Afraid of the rain!

Trump cancels WW1 memorial at U.S. cemetery in France due to rain

Sorry is there is a thread about this ,but I looked and did not see one.

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

What a way to celebrate the Marine Corps Birthday!

Nice to see you citing an unbiased real news organization, ROFLMFAO. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

OKTexas has never posted a self-serving link ROTFLMFAO NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

grow up

:link::link::link::link::link:

Sure, right after you learn to use the quote function on this site. FOAD

Just unbelievable! He could not bring himself to go to Belleau, the very place that the US Marines earned their nickname Devil Dog, because of a light rain!

Way to honor the troops!

Nice to see you citing an unbiased real news organization, ROFLMFAO. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you denying that Trump choose not to go?

Are you saying that Yahoo made up the whole story and none of it happened?

The clouds were below minimums for safe air ops, would a last minute ground convoy been any safer? If you can't answer that then you just need to shut the fuck up about it. His secret service detail probably made the call.

Good point. Can't fly a helicopter in unsafe conditions. And it's not like they load the presidential limo on Air Force One for overseas flights.

Oh wait, they do.

Eh. The light rain probably made it unsafe to drive.

Way to honor the troops!

He was scheduled to go in the helicopter. Obviously the flight was cancelled due to the bad weather.

Going by car from Paris would had required a small army to mobilize with him without it being planned.

So the other leaders took automobiles. And there are things called umbrellas. Oh that's right, he doesn't know use one.
Your president is such a pussy and he displayed that those who died for freedom aren't important to him. Our fighting men are only important to Trump, when it works for him politically He clearly demonstrated, today.
'Umbrellas Are Hard:' Trump Shamed Over Skipping WWI Cemetery Visit in FranceView attachment 228070
Trump understands umbrellas

4gfa0ws4ygs11.png

Way to honor the troops!

The clouds were below minimums for safe air ops, would a last minute ground convoy been any safer? If you can't answer that then you just need to shut the fuck up about it. His secret service detail probably made the call.

you did not answer the question.

since you attacked the source of the story, what did they get wrong? What did they lie about?

Where did I say the got anything wrong, I simply said they were biased. I guess you aren't capable of knowing the difference. BTW you didn't answer my question. Are you too gutless to have an adult discussion?

Way to honor the troops!

Left winger who cares about the troops.

That sure is unbelievable.

Meanwhile, the real soldiers are practically worshiping Trump and the way he stops invasions. These formalities mean nothing to them.

The REAL soldiers know he's a total asshole for sending them to the border to do nothing when they could be spending Thanksgiving with their families. And then there's his constant deferrence to Putin.

Way to honor the troops!

Good point. Can't fly a helicopter in unsafe conditions. And it's not like they load the presidential limo on Air Force One for overseas flights.

Oh wait, they do.

Anyone with military background knows that the French have equal helicopters. Do you know the brand names of any of the French aircraft? Yes it's just one event, never mind about it........And what is the reason for having cobra's if you can't fly the in inclement weather? In the Iraq war I think maybe wrong but there was an Air Force Officer that crashed and went into the bush and I forget the details but I believe it was a Huey flying in total fog that happend to see a small hole and saw it was flat grown and the Air Force Officer was recovered. If it was inclement weather they should have planned.

Way to honor the troops!

If you really believe you are more stupid than I thought - oh wait, you aren't stupid, you are just another enemy of the state spreading lies and hatred. With all those idiots talking about forming a military to protect them from Trump, why in the hell would he want to go over their to those cowards?

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.

Maybe with the rain and all the secret service didn’t want him there for protection reasons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Way to honor the troops!

Oh wait, they do.

Actually no, they don't load the presidential limo on AF-1, it travels on cargo aircraft, just like Marine-1. But while you're being a smart ass why don't you tell the class what roads they would have had to travel to get to the site and how wide they were. Come on know it all, clue us in.

Way to honor the troops!

Unbiease

since you attacked the source of the story, what did they get wrong? What did they lie about?

Where did I say the got anything wrong, I simply said they were biased. I guess you aren't capable of knowing the difference. BTW you didn't answer my question. Are you too gutless to have an adult discussion?

Way to honor the troops!

If you really believe you are more stupid than I thought - oh wait, you aren't stupid, you are just another enemy of the state spreading lies and hatred. With all those idiots talking about forming a military to protect them from Trump, why in the hell would he want to go over their to those cowards?

He is already there you dumbfuck, he just choose to stay in his hotel room instead of honor fallen US military members.

Maybe with the rain and all the secret service didn’t want him there for protection reasons.

What the President with big b***s is a chicken?

Unbiease

Way to honor the troops!

Yep, not interested in a discussion. And I doubt you have any military experience, so all you are is a trash talker.

Actually no, they don't load the presidential limo on AF-1, it travels on cargo aircraft, just like Marine-1.

You mean, the helicopter that was there and was scheduled to be used?

But while you're being a smart ass why don't you tell the class what roads they would have had to travel to get to the site and how wide they were. Come on know it all, clue us in.

The same road that got Justin Trudeau and everyone else there.

Unbiease

Way to honor the troops!

Yep, not interested in a discussion. And I doubt you have any military experience, so all you are is a trash talker.

You are a sniveling, Hummer-Loving< Nut Job

Way to honor the troops!

you are the one that started off the discussion going after the source instead of the story, now you want to be an adult..that is damn funny.

But, since you say the clouds were below minimum, what were the clouds at and what is the minimum safe ceiling for the VH-60N?

I am sure you must know these two details since you made the claim.

They have contingent plans for rain stupid.

Has no President left his hotel room when it rained a little before?

Way to honor the troops!

Left winger who cares about the troops.

That sure is unbelievable.

Meanwhile, the real soldiers are practically worshiping Trump and the way he stops invasions. These formalities mean nothing to them.
Servicemen are dying in Afghanistan.

Way to honor the troops!

Oh wait, they do.

Actually no, they don't load the presidential limo on AF-1, it travels on cargo aircraft, just like Marine-1. But while you're being a smart ass why don't you tell the class what roads they would have had to travel to get to the site and how wide they were. Come on know it all, clue us in.

Every other world leader managed to make it there and show respect for those who died. But hey, people who gave their lives for principles are dead, right so that makes them losers, and Trump has no time for soldiers, living or dead.

Oh wait, they do.

Every other world leader managed to make it there and show respect for those who died. But hey, people who gave their lives for principles are dead, right so that makes them losers, and Trump has no time for soldiers, living or dead.

The White House Chief of Staff and the Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff made it, I guess the roads were wide enough for them

Forum List

Back