After almost a year of insulting the Democrats Liars, Fake News, Witch Hunts~ It has come to this..

Eaglewings

Platinum Member
Aug 9, 2012
lmao.gif
:laugh2:
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

screen%20shot%202017-07-12%20at%2090535%20pm.png

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans

Cool....so when is TIME going to post the story about Natalie V working for Fusion GPS, THE DNC, and The Democrat Party?

Joseph Goebbels is proud of you today.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

:lmao:

And still no evidence of collusion which still isn't a crime or the whole DNC, the media, the Ukrainians, Fusion GPS, John McCain over the dossier and others are all going to be wearing orange.

Maybe THE LEFTIST SUBVERSIVES TRYING TO DESTROY AMERICA will come to THE DEFENSE OF HILLARY CLINTON after I post this.

Clinton, Podesta, and Natalie V. were COLLUDING
To Oppose The Magnitsky Act

The Wall Street Journal report continued, “A few weeks later, Bill Clinton participated in a question-and-answer session at a Renaissance Capital investors conference. He was paid $500,000. After the appearance, Mr. Clinton received a personal thank-you call from Vladimir Putin, then the Russian prime minister, the government news agency TASS reported.”

A spokesperson for Hillary Clinton denied the connection between her stance against the bill and Bill Clinton’s paid speech, but the conflict of interest is undeniable. During the presidential election, the Clinton campaign even took measures to stop a story reporting the link. An email released by Wikileaksfrom Clinton Campaign Chair John Podesta in May 2015 noted, “With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow.”

Russian Lawyer Was Lobbying Against Sanctions Clinton Opposed After Paid Speech Gig

I posted it earlier, but ... nothing has changed since that, ha-ha.

An observation: the purpose of liberals and their puppeteers with all that chicken sh*t about Trump was to hurt Trump, to make his supporters to turn away from him and to paint Russia as a monster.

Now look at the result: those who supported Trump have even consolidated their support. There are people who didn't support Trump at the beginning, but watching all that witch hunting around him slowly but surely stated defending him. And almost half a country likes Russians a lot more than liberals.

Thanks, libs, for your good job for conservatives!

Last edited:
Cool....so when is TIME going to post the story about Natalie V working for Fusion GPS, THE DNC, and The Democrat Party?

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Who knows maybe Obama did set him up, but the Trumps took the bait.. Personally though I seriously think Putin had this on Trump...it is too coincidental that this all came out so close to the Trump/ Putin meeting . Maybe Trump called his bluff..

Time magazine, now thats impressive.....

Whats next, Rolling Stone ???
The National Enquirer is more believable..... lol

:lmao:

And still no evidence of collusion which still isn't a crime or the whole DNC, the media, the Ukrainians, Fusion GPS, John McCain over the dossier and others are all going to be wearing orange.

I just don't see what John McCain has to do with this... And perhaps this one thing is going to bring down the whole camp including some democrats...
I am just glad to have something that the Trumps can't call fake news. and Deny it.

The people have 0 power over what these corrupt people do, it is time to put them in their place.

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Who knows maybe Obama did set him up, but the Trumps took the bait.. Personally though I seriously think Putin had this on Trump...it is too coincidental that this all came out so close to the Trump/ Putin meeting . Maybe Trump called his bluff..

But there was nothing illegal about it, and at least Trump Jr. didn't bleach bit his emails to hide anything he was doing. He shared them. All the same Russians and Ukranians met with Clinton and Obama, so exactly what is your opinion of that?

And what is your opinion of THE DNC and Clinton Campaign going to Ukrainian Spies at the Ukrainian Embassy to plot strategies on how to smear the Trump Campaign?

How do you feel about Hillary Clinton, and The DNC Colluding with Fusion GPS and Ukraine to try to impact The Election for HILLARY CLINTON?

obama-surveillance1.jpg

if Obama was smart enough to setup something that complicated, The Trump Cartel was stupid enough to take the bait and run with it.

Russian Bitches.

The narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with Russia" to "they didnt do anything illegal with russia"

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

Seriously though, Trumps Team continued insults have brought this on. Why didn't Trump just be honest about his connections, instead he brought this whole thing on himself..

But what does Conway do

Insults again like a Sesame Street Hag.. wow... This only pisses off the people and will come back around to bite them in the ass.

Donald Trump advisor Kellyanne Conway uses Sesame Street flashcards to explain collusion to Americans
Is that a REAL Time cover or one of those fake ones like Trump had in his club?

I posted it earlier, but ... nothing has changed since that, ha-ha.

An observation: the purpose of liberals and their puppeteers with all that chicken sh*t about Trump was to hurt Trump, to make his supporters to turn away from him and to paint Russia as a monster.

Now look at the result: those who supported Trump have even consolidated their support. There are people who didn't support Trump at the beginning, but watching all that witch hunting around him slowly but surely stated defending him. And almost half a country likes Russians a lot more than liberals.

Thanks, libs, for your good job for conservatives!

I disagree, I seriously feel that the once on the fence about this clearly see that Trump has been lying the whole time while insulting anyone who questioned him.. His credibility is gone, except by the Fox News gang and followers..

obama-surveillance1.jpg

Trump is Putin's worse nightmare.
Hillary can be and was bought and paid for.
Putin would rather have had Clinton who he could throw a few millions her way to get what he wanted.
That's how he ended up with our Uranium and Clinton ended up with $125 Million dollar thank you from Vlad.

Putin actually has to sit down and talk to Trump and engage in diplomacy instead of bribery.

Hillary is a prostitute, and she blow anyone for some Benjamins.

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

No it is real...check out the link there is a video as well. Almost feel sorry for the guy..

lmao.gif
lmao.gif

juniorcoverfinal.jpg

But what does Conway do

I couldnt believe that shit..

The narrative has changed from "they didnt have anything to do with Russia" to "they didnt do anything illegal with russia"
The same thing the left did with hillary. Weird how that works..

What goes around comes around...This is why I hate lies.. I pounded that in to my boys while raising them..

I seriously think if Trump didn't attack and belittle people so much it would not be as big as it is right now..

Forum List

Back