African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

The hypothesis of Caucasians being the first Americans is backed up by DNA evidence. Modern Native Americans have European DNA markers.
Ancient DNA Links Native Americans With Europe

Sounds interesting but it also sounds like they dont really know. How can he be Native American but not be?

One expected relationship was missing from the picture: The boy's genome showed no connection to modern East Asians. DNA studies of living people strongly suggest that East Asians—perhaps Siberians, Chinese, or Japanese—make up the major part of Native American ancestors. So how could the boy be related to living Native Americans, but not to East Asians? "This was kind of puzzling at first," Willerslev told the meeting. But there seemed little doubt that the finding was correct, he said, because nearly all Native Americans from North and South America were equally related to the Mal'ta child, indicating that he represented very deep Native American roots.

Don't call me dude. Read the preceding paragraph.

"Anthropologists once assumed the earliest Americans resembled modern native Americans. That changed with the discovery of a 10,500-year-old skeleton called Luzia in Brazil, and the 9000-year-old skeleton of Kennewick man in Washington state [and the dating of a 13,000 year old skull of a 26 year old woman called Peñon III found on the shores of Lake Texcoco in the valley of Mexico - bs].

Both had the long, narrow skulls that more resemble those of modern Australians and Africans than modern native Americans, or even the people living in northern Asia, who are thought to be native Americans' closest relatives."

Those are not as old as the 13,000 year old Caucasian remains.

Dude I did read it.

Anthropologists once assumed the earliest Americans resembled modern native Americans. That changed with the discovery of a 10,500-year-old skeleton called Luzia in Brazil, and the 9000-year-old skeleton of Kennewick man in Washington state [and the dating of a 13,000 year old skull of a 26 year old woman called Peñon III found on the shores of Lake Texcoco in the valley of Mexico - bs].

Both had the long, narrow skulls that more resemble those of modern Australians and Africans than modern native Americans, or even the people living in northern Asia, who are thought to be native Americans' closest relatives.

No you didn't. Or you would understand the 13,000 Caucasian remains are older than the 10,000 or 9000 year old remains that have "Australian" features.

And we aren't dudes, that would imply we are friends. I would never be friends with a bow-tied NOI stooge like you.

Don't get me wrong, I support your ideas of black racial separation, but beyond that, I would rather not talk to you.

Dude. I am not in the NOI. They are not really my cup of tea. You are not my friend. You are someone on a message board. I dont believe in racial separation as there is only one race. If you never talked to me again I dont know what I would do to myself.

Dude I did read it.

No you didn't. Or you would understand the 13,000 Caucasian remains are older than the 10,000 or 9000 year old remains that have "Australian" features.

And we aren't dudes, that would imply we are friends. I would never be friends with a bow-tied NOI stooge like you.

Don't get me wrong, I support your ideas of black racial separation, but beyond that, I would rather not talk to you.

Dude. I am not in the NOI. They are not really my cup of tea. You are not my friend. You are someone on a message board. I dont believe in racial separation as there is only one race. If you never talked to me again I dont know what I would do to myself.

And a NOI guy saying dude, that is funny. Kind of a cross between Elijah Muhammad and some cali surfer bro. That picture would be funny.

And a NOI guy saying dude, that is funny. Kind of a cross between Elijah Muhammad and some cali surfer bro. That picture would be funny.

I know dude. it is funny. :lol:

The hypothesis of Caucasians being the first Americans is backed up by DNA evidence. Modern Native Americans have European DNA markers.

Sounds interesting but it also sounds like they dont really know. How can he be Native American but not be?

One expected relationship was missing from the picture: The boy's genome showed no connection to modern East Asians. DNA studies of living people strongly suggest that East Asians—perhaps Siberians, Chinese, or Japanese—make up the major part of Native American ancestors. So how could the boy be related to living Native Americans, but not to East Asians? "This was kind of puzzling at first," Willerslev told the meeting. But there seemed little doubt that the finding was correct, he said, because nearly all Native Americans from North and South America were equally related to the Mal'ta child, indicating that he represented very deep Native American roots.

Native American isn't a race. They are sure this kid is European. They aren't sure why he doesn't have East Asian DNA.

Native American isn't a race. They are sure this kid is European. They aren't sure why he doesn't have East Asian DNA.

Africans first populated Europe. So he's black?

The Grimaldi or Negroid Type in Europe

Last edited:
Oh, so you're an idiot too. I see.

Yes, because blacks have been such a blessing on the western world. We really need them.

You would not have internet access if not for a black man clown.

The Fathers of the Internet are Vinton Cerf and Robert Khan. Neither are black, a White man and a Jewish man, that must piss you off. Try again.

VintonCerfPortrait.jpg

kahn.jpg

Yes, because blacks have been such a blessing on the western world. We really need them.

You would not have internet access if not for a black man clown.

The Fathers of the Internet are Vinton Cerf and Robert Khan. Neither are black, a White man and a Jewish man, that must piss you off. Try again.

VintonCerfPortrait.jpg

kahn.jpg

I thought they were both white. You however would not be able to get on the Internet unless you had access to the IBM PC which Mark Dean owns 3 of the original 9 patents. Black guy.

MarkDean_620x350.jpg

Last edited:

i checked other

native american

on the census form in front of a census worker that came to the door

she demanded that i correct it

i refused

a couple of days later

she showed back up at the door

this time with her supervisor

demanding that i change the status i once again refused

they left with the form

i imagine they simply changed it somewhere down the road

f em