After becoming the only president to be impeached twice, Trump Is Calling Republicans to Ask ‘How Many’ Times They’ll Impeach Biden

Biden's best move? Resign after Midterms citing ill-health. Let's see ya all impeach President Harris?

Right-wing heads exploding all over the place if that happened!
Excepting talking about extreme feminism, pseudo racism and abortion she is a moron.

The House did impeach him twice. He is kinda being impeached now what with all the legal problems he created for himself. The ones in Georgia and New York may sock it to him soon.
Corrupt partisan Dim government officials created Trump's legal issues, moron.

Biden's biggest offense was refusing to enforce our immigration laws and allowing at least five million people into the country illegally, with no plan (or expectation) of tossing them out when they are proven not to be eligible for refugee status. Is that a "high crime & misdemeanor." Certainly a misdemeanor - flouting the law.

How about for illegally trying to forgive half a trillion in legal, binding loans owed to the U.S. Government? That at least deserves a dishonorable mention.
Biden has broken a number of our immigration laws, the worst one being the fact that he fails to enforce them.

doesn't that mean Trump is admitting Biden is a legitimate president?

It means that Republicans are willing to pursue bad-faith ‘impeachment’ of President Biden for purely partisan reasons, using impeachment as a political weapon to exact revenge against Democrats.

Biden's best move? Resign after Midterms citing ill-health. Let's see ya all impeach President Harris?

President Biden’s best move is to let Republicans impeach as proof that Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance; the Senate of course won’t convict.

The bad-faith impeachment along with two years of Republican Congressional incompetence will benefit the president’s reelection chances.

President Biden’s best move is to let Republicans impeach as proof that Republicans have contempt for sound, responsible governance; the Senate of course won’t convict.

The bad-faith impeachment along with two years of Republican Congressional incompetence will benefit the president’s reelection chances.
I hope not. Time for Biden to retire and let the new faces take over. I'm tired of incompetence from both sides. Enough Kabuki.
President Harris would provide a reset..as well as much amusement~

It means that Republicans are willing to pursue bad-faith ‘impeachment’ of President Biden for purely partisan reasons, using impeachment as a political weapon to exact revenge against Democrats.
ROFL! A servile prog is whining about that? The irony is excruciating!

"Sound, responsible governance"? Is that what you ass-wipes call it? All you idiots seem to have major problems with definitions.

It would be terrible that the first woman President would be a whore, but that's typical democrats.

It would be terrible that the first woman President would be a whore, but that's typical democrats.
Well...we've had many men Presidents who were whores..so whatever, right?

Using a sexual pejorative to defame a woman...but that's typical Republicans~

Well...we've had many men Presidents who were whores..so whatever, right?

Using a sexual pejorative to defame a woman...but that's typical Republicans~
Oh yeah, you democrats are so polite to republican women, huh. By the way, let us know when republicans cut social security after they take over congress.

Oh yeah, you democrats are so polite to republican women, huh. By the way, let us know when republicans cut social security after they take over congress.
SS was, and is, the third rail in American politics. Nobody is cutting anything.
Your issue is that you think that because i hold different cultural views than you do that I'm a Democrat..and that I buy into the propaganda and the hype.
I don't hold men and women to different sexual mores~

Judging by your posts..you do.

SS was, and is, the third rail in American politics. Nobody is cutting anything.
Your issue is that you think that because i hold different cultural views than you do that I'm a Democrat..and that I buy into the propaganda and the hype.
I don't hold men and women to different sexual mores~

Judging by your posts..you do.
Harris is a kunt.

doesn't that mean Trump is admitting Biden is a legitimate president?

The name of this thread should be titled:

I was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Putin Puffer or
How I learned to love Nuclear Weapons and Dirty Diapers.

Most famous line: "The 1980s called and they want their Foreign Policy Back."

Fake thread title
The impeachment effort was referred but not approvrd
With Twitter reigned in, USMB may well become its replacement for fostering liberal lies while shunting fact based conservative threads to the hinterlands.

That's exactly what Democrats did. You jackals were talking impeachment the day he was sworn in and had no reason so you invented one.

Biden has broken a number of our immigration laws, the worst one being the fact that he fails to enforce them.
the commander in chief violates the laws of his own country

If that doesn't disqualify him, what does?

But we know how it goes: Rs are the only ones held accountable and they are held accountable for really petty stuff, things that aren't even a crime

whereas the dims always get a pass.

This is NUMBER ONE priority for Rs if/when they win..

This kind of unjust bs must end

the commander in chief violates the laws of his own country

If that doesn't disqualify him, what does?

But we know how it goes: Rs are the only ones held accountable and they are held accountable for really petty stuff, things that aren't even a crime

whereas the dims always get a pass.

This is NUMBER ONE priority for Rs if/when they win..

This kind of unjust bs must end
The vermin that vote Democrat are the problem. They need the shit kicked out of 'em.

Forum List

Back