKE NEWS, sticks foot in mouth. :auiqs.jpg:

Rep. Adam Schiff mistakenly claimed that the Secret Service has paid the Trump Organization “over $150,000 … for the privilege of renting Donald Trump golf carts to protect Donald Trump on his rounds.” In fact, the federal agency rents golf carts from other companies.

Obama went golfing 333 times...wait for it...your new screen name is shank-o-potomus.

I think we are back to idiot Dems being unaware of the law. You people are nothing but liberal drones who parrot stupid shit you hear on CNN.

I am well aware of the law. I am also well aware how corporate and government travel works, something that seems to be lost on you.

Forum List

Back