African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

I did read your response. To summarize you said it was great for white people without even qualifying your remark.

I said nothing of the kind, you dishonest fuck. Are you back to this now? You have run out of anything to say relative to what has actually been posted so you resort to fabricating lies that you feel more comfortable responding to? Do you have any idea how completely you reveal your lack of character when you do that?

Calm down Unk. Did you miss the part where I said to summarize...? .

That's not summarizing, that's fabricating, you dishonest piece of shit.

My question still stands. .

I already answered your question - in some detail. Your not liking or accepting the answer doesn't change it. Everyone knows that your agenda and your racism trump all reason in that vast wasteland you call a mind, so nothing more is expected of you. You might do yourself the favor of not exposing your failings quite so often, though.

I said nothing of the kind, you dishonest fuck. Are you back to this now? You have run out of anything to say relative to what has actually been posted so you resort to fabricating lies that you feel more comfortable responding to? Do you have any idea how completely you reveal your lack of character when you do that?

Sorry but its summarizing. Your very first sentence:

The voyages of Columbus marked the beginning of what would soon become large-scale exploration and eventual settlement by European powers in the New World.

Not everyone in the US is swayed by what Europeans think. With that one sentence you effectively proclaimed your closet racism.

I already answered your question - in some detail. Your not liking or accepting the answer doesn't change it. Everyone knows that your agenda and your racism trump all reason in that vast wasteland you call a mind, so nothing more is expected of you. You might do yourself the favor of not exposing your failings quite so often, though.

No you avoided it like you usually do by talking about something else. I accept your refusal to answer the question as a concession.

The voyages of Columbus marked the beginning of what would soon become large-scale exploration and eventual settlement by European powers in the New World.

Not everyone in the US is swayed by what Europeans think. With that one sentence you effectively proclaimed your closet racism.

It most certainly is not "summarizing," you stupid, dishonest agenda-whore. It is you lying and fabricating yet again because you are too damn stupid to participate in an actual discussion without making up shit you feel comfortable responding to. YOUR racism, like your dishonesty, is entirely overt.

If you had the least bit of reason or the slightest shred of character you'd withdraw your offensive accusation, but you possess none of either.

No you avoided it like you usually do by talking about something else. .

I answered it directly and at length. It's right there for all to see. Don't you have any self-respect?

It most certainly is not "summarizing," you stupid, dishonest agenda-whore. It is you lying and fabricating yet again because you are too damn stupid to participate in an actual discussion without making up shit you feel comfortable responding to. YOUR racism, like your dishonesty, is entirely overt.

If you had the least bit of reason or the slightest shred of character you'd withdraw your offensive accusation, but you possess none of either.

If you had the least bit of masculine DNA you would answer questions put to you and not try and change the subject and appear outraged you pansy. Are you claiming thats not what you said?

I answered it directly and at length. It's right there for all to see. Don't you have any self-respect?

Dont play stupid Unk. You know you avoided the question where I asked you if making a huge navigational mistake and being directly responsible for the extinction of the Taino Indians worthy of celebrating. That question too is there for everyone to read since you need others support to make you feel good about yourself.

Last edited:
It must hurt to be as stupid as you are. :lol: At least look it up before you I clown you.

Atlantic Ocean - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I did some searches and all I came up with is the fact that the Ouachita indians took slaves as mates.
And the pics show indians that dont look as if they have any african roots.

That's typically what happens when people want you to disappear. The Europeans just mixed them right in with the slaves brought in from West Africa or they mixed with the AmerIndians to escape slavery. They must have had some convincing proof as they won land rights from the US government in a lawsuit and recognition by the UN. They claim to be direct descendants of the Olmecs. Funny how they won the land but the US doesn't officially recognize them.

Well isnt that convenient......
Sounds more likely the slaves mated with the indians way back when,and current day african Americans are trying to cash in on the money for the native indians to me.

I did some searches and all I came up with is the fact that the Ouachita indians took slaves as mates.
And the pics show indians that dont look as if they have any african roots.

That's typically what happens when people want you to disappear. The Europeans just mixed them right in with the slaves brought in from West Africa or they mixed with the AmerIndians to escape slavery. They must have had some convincing proof as they won land rights from the US government in a lawsuit and recognition by the UN. They claim to be direct descendants of the Olmecs. Funny how they won the land but the US doesn't officially recognize them.

Sounds more likely the slaves mated with the indians way back when,and current day african Americans are trying to cash in on the money for the native indians to me.

Actually its not convenient since you cant just become a member just because you are Black. You have to have proof of lineage. Thats besides the point though. How did they win the land without proof of ownership?

If you had the least bit of masculine DNA you would answer questions put to you and not try and change the subject and appear outraged you pansy. Are you claiming thats [sic] not what you said?

I answered the question. You lied about my answer, claiming racism where there was none (none but what YOU injected). Those are the facts and they won't change no matter how often you repeat your offensive and inappropriate lies, asshole.

Do you think other people can't see very clearly what you're doing here, asshole?

Actually its not convenient since you cant just become a member just because you are Black. You have to have proof of lineage. Thats besides the point though. How did they win the land without proof of ownership?

So you're now telling me these indians kept birth records? I want to see them.

If you had the least bit of masculine DNA you would answer questions put to you and not try and change the subject and appear outraged you pansy. Are you claiming thats [sic] not what you said?

I answered the question. You lied about my answer, claiming racism where there was none (none but what YOU injected). Those are the facts and they won't change no matter how often you repeat your offensive and inappropriate lies, asshole.

Do you think other people can't see very clearly what you're doing here, asshole?

You have yet to answer the question but thats ok. Its about what I expect from you. I was unaware that I was hiding what i was doing. I thought I very clearly outlined in my OP what i was talking about until you decided to champion Columbus as some hero when everyone knows he was a bumbling incompetent as well as a murderer.

Dont play stupid Unk. You know you avoided the question where I asked you if making a huge navigational mistake and being directly responsible for the extinction of the Taino Indians worthy of celebrating. That question too is there for everyone to read since you need others support to make you feel good about yourself.

Are you referring to that non-question? Even that was addressed in my initial response.

You asked what was worth celebrating. I answered your question. You responded with lies, accusations, and a completely illegitimate follow-up 'question' that was loaded with its own conclusion. Grow up, learn how to participate in a discussion like a big boy, or STFU and go play with your extra large Legos.

So you're now telling me these indians kept birth records? I want to see them.

They are not Indians. They are Africans. If you want to see their proof go ask them. What you want to see doesn't change the fact the government had to give them their land and the UN recognizes them. Again you are side stepping the point. How could this happen without proof?

You have yet to answer the question but thats ok. .

Keep lying, liar.

Are you referring to that non-question? Even that was addressed in my initial response.

You asked what was worth celebrating. I answered your question. You responded with lies, accusations, and a completely illegitimate follow-up 'question' that was loaded with its own conclusion. Grow up, learn how to participate in a discussion like a big boy, or STFU and go play with your extra large Legos.

You wrote all that and still failed to answer the question. SMH :lol:

You wrote all that and still failed to answer the question.

Try reading again, moron.

Forum List

Back