šŸŒŸ Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! šŸŒŸ

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs šŸŽ

Adios Mike

Siete

Platinum Member
May 19, 2014
don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out.

Heā€™s a terrible governor and everyone hates him:

When your own state hates you, chances are youā€™re not going to bring a lot of value to the ticket. If you canā€™t even guarantee a win in your home state, it might be time to update your Rolodex with lobbyists who can give you a cushy job.

An April 1 editorial from the IndyStar cites Penceā€™s 12 years in Congress ā€” one of the most ā€œpartisan and dysfunctionalā€ branches of government ā€” as one of his greatest faults. It doesnā€™t take a lot to see that the same rules donā€™t apply when you take over as the executive of an entire state.

ā€œThatā€™s where he belongs ā€” in a place where a person can rise high by talking well and digging in and not really doing much,ā€ the editorial explains. ā€œA place where, for the most part, you are not held accountable for results. Being a governor is different. Itā€™s about being a leader who is forced every day to think pragmatically, who knows that doing no harm is high on the list of requirements, and who understands that the job is at its core about making sure your stateā€™s people have a better chance of earning a decent living or getting a great education tomorrow than they do today.ā€

Pence is simply not that guy.

If that isnā€™t enough, his own party hates him and would really rather see him out of the state so that Indiana voters arenā€™t reminded Pence is a Republican in November. With Pence as the GOPā€™s nominee for governor, Democrats stand a better chance of capitalizing on his image problems and picking up the office.

Awww because he upset you homos? LOL

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!

No, because he is like you and this country should not be driven by religious fanatics that believe their religion trumps the rights of others.

Keep your Religion in your Church and Homes and out of the Government and if not then stop bitching when Muslims act like you!

Meh, go bother someone else and cease thinking you know me, troll. Gawd you're fucking annoying, Bruth :gay:

Don't try to reason with her. She's a bitter old c*nt with no hope.

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong.

Judging from your two posts in this thread, I've concluded you're actually referring to yourself in third person.

Judging from your two posts in this thread, I've concluded you're actually referring to yourself in third person.
3 posts

Now 4

I don't recall recent news of Christians running down a bunch of people... or blowing themselves up on random people... or gunning down a bar. I agree with you from time to time, but your comparison here is outright wrong.

still a blithering idiot ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old Dope is one of those that sashays around the board offering up nothing but middle school antics

Ouch.....LOL That stung...not.

Old Dope is one of those that sashays around the board offering up nothing but middle school antics
Ironic

"Awww because he upset you homos? LOL"

3 posts

Now 4

I actually missed the first one because your S-posting is so common, it tends to blend in.

3 posts

Now 4

I actually missed the first one because your S-posting is so common, it tends to blend in.

Don't be so baka pumpkin-chan

I'd ask if you're actually here to debate this time, but we all know the answer to that. Why don't we just skip to the part where you leave without making any actual contributions to the thread discussion?

I'd ask if you're actually here to debate this time, but we all know the answer to that. Why don't we just skip to the part where you leave without making any actual contributions to the thread discussion?

You consider what you just said a contribution?

Forum List

Back