African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Oh, so you're an idiot too. I see.

Yes, because blacks have been such a blessing on the western world. We really need them.

What the fuck makes you think any part of the world needs your worthless ass, douchebag?
Well, I probably am not valued by most people outside my family and friends I am not a man of fame or fortune, but I don't have delusions of grandeur like most blacks(it is scientifically proven that African Americans have overinflated egos)
Margie Omero: Black Americans: Less Stress, More Self-Esteem, Yet More Worries?

But I can at least say I am not a financial burden on anyone.

Yes, because blacks have been such a blessing on the western world. We really need them.

What the fuck makes you think any part of the world needs your worthless ass, douchebag?
Well, I probably am not valued by most people outside my family and friends I am not a man of fame or fortune, but I don't have delusions of grandeur like most blacks(it is scientifically proven that African Americans have overinflated egos)

So you must be trailor trash then? You are not fit to talk to me then dude. i have a multiple 6 figure income. I cant waste time with people like you.

So you must be trailor trash then? You are not fit to talk to me then dude. i have a multiple 6 figure income. I cant waste time with people like you.
LOL. If you had six figure income, you would realize you aren't anyone of significance. That is how I know you don't make that much money. This is part of the inflated black ego.

So he could have been North African then?

No, he had European DNA markers.

But Grimaldi man was Black and he populated Europe. So he was Black right dude?

sunghir1.jpg

No. If the Grimaldi man was black(this is disputed, he could be of a hybrid race or cro-magnon), he would have african DNA markers.

If you actually went down to South America you will find all kinds of people just like everywhere else in the world. The indigenous people of that region have large noses and lips. Those status are of those indigenous people. Not Negroids from Africa.

Here is a YouTube link code: /watch?v=Q8JoFUxbEZ4

I'm not sure this is valid though, the presence of large numbers of African slaves in the 18th and 19th centuries makes the current genetic makeup a bit irrelevant. However the fossil record is very telling.

African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Oh, yes, undoubtedly, Meso-Americans brought civilization to West Africa.

If you actually went down to South America you will find all kinds of people just like everywhere else in the world. The indigenous people of that region have large noses and lips. Those status are of those indigenous people. Not Negroids from Africa.

Here is a YouTube link code: /watch?v=Q8JoFUxbEZ4

I'm not sure this is valid though, the presence of large numbers of African slaves in the 18th and 19th centuries makes the current genetic makeup a bit irrelevant. However the fossil record is very telling.

Did you watch the video? Just 20 seconds in it states:

"Genetic and immunological studies over the past two decades have failed to yield evidence of pre-Columbian African contributions to the indigenous populations of the Americas. Additionally, the huge mortality associated with the spread of Old World disease introduced by Europeans suggest long-term immunological isolation which further shows the lack if any contact with African people in the Americas before Columbus."

And let's be frank. Sub-Saharan Africa was hardly the breadbasket of technology and innovation. They lacked the know how to build sea faring ships. Are we to believe the Negroid was capable of building seaworthy vessels, ziggurats, roads, carts, giant statues, perform complex masonry, mastering agriculture, domesticating canines, developing written language and took that knowledge across the ocean; while in their homeland no such things existed?

Afrocentrism needs to stop. This self loathing which has evolved into a need to compete and match the rest of the world historically is both futile and asinine. The past is already written. No man alive today, regardless of race, was a part of it nor can take any responsibility for it. Negroids need to worry about the present and the future. Claiming other peoples' cultures and inventing false histories will not alleviate the current problems facing the Negroid.

This would have been a brilliant post, if it weren't for the "negroid" stuff. It smacks of racist trolling. That's unfortunate.

"Genetic and immunological studies over the past two decades have failed to yield evidence of pre-Columbian African contributions to the indigenous populations of the Americas. Additionally, the huge mortality associated with the spread of Old World disease introduced by Europeans suggest long-term immunological isolation which further shows the lack if any contact with African people in the Americas before Columbus."

And let's be frank. Sub-Saharan Africa was hardly the breadbasket of technology and innovation. They lacked the know how to build sea faring ships. Are we to believe the Negroid was capable of building seaworthy vessels, ziggurats, roads, carts, giant statues, perform complex masonry, mastering agriculture, domesticating canines, developing written language and took that knowledge across the ocean; while in their homeland no such things existed?

Afrocentrism needs to stop. This self loathing which has evolved into a need to compete and match the rest of the world historically is both futile and asinine. The past is already written. No man alive today, regardless of race, was a part of it nor can take any responsibility for it. Negroids need to worry about the present and the future. Claiming other peoples' cultures and inventing false histories will not alleviate the current problems facing the Negroid.

This would have been a brilliant post, if it weren't for the "negroid" stuff. It smacks of racist trolling. That's unfortunate.

Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Capoid, and Australoid are all legitimate terminologies for generalized racial groupings.

Are you even aware of what "internet trolling" is? Let me give you a clue. A person is not a "troll" solely on the basis that they use words in the English language that you do not like to see or hear; nor is a person a "troll" for holding a position you disagree with. This word, "troll", is being thrown around the internet far too casually.

I think you know that the word "negroid" will be offensive to some people, and I think that's why you are using it. Again, its too bad, because I agree with what youre saying, I just don't see why you need to twist the knife as you say it. The facts should stand on their own without the added insults.

I think the WESTERN HEMISPHERE was been discovered many time by many people.

Africans settled here before Columbos?

Wouldn't doubt that one bit.

Negroid, Caucasoid, Mongoloid, Capoid, and Australoid are all legitimate terminologies for generalized racial groupings.

Are you even aware of what "internet trolling" is? Let me give you a clue. A person is not a "troll" solely on the basis that they use words in the English language that you do not like to see or hear; nor is a person a "troll" for holding a position you disagree with. This word, "troll", is being thrown around the internet far too casually.

I think you know that the word "negroid" will be offensive to some people, and I think that's why you are using it. Again, its too bad, because I agree with what youre saying, I just don't see why you need to twist the knife as you say it. The facts should stand on their own without the added insults.

Is there anything some people DON'T find offensive? For no rational reason might I add. I'm not adding insult to anything. You are seeing insult where you want to see it.

I use "Negroid" because it is a correct term for the grouping of people in question. "Black" is an arbitrary catchall based on social constructs seeing as people phenotypically Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid, etc. can be Black by merely having an indigenous sub-Saharan ancestor. And even then, not all indigenous sub-Saharan Africans are Negroid. Even Aboriginals are grouped as "black" despite being disparate genetically. "Black" is biologically and phenotypically a meaningless term. When I say Negroid I'm not talking about Alicia Keys, Lenny Kravitz, Soledad O'Brien, Tiger Woods, Rashida Jones or any other non-negroid who happens to be classified as Black socially.

Do you think the term Caucasoid is also offensive?
I admit its possible that I misjudged you, but I would still stay away from any word that resembles "******". Words like that will only muddle your valid points.

By the way, that's a cool avatar.

Last edited:

You're arguing against what I didn't post. I said that any African DNA found in current inhabitants would be the result of slave populations.

Further, the anthropological evidence shows that the pre-Asian population was related to Australian, not African peoples.

The Washitaw Nation is a Louisiana separatist group with around 200 Black American members and it's not recognised as a sovereign nation. The group's female leader involved in criminal activities but she is revered as the Empress by the cult members, who believe that they are indigenous to America. Apart from Native Americans arrived from Siberia through the Bering Strait that served as a land bridge for ancient migrants, there were Melanesian groups who reached Americas thousands of years ago and African-looking statues discovered in Latin America may have been left by ancient tribes from Melanesia. Melanesians such as Aboriginal Australians and Papua New Guineans are descended from the Denisovans, who contributed between 3 to 6 percent of their genetic material to the genomes of Melanesians, and they have physical features similar to Africans.

denisova-snp-proportions-reich-2011.png

Denisovan Genetic Material as a Fraction of that in New Guineans

It has recently been shown that ancestors of New Guineans and Bougainville Islanders have inherited a proportion of their ancestry from Denisovans, an archaic hominin group from Siberia. However, only a sparse sampling of populations from Southeast Asia and Oceania were analyzed. Here, we quantify Denisova admixture in 33 additional populations from Asia and Oceania. Aboriginal Australians, Near Oceanians, Polynesians, Fijians, east Indonesians, and Mamanwa (a ‘‘Negrito’’ group from the Philippines) have all inherited genetic material from Denisovans, but mainland East Asians, western Indonesians, Jehai (a Negrito group from Malaysia), and Onge (a Negrito group from the Andaman Islands) have not. These results indicate that Denisova gene flow occurred into the common ancestors of New Guineans, Australians, and Mamanwa but not into the ancestors of the Jehai and Onge and suggest that relatives of present-day East Asians were not in Southeast Asia when the Denisova gene flow occurred. Our finding that descendants of the earliest inhabitants of Southeast Asia do not all harbor Denisova admixture is inconsistent with a history in which the Denisova interbreeding occurred in mainland Asia and then spread over Southeast Asia, leading to all its earliest modern human inhabitants. Instead, the data can be most parsimoniously explained if the Denisova gene flow occurred in Southeast Asia itself. Thus, archaic Denisovans must have lived over an extraordinarily broad geographic and ecological range, from Siberia to tropical Asia.
http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2011_AJHG_Stoneking_Denisova_Impact.pdf

Last edited:
The Washitaw Nation is a Louisiana separatist group with around 200 Black American members and it's not recognised as a sovereign nation. The group's female leader involved in criminal activities but she is revered as the Empress by the cult members, who believe that they are indigenous to America. Apart from Native Americans arrived from Siberia through the Bering Strait that served as a land bridge for ancient migrants, there were Melanesian groups who reached Americas thousands of years ago and African-looking statues discovered in Latin America may have been left by ancient tribes from Melanesia. Melanesians such as Aboriginal Australians and Papua New Guineans are descended from the Denisovans, who contributed between 3 to 6 percent of their genetic material to the genomes of Melanesians, and they have physical features similar to Africans.

denisova-snp-proportions-reich-2011.png

Denisovan Genetic Material as a Fraction of that in New Guineans

It has recently been shown that ancestors of New Guineans and Bougainville Islanders have inherited a proportion of their ancestry from Denisovans, an archaic hominin group from Siberia. However, only a sparse sampling of populations from Southeast Asia and Oceania were analyzed. Here, we quantify Denisova admixture in 33 additional populations from Asia and Oceania. Aboriginal Australians, Near Oceanians, Polynesians, Fijians, east Indonesians, and Mamanwa (a ‘‘Negrito’’ group from the Philippines) have all inherited genetic material from Denisovans, but mainland East Asians, western Indonesians, Jehai (a Negrito group from Malaysia), and Onge (a Negrito group from the Andaman Islands) have not. These results indicate that Denisova gene flow occurred into the common ancestors of New Guineans, Australians, and Mamanwa but not into the ancestors of the Jehai and Onge and suggest that relatives of present-day East Asians were not in Southeast Asia when the Denisova gene flow occurred. Our finding that descendants of the earliest inhabitants of Southeast Asia do not all harbor Denisova admixture is inconsistent with a history in which the Denisova interbreeding occurred in mainland Asia and then spread over Southeast Asia, leading to all its earliest modern human inhabitants. Instead, the data can be most parsimoniously explained if the Denisova gene flow occurred in Southeast Asia itself. Thus, archaic Denisovans must have lived over an extraordinarily broad geographic and ecological range, from Siberia to tropical Asia.
http://genetics.med.harvard.edu/reich/Reich_Lab/Welcome_files/2011_AJHG_Stoneking_Denisova_Impact.pdf

Thats why its so transparent early historians and anthropologists had ulterior motives. Do you know what Melanesians are? They are Black people who themselves claim to have come from Africa. What does Melanesian mean? give you a hint. Melanin is the root word. This little guy is Melanesian. Are you saying he is not Black/african?

HR30BJr.jpg

Here is an example of a Negrito which is another way of saying "we dont want to call them Black or African".

MbkkDgR.jpg

The Washitaw Nation won a case in court against the US government for land. The US doesnt recognize them but the UN does. Funny how that happens isnt it?

Last edited:
800px-World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

Genetically, most Africans belong to haplogroup E1b1b and E1b1b is predominant in Africa but it can also be found at high frequencies in southern Greece (40-50%). Adolf Hitler famously belonged to this African haplogroup that is largely responsible for Afro-Asiatic characteristics such as dark skin colour. Melanesians belong to haplogroups C, M or K as the map above shows and there is no trace of haplogroup E in their genetic makeup, which makes them non-Africans. It can be said that Hitler was genetically much closer to Africans than Aboriginal Australians are and it's also known that Africans had not admixed with Neanderthals and Denisovans.

denisovan_map.jpg

Interpolated spatial distribution of the frequency of Denisova alleles at SNPs where Denisova is different from chimpanzee and Neandertal. Sample localities are indicated with rectangles.

A recent study titled "Archaic human ancestry in East Asia" (Skoglunda and Jakobssona 2011) found the presence of Denisova alleles in Latin America at moderate frequencies and it can be cited as evidence of Melanesian migration to Latin America.

Last edited:
800px-World_Map_of_Y-DNA_Haplogroups.png

Genetically, most Africans belong to haplogroup E1b1b and E1b1b is predominant in Africa but it can also be found at high frequencies in southern Greece (40-50%). Adolf Hitler famously belonged to this African haplogroup that is largely responsible for Afro-Asiatic characteristics such as dark skin colour. Melanesians belong to haplogroups C, M or K as the map above shows and there is no trace of haplogroup E in their genetic makeup, which makes them non-Africans. It can be said that Hitler was genetically much closer to Africans than Aboriginal Australians are and it's also known that Africans had not admixed with Neanderthals and Denisovans.

denisovan_map.jpg

Interpolated spatial distribution of the frequency of Denisova alleles at SNPs where Denisova is different from chimpanzee and Neandertal. Sample localities are indicated with rectangles.

A recent study titled "Archaic human ancestry in East Asia" (Skoglunda and Jakobssona 2011) found the presence of Denisova alleles in Latin America at moderate frequencies and it can be cited as evidence of Melanesian migration to Latin America.

You make the mistake many do. All DNA types can come from Africa. Pictures dont lie. Historians do and have. The categories were created to seperate them from Africa but they still cant explain why Africans have the same Haplogroups in Africa. You couldnt pick a person from Fiji out of a group of Black americans or Africans if you tried. According to what you are believing this lady has no African DNA then.

SK9DMDY.jpg

When you let other people define racial categories, you become confused and easily led. They can divide Africans up into as many categories as they want to. They are still Black Africans. LOL at people that think they can dictate to me who is from African genes and who is not. Here is another not Black African lady. LOL!! :lol:

4355445457_34ff6d2cf3_z.jpg

What is the point of this thread? Why are some people so consumed with racial identity?

What is the point of this thread? Why are some people so consumed with racial identity?

The point is to highlight the omission of true history in regards to what we are/were taught in school. I thought my OP explained it pretty well. It should bother people more that we celebrate Columbus and he didn't do anything worth celebrating. Why do people get upset when you question the status quo?

Forum List

Back