African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Why is that black guy wearing a Viking helmet?

T7gMLxI.jpg

actually dot com is correct it is group from mexico

since the artifact was found in the southern United States

as you may or may not know the vikings did travel to North Africa

I know the Viking were the first Europeans here. Something stinks about that fact too. Why are we still celebrating Columbus day again?

I know the Viking were the first Europeans here.

maybe not

the Solutran may have been here about 17000 years ago

with the notion that the Olmec may have been influenced by Africa

where are the relative artifacts in Africa to support that

Go back and finish Jr high and you'll know.

I did. They told me he discovered America which is not named after him and i saw the picture in the history book of Native Americans peering out of the bushes. I asked the teacher how was it he discovered America and the Indians were looking at him from the bushes? I got sent to the office and the teacher got red in the face.

And then you punched him, right? Or was that another of your weak attempts at fiction? It's too bad you were incapable of understanding whatever might have been taught to you.
No that was later in high school. How can you misunderstand "Columbus discovered America"? it was a lie. Face it. Everyone knows it. So smart guy why is Columbus day celebrated?

Last edited:
actually dot com is correct it is group from mexico

since the artifact was found in the southern United States

as you may or may not know the vikings did travel to North Africa

I know the Viking were the first Europeans here. Something stinks about that fact too. Why are we still celebrating Columbus day again?

maybe not

The Olmec script was believed by historians like Leo Weiner to be Mande script. Thats pretty strong evidence for more recent arrival by ship. Some of the pottery found was very similiar to West African pottery.

http://bafsudralam.blogspot.com/2008/04/cascajal-tablet-of-king-bi-po-po.html

Last edited:
Go back and finish Jr high and you'll know.

I did. They told me he discovered America which is not named after him and i saw the picture in the history book of Native Americans peering out of the bushes. I asked the teacher how was it he discovered America and the Indians were looking at him from the bushes? I got sent to the office and the teacher got red in the face.

And then you punched him, right? Or was that another of your weak attempts at fiction? It's too bad you were incapable of understanding whatever might have been taught to you.

No this was a female and I was in either first grade or kindergarten. She didn't hit me with a book. She just got mad because she couldnt rationalize the lie to a little kid. Anyway stay on topic or I will report you for trying to derail the thread asswipe.

No that was later in high school. How can you misunderstand "Columbus discovered America"? it was a lie. Face it. Everyone knows it. So smart guy why is Columbus day celebrated?

columbus did discover America

he was not the first one to do so

but he was the first one as far as the Spanish crown cared

Do you mean rediscovered? In order to discover something shouldnt it be the first time a human encountered it?

maybe not

The Olmec script was believed by historians like Leo Weiner to be Mande script. Thats pretty strong evidence for more recent arrival by ship. Some of the pottery found was very similiar to West African pottery.

Ancient African Writing Systems and Knowledge: Olmec Writing: The Cascajal Tablet of King Bi Po Po

cascajal-text.jpg

Mende_script.GIF

not very similar

many of the statues have oriental eyes

ballplayer.gif

researchers tend to say that the appearances shapes and such

has more to do with the medium used

maybe not

Ancient African Writing Systems and Knowledge: Olmec Writing: The Cascajal Tablet of King Bi Po Po

cascajal-text.jpg

Mende_script.GIF

not very similar

many of the statues have oriental eyes

ballplayer.gif

researchers tend to say that the appearances shapes and such

has more to do with the medium used

I'm not quite convinced it was an all African civilization even though Africa originated the slanted eyes. Thats why I think some Africans sailed over and taught the inhabitants their ways. One of the anthropologists says only a small number of the skeletons were African that they found. BTW the guy that said the writing was similar was a linquist. Leo Weiner He used the Mande language to decipher the Olmec writing from what I understand.

Last edited:

Do you mean rediscovered? In order to discover something shouldnt it be the first time a human encountered it?

no i mean discovered

as far as the crown was concerned he discovered it

it was new and shiny something previously unknown

the crown and the people of europe knew that others already lived there

because of the stories and items they brought back

no i mean discovered

I don't let the crown define what words mean for me though. I get what you are saying but that is a slap in the face of the people that lived there and got there before him. What nerve!

no i mean discovered

I don't let the crown define what words mean for me though. I get what you are saying but that is a slap in the face of the people that lived there and got there before him. What nerve!

i suppose however it was a discovery to those folks at the time

Africans, they couldn't come up with the wheel, but they circumnavigated the globe. Yea, a real master race they are, lol.

Way to be selective. Its OK. It would bother the hell out of me too. :lol:

La La Land

gosh, how bad is it to know the best years of africa stopped thousands of years ago and only occurred b/c of egypt?

How bad is it to know you would still be in the Dark ages without the Moors?

Moors aren't black, lol.

Funny thing is, Arabs hate blacks far worse than Whites. They enslaved far more of you guys, killed and castrated far more of you guys, and real Muslims hate the NOI, you guys aren't even real Muslims. Why don't you hate on Arabs instead of Whitey?

Last edited:
Africans, they couldn't come up with the wheel, but they circumnavigated the globe. Yea, a real master race they are, lol.

No one knows for sure who exactly invented the wheel but my guess is that it was a Black person. You have something that proves they didn't invent the wheel?

La La Land

gosh, how bad is it to know the best years of africa stopped thousands of years ago and only occurred b/c of egypt?

How bad is it to know you would still be in the Dark ages without the Moors?

Moors aren't black, lol.

Funny thing is, Arabs hate blacks far worse than Whites. They enslaved far more of you guys, killed and castrated far more of you guys, and real Muslims hate the NOI, you guys aren't even real Muslims. Why don't you hate on Arabs instead of Whitey?

But a lot of the Moors were Black. How stupid do you want me to make you look?

Forum List

Back