After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

He's made the same mistakes for three decades, Joe! You make it sound like a one time thing! Hunter Biden is a piece of shit and his father has been his enabler for that whole time! That's bad enough in and of itself but Joe Biden has also gotten his cut from Hunter's schemes and that's something he SHOULD be judged on!

Drug addiction is a lifelong illness. It's a fallacy to call his behaviour "mistakes". Even when the individual has long periods of sobriety and productivity, relapses happen, often with tragic consequences. Something triggers the old anxiety.

You're in no position to judge Hunter Biden. You don't even know him, and much of what you've been told about him, are lies, designed to make him seem like "a piece of shit". The laptop is most certainly faked. Especially the photos and videos. He's managed to graduate law school, and hold a job.

Drug addiction is a lifelong illness. It's a fallacy to call his behaviour "mistakes". Even when the individual has long periods of sobriety and productivity, relapses happen, often with tragic consequences. Something triggers the old anxiety.

You're in no position to judge Hunter Biden. You don't even know him, and much of what you've been told about him, are lies, designed to make him seem like "a piece of shit". The laptop is most certainly faked. Especially the photos and videos. He's managed to graduate law school, and hold a job.
The concept that drug addiction is an "illness" has always amused me! It's an "illness" because it's a cash cow for the Rehab industry and making it an illness means it gets paid for by insurance. I'm sorry but drug addiction is something that weak, spineless people get caught up in...people EXACTLY like Hunter Biden!

As opposed to Oakland, Candy? An otherwise dreadful urban ghetto?

If you wish to compare apples to apples...you should compare Arkansas to California and not attempt to cherrypick to try to prop up your lame, moronic point...whatever it may be.

Martha Stewart isn't a member of the House or Senate. They have "special rules" which allows them to make trades on the insider information they learn as members. It's when they pass along such information to family and friends that they get into trouble. That House member who was recently charged for "insider trading", gave information to his brother.
They can huh?

This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012’’ or the ‘‘STOCK Act

Check out sections 3 and 4 and try again.

Biden's lack a serious money is most certainly an indication that he didn't make millions peddling influence around the world. He's also made his income tax records public for years and years, so if he was hiding hiding money, that would be "income tax evasion". Also, people don't borrow money if they don't need to do so. Biden paid off the mortgage from his book contract.
He wasnt always as senile as he is now. He knew he couldn’t take the money directly and deposit it in his bank account or just pay off his debts. And I’m not even saying he definitely took money but if he did he wouldn’t have made it obvious.
A list of illegal activities:

1. Threatening and intimidating witnesses via Twitter - also known as "obstruction of justice";
2. "Dangling pardons" also done via Twitter - also coming under the heading of "obstruction of justice";
3. "Pay for play" at his East Coast gold clubs, via increased "initiation fees" during his presidency - over 200 untendered government contracts given out to members or corporations booking events at these clubs or the Washington Hotel;
4. Over $11 million in payments to the Trump Corporation for Secret Service accommodations (at full rack rate), even while the hotels were closed for lockdowns.
5. Illegal attempts to overturn the 2020 election;
6. Planning and carrying out an attempted coup on January 6th - leading to 2nd impeachment;
7. Attempting to extort phony investigations of the Bidens from the President of the Ukraine - leading to 1st impeachment;
8. Stealing classified documents from the White House when he left.
oh I should have mentioned you’ll need at least some evidence of the crimes.
That's just a short list of the most blatant of his crimes. We could also ask what happened to the $100 million Inauguration Fund? Or the PPL billions which disappeared with no accounting? Or the $122 million in fraud claims from his donors.

There is so much crime to choose from.

If you wish to compare apples to apples...you should compare Arkansas to California and not attempt to cherrypick to try to prop up your lame, moronic point...whatever it may be.
Cali? You mean the State that had it all...great weather...great natural resources...Hollywood...Silicon Valley...yet by following progressive policies somehow managed to turn paradise into a place where for the first time in it's long history...more people are leaving then are coming in?

Cali? You mean the State that had it all...great weather...great natural resources...Hollywood...Silicon Valley...yet by following progressive policies somehow managed to turn paradise into a place where for the first time in it's long history...more people are leaving then are coming in?

The same state whose GDP ranks higher than like 200 other counties...yes that one.

1661661010190.png

Your jealousy is hilarious.

With all due respect, Candy...I used to love California. Not any more. You liberals have ruined the State. You're so woke it borders on farce and you're getting worse by the day!

Well, I no longer live there so I don't know what you mean by "you're". Sold my home in Coronado a while back.

California is superior to every red state there is by a multiple that is sometimes in the triple digits. Does anyone look at Arkansas and say, "yep...it's better"?

With all due respect....you really should try to be honest for a few moments in your life....you're so sanctimonious when someone slaps you across your pockmarked face with the truth that it borders on farce....I doubt it could get more hilarious.

But please...regale us with all of the ways Arkansas is better than California...we all could use a good laugh. For bonus points...post a picture of yourself; that'll put it over the top.

They can huh?

This Act may be cited as the ‘‘Stop Trading on Congressional Knowledge Act of 2012’’ or the ‘‘STOCK Act

Check out sections 3 and 4 and try again.

He wasnt always as senile as he is now. He knew he couldn’t take the money directly and deposit it in his bank account or just pay off his debts. And I’m not even saying he definitely took money but if he did he wouldn’t have made it obvious.

oh I should have mentioned you’ll need at least some evidence of the crimes.

Moving the goal posts??? The evidence exists in the Mueller Report, the evidence presented at two Impeachment Trials, and the January 6th Congressional Investigation, as well as other public records. Trump's lawyers are all going to jail or they've been disbarred.

How come you never provide ANY evidence whatsoever that Democrats are breaking the law???? Where's YOUR evidence of Biden's claimed corruption?

It should also be noted that REPUBLICANS who worked for Trump are the ones now testifying against him in the January 6th hearings. Staffers are providing the FBI with evidence of the documents in Mar-a-lago, and everyone close to him is turning against Trump.

With all due respect, Candy...I used to love California. Not any more. You liberals have ruined the State. You're so woke it borders on farce and you're getting worse by the day!

Liberals haven't "ruined the state". Republican tax codes and labour laws have handcuffed blue states in providing a reasonable level of government services to their citizens.

Well, I no longer live there so I don't know what you mean by "you're". Sold my home in Coronado a while back.

California is superior to every red state there is by a multiple that is sometimes in the triple digits. Does anyone look at Arkansas and say, "yep...it's better"?

With all due respect....you really should try to be honest for a few moments in your life....you're so sanctimonious when someone slaps you across your pockmarked face with the truth that it borders on farce....I doubt it could get more hilarious.

But please...regale us with all of the ways Arkansas is better than California...we all could use a good laugh. For bonus points...post a picture of yourself; that'll put it over the top.
I've never even been to Arkansas! I didn't say it was better than California. I simply pointed out how badly you liberals have fucked up one of the nicest States in the country!

Liberals haven't "ruined the state". Republican tax codes and labour laws have handcuffed blue states in providing a reasonable level of government services to their citizens.
Republican tax codes and labor laws are what have ruined California? You don't know much about California...do you, Dragonlady!

Moving the goal posts??? The evidence exists in the Mueller Report, the evidence presented at two Impeachment Trials, and the January 6th Congressional Investigation, as well as other public records. Trump's lawyers are all going to jail or they've been disbarred.

How come you never provide ANY evidence whatsoever that Democrats are breaking the law???? Where's YOUR evidence of Biden's claimed corruption?

It should also be noted that REPUBLICANS who worked for Trump are the ones now testifying against him in the January 6th hearings. Staffers are providing the FBI with evidence of the documents in Mar-a-lago, and everyone close to him is turning against Trump.
What Trump lawyer is in jail and which ones have been disbarred? Where do you get this nonsense?

What Trump lawyer is in jail and which ones have been disbarred? Where do you get this nonsense?

Michael Cohen was jailed for tax evasion, and campaign finance violations, regarding the Stormy Daniels payments. Trump was an unindicted co-conspirator in that case. Cohen was one of the people who was threatened, and whose family was threatened by Trump via Twitter before Cohen testified. For Flynn and Manafort he dangled pardons.

Paul Manafort is also a Trump attorney, who went to jail, but Manafort worked as Trump's campaign manager, not his lawyer, and he was jailed for crimes that mostly had nothing to do with Trump, although he has also confessed to passing Republican polling data to Russian oligarchs.

Rudy Gulliani and Sydney Powell have both been disbarred for lying to the courts. Gulliani is now the target in an election interference investigation in Georgia, and will likely be charged in connection with the "fake electors" scheme. Jenna Ellis managed to hang onto her law license by not putting her name on any document filed in any of the 60 court cases Trump filed after the 2020 election. She may have lied to the TV cameras, but she didn't lie to the courts, which is why she still has her license.

Christina Bobb, the lawyer working on the National Archives matter is in deep shit having signed a letter saying all classified material had been returned in June. That's an obstruction of justice charge right there.

The GOP doesn't control Congress, Joey so The Big Guy is protected! What do you think is going to happen come November?

I think the grownups in the GOP are going to have a very hard time controlling the crazies who think that the Russian Misinformation is real.

I've never even been to Arkansas! I didn't say it was better than California.
Yeah, that's what I thought.
I simply pointed out how badly you liberals have fucked up one of the nicest States in the country!

And using every objective measurement, you'd be wrong. You disagree with the politics of some California politicians....I do too by the way...

Just a case in point to illustrate what I mean; their nomination of Pelosi yet again to be speaker. Its totally lost on them how many good people in the ideological center detest her brand of liberalism as much as they detest Ted Cruz’s brand of conservatism.

so you try to tarnish the state itself. And, fail miserably of course.

I don’t know anything about Arkansas, but my neighbors in my red state are moving back to LA do be with their new granddaughter. He is not selling his house because he wants to come back. He hates CA, though, fortunately for him, he still has a house there. Where we live is affluent, the taxes are reasonable and the vast majority of people are educated, are pro-2nd Ammendement, Christian, etc.…in short, not liberal nuts.

I think the grownups in the GOP are going to have a very hard time controlling the crazies who think that the Russian Misinformation is real.

The laptop and what is on it is real. Good Lord, I thought even you leftists knew that by now. I just figured you were spending your time coming up with excuses for Hunter, not denying reality.

Forum List

Back