African Presence in Pre-Columbian Times

Actually if you know about the currents in the Atlantic ocean (formerly the Ethiopian Ocean) Africans sailing from West Africa would hit Mexico. It has been said if you threw a stick in the ocean at a certain point it would float to the Americas in less than 2 months. Africa is the closest and easiest to navigate to the Americas.

There is also evidence Africans were the Olmecs or greatly influenced the Olmec culture. This would fall in line with the Black Indian tribes saying they came from the south.

olmec2.jpg

Show us an example of an African ship design capable of navigating across the Atlantic for two months, without it sinking on day 1. Without that, all you have is a fantasy.

:lol:
The first one broke apart because of course he didnt know what he was doing.

Heyerdahl wanted to demonstrate that ancient Mediterranean or African people could have crossed the Atlantic and reached the Americas by sailing with the Canary Current. In 1969, Heyerdahl constructed a reed boat he named Ra after the ancient Egyptian sun god. Its design was based on ancient Egyptian models and drawings.

The following year, Heyerdahl organised the building of another similar boat, the Ra II. Boat builders from Lake Titicaca built this in Bolivia. Again, the vessel set sail from Morocco, succeeding this time and reaching Barbados

So after only 2 tries from someone inexperienced in making these boats. he made it from Africa to the Americas. How do you think a culture that built them all the time would do?

Assuming your story is true, African boat builders didn't get "second tries". That guy had modern day boats waiting to pick him up at the first sign of trouble. He would have been dead if it was the year 1600, so he wouldn't have had the opportunity to fix his mistakes, and while I'm sure he used materials appropriate to the time, he was still armed with modern day knowledge. If it was the year 1600 and an African ship didn't return, they would have no idea that the problem was that wood swells after its been in the water for awhile, and the movent of the high seas simply pulled everything apart. Nails were the key to ocean worthy vessels, which is something they didn't have.

My grand parents on both sides told me stories of Native American ancestors and also Africans that were here before Europeans found their way over. I am not descended from any of the original Blacks that I know of but I was wondering if anyone else was aware of this?

There is a tribe in Louisiana that won a US court case and was given some of their land back and they are Africans. Officially they are not recognized by the US despite this court case but are recognized by the UN.

RaceandHistory.com - BLACK CIVILIZATIONS OF ANCIENT AMERICA

The experience of the Washitaw Nation (or Ouchita Nation) of the Southern United States is another piece of solid evidence for the fact of pre-Columbian African presence and settlement in the Americas and specifically in the United States. According to an article carried in the magazine, 'The Freedom Press Newsletter, (Spring, 1996), reprinted from Earthways, The Newsleter of the Sojourner Truth Farm School (August, 1995), the Washitaw were
(and still are) a nation of Africans who existed in the Southern U.S. and Mississippi Valley region long before the 16th century Europeans arrived and even before there were "Native Americans" on the lands the Washitaw once occupied and still occupy today.

Do you have any evidence, other than a hereditary delusion, that there were blacks in the Americas? Did it come from the Book of Mormon?

I think I'd be a little embarrassed to admit a large group of people went from being able to sail the Atlantic for 2 months and settle in another area and not be smart enough to grow and influence the world are keep control of the land they settled in.

let alone devolve into people that cut off the arms of babies.

Show us an example of an African ship design capable of navigating across the Atlantic for two months, without it sinking on day 1. Without that, all you have is a fantasy.

The following year, Heyerdahl organised the building of another similar boat, the Ra II. Boat builders from Lake Titicaca built this in Bolivia. Again, the vessel set sail from Morocco, succeeding this time and reaching Barbados

So after only 2 tries from someone inexperienced in making these boats. he made it from Africa to the Americas. How do you think a culture that built them all the time would do?

Assuming your story is true, African boat builders didn't get "second tries". That guy had modern day boats waiting to pick him up at the first sign of trouble. He would have been dead if it was the year 1600, so he wouldn't have had the opportunity to fix his mistakes, and while I'm sure he used materials appropriate to the time, he was still armed with modern day knowledge. If it was the year 1600 and an African ship didn't return, they would have no idea that the problem was that wood swells after its been in the water for awhile, and the movent of the high seas simply pulled everything apart. Nails were the key to ocean worthy vessels, which is something they didn't have.

I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. The information is out there. If you want to believe then good if not too bad. So what they didn't get second tries. They kept trying. They had plenty of people and know how. Just because How many times did it take for Edison to invent the light bulb? Again you seem to have missed they used the same boat they Egyptians built. You keep on believing the same people that told you Columbus discovered America.

Last edited:
Actually if you know about the currents in the Atlantic ocean (formerly the Ethiopian Ocean) Africans sailing from West Africa would hit Mexico. It has been said if you threw a stick in the ocean at a certain point it would float to the Americas in less than 2 months. Africa is the closest and easiest to navigate to the Americas.

There is also evidence Africans were the Olmecs or greatly influenced the Olmec culture. This would fall in line with the Black Indian tribes saying they came from the south.

olmec2.jpg

Heyerdahl wanted to demonstrate that ancient Mediterranean or African people could have crossed the Atlantic and reached the Americas by sailing with the Canary Current. In 1969, Heyerdahl constructed a reed boat he named Ra after the ancient Egyptian sun god. Its design was based on ancient Egyptian models and drawings.

An egytian model?

I think I'd be a little embarrassed to admit a large group of people went from being able to sail the Atlantic for 2 months and settle in another area and not be smart enough to grow and influence the world are keep control of the land they settled in.

That would only be a problem if you not man enough to be embarrassed. However, you are wrong like a lot of the Eurocentrics. You have been lied too for centuries that your ancestors created the first civilizations when its already been proven many times over Africa did it first and taught it to others. Europeans have been known to cannibalize and commit atrocities just like Africans so go sale that stuff somewhere else. You mad bro? :lol:

Last edited:

I'm not trying to prove anything to anyone. The information is out there. If you just to believe then good if not too bad. So what they didn't get second tries. They kept trying. They had plenty of people and know how. Just because How many times did it take for Edison to invent the light bulb? Again you seem to have missed they used the same boat they Egyptians built. You keep on believing the same people that told you Columbus discovered America.

Over 5000, but no one died trying to make the bulb

sorry, the eyptians didn't make. The Pacific is called that b/c it's passive, calm and safe. The trade winds and high seas would have killed any attempt in a reed boat. They would have know that and not tried.

That would only be a problem if you not man enough to be embarrassed. However, you are wrong like a lot of the Eurocentrics. You have been lied too for centuries that your ancestors created the first civilizations when its already been proven many times over Africa did it first and taught it to others. Europeans have been known to cannibalize and commit atrocities just like Africans so go sale that stuff somewhere else. You mad bro? :lol:

africa created civilization?

link please

cuz if I recall it came out of the ME. Persians or Byzantines

My grand parents on both sides told me stories of Native American ancestors and also Africans that were here before Europeans found their way over. I am not descended from any of the original Blacks that I know of but I was wondering if anyone else was aware of this?

There is a tribe in Louisiana that won a US court case and was given some of their land back and they are Africans. Officially they are not recognized by the US despite this court case but are recognized by the UN.

The experience of the Washitaw Nation (or Ouchita Nation) of the Southern United States is another piece of solid evidence for the fact of pre-Columbian African presence and settlement in the Americas and specifically in the United States. According to an article carried in the magazine, 'The Freedom Press Newsletter, (Spring, 1996), reprinted from Earthways, The Newsleter of the Sojourner Truth Farm School (August, 1995), the Washitaw were
(and still are) a nation of Africans who existed in the Southern U.S. and Mississippi Valley region long before the 16th century Europeans arrived and even before there were "Native Americans" on the lands the Washitaw once occupied and still occupy today.

Do you have any evidence, other than a hereditary delusion, that there were blacks in the Americas? Did it come from the Book of Mormon?

Well actually Cortez named California after a mythical African Queen Califia because he saw Blacks there. How did black people get over here in the Americas way before Europeans if it wasn't with boats? The Wright brothers had not invented the plane yet.

Explain this:

jin9SFX.jpg

Well actually Cortez named California after a mythical African Queen Califia because he saw Blacks there. How did black people get over here in the Americas way before Europeans if it wasn't with boats? The Wright brothers had not invented the plane yet.

Explain this:

jin9SFX.jpg

Umm, are you posting drunk again?

California was named after a mythical land described in the book "Las Sergas de Esplandián." Califia was depicted as a Muslim Amazon, so the only reason to name California after her is he found some Amazons.

Another point, Cortez never saw most of what was eventually named California. The only part he ever visited was two beaches on the southeastern coast of Baja California.

Last edited:
Well actually Cortez named California after a mythical African Queen Califia because he saw Blacks there.
..................^^^ LOL... you are the gift that keeps on giving. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The name "California" was applied to the territory now known as the state of California by one or more Spanish explorers in the 16th century and was probably a reference to a mythical land described in a popular novel of the time: Las Sergas de Esplandián. Several other origins have been suggested for the word "California", including Spanish, Latin, South Asian, and Aboriginal American origins. All of these are disputed.[1]

Origin of the name California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CA really is la la land

:lmao:

Explain this:

jin9SFX.jpg

California was named after a mythical land described in the book "Las Sergas de Esplandián." Another point, Cortez never saw most of what was eventually named California. The only part he ever visited was two beaches on the southeastern coast of Baja California.

Thats a sad answer. Now answer the question or show proof that Africans did no exist in the Americas prior to Columbus. How did African statues get over here?

Explain this:

jin9SFX.jpg

California was named after a mythical land described in the book "Las Sergas de Esplandián." Another point, Cortez never saw most of what was eventually named California. The only part he ever visited was two beaches on the southeastern coast of Baja California.

Thats a sad answer. Now answer the question or show proof that Africans did no exist in the Americas prior to Columbus. How did African statues get over here?

I don't need to prove that there were no Martians helping to build the pyramids, you have to prove it happened.

Well actually Cortez named California after a mythical African Queen Califia because he saw Blacks there.
..................^^^ LOL... you are the gift that keeps on giving. . :cuckoo: :lol: :lol:

The name "California" was applied to the territory now known as the state of California by one or more Spanish explorers in the 16th century and was probably a reference to a mythical land described in a popular novel of the time: Las Sergas de Esplandián. Several other origins have been suggested for the word "California", including Spanish, Latin, South Asian, and Aboriginal American origins. All of these are disputed.[1]

Origin of the name California - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CA really is la la land

:lmao:

Way to be selective. Its OK. It would bother the hell out of me too. :lol:

Know that on the right hand from the Indies exists an island called California very close to a side of the Earthly Paradise; and it was populated by black women, without any man existing there, because they lived in the way of the Amazons. They had beautiful and robust bodies, and were brave and very strong. Their island was the strongest of the World, with its cliffs and rocky shores. Their weapons were golden and so were the harnesses of the wild beasts that they were accustomed to domesticate and ride, because there was no other metal in the island than gold.

Explain this:

jin9SFX.jpg

thats an asian

Forum List

Back