After Paying Off My Own Tuition I Get To Pay Off More Than $2,000 of One Of Joe Biden's Staffer's College Debt

The laptop and what is on it is real. Good Lord, I thought even you leftists knew that by now. I just figured you were spending your time coming up with excuses for Hunter, not denying reality.

The only thing that has been established is that SOME of the emails (the less incriminating ones) are valid.

No one has proven the legally blind computer store owner actually met Hunter Biden or the computers were ever owned by him.

IN fact, quite the opposite, the store owner now admits that the hard drives might have been tampered with before or after he got them.

Yeah, that's what I thought.

And using every objective measurement, you'd be wrong. You disagree with the politics of some California politicians....I do too by the way...

so you try to tarnish the state itself. And, fail miserably of course.
I'm not tarnishing California, Candy. A State can't protect itself from the policies of it's leaders. I'm simple pointing out how badly progressive policies have failed in California and that it's gotten so bad that people are leaving California in droves. You'd be losing Congressional seats if it wasn't for the number being based on a Census that counts illegals the same as legal Californians. California is rapidly headed towards being a State in which only wealthy elites and the poor exist. The Middle Class has had enough. They're moving elsewhere.

The only thing that has been established is that SOME of the emails (the less incriminating ones) are valid.

No one has proven the legally blind computer store owner actually met Hunter Biden or the computers were ever owned by him.

IN fact, quite the opposite, the store owner now admits that the hard drives might have been tampered with before or after he got them.

Have you ever heard one of the Biden's deny that the laptop belonged to Hunter, Joey?

Have you ever heard one of the Biden's deny that the laptop belonged to Hunter, Joey?

Why should they? Laptops can be stolen and tampered with. I know in my life, I had several computers that I can't currently account for. And I'm the kind of person who doesn't get a new computer every year.

What we haven't seen is anyone publish a serial number from one of these laptops and track them back to a sale to Biden or any company he has worked for, either.

Last edited:
This is your cute little way of asking me if you can suck my cock?

Awww....well bless your heart skippy.
I don't think this forum is the appropriate place for you to find the kind of romance you are apparently seeking.

Maybe use your internet to search for what you are seeking.
There must be gay dating and hook-up sites out there for you.

Good luck!

I don’t know anything about Arkansas, but my neighbors in my red state are moving back to LA do be with their new granddaughter. He is not selling his house because he wants to come back. He hates CA, though, fortunately for him, he still has a house there. Where we live is affluent, the taxes are reasonable and the vast majority of people are educated, are pro-2nd Ammendement, Christian, etc.…in short, not liberal nuts.

Why do conservatives think they've cornered the market on Christianity???? Or that the majority of Democrats aren't Christian.

Your assumption that liberals are "nuts" belies the reality of liberal politics and countries. Those of us who live in liberal countries have more freedoms and a better quality of life than you can dream of. In addition to which, we have stable governments, much lower crimes rates, and cheaper health care.

Even the owner of the computer repair shop says that the stuff he's seen that purportedly came from "Hunter's Laptop" wasn't on it when he received the laptop. His own logs said that the computer was accessed and files added three days AFTER it was dropped off at his shop.

He said no such thing sleazebag.

From the article linked, quoting the repairman:

“[An expert] also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.”

“Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, ‘Mail,' ‘Salacious Pics Package’ and ‘Big Guy File’ — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.”

Why should they? Laptops can be stolen and tampered with. I know in my life, I had several computers that I can't currently account for. And I'm the kind of person who doesn't get a new computer every year.

What we haven't seen is anyone publish a serial number from one of these laptops and track them back to a sale to Biden or any company he has worked for, either.
Dude, the repair slip has Hunter's signature on it. The laptop has emails on it sent from people to Hunter Biden...people who have said they SENT those emails! The reason why nobody from the Biden family has denied the laptops were Hunter's is that it's obvious from what was on the laptop that it was Hunter's! For some reason the stupid schmuck seems to think he should video tape himself whenever he's smoking crack and screwing underage Chinese women!

From the article linked, quoting the repairman:

“[An expert] also found records on the drive that indicated someone may have accessed the drive from a West Coast location in October 2020, little more than a week after the first New York Post stories on Hunter Biden’s laptop appeared.”

“Over the next few days, somebody created three additional folders on the drive, titled, ‘Mail,' ‘Salacious Pics Package’ and ‘Big Guy File’ — an apparent reference to Joe Biden.”

You simply don't know who you're quoting. That, and you're sleazy.

Even the owner of the computer repair shop says that the stuff he's seen that purportedly came from "Hunter's Laptop" wasn't on it when he received the laptop. His own logs said that the computer was accessed and files added three days AFTER it was dropped off at his shop.

Do you ever get embarrassed when you buy the crap that the Biden camp is putting out, Dragonlady? The Washington Post was one of the corrupt media outlets that went along with the "Russian disinformation" propaganda that high level members of the FBI were spreading two weeks from the election! They're STILL trying to cover their own asses!

When you can't talk about the complicated and diverse problems we face in our nation today,
just pick out one person who doesn't even live here
has no government job, and willingly admits to having a drug & drinking problem
Why this person? because you don't like his dad.

When you can't talk about the complicated and diverse problems we face in our nation today,
just pick out one person who doesn't even live here
has no government job, and willingly admits to having a drug & drinking problem
Why this person? because you don't like his dad.
With all due respect, Sartre? The Democrats have been fixated on Jan 6th for the better part of two years while we've got problems with inflation, crime, the border, drug overdoses, China, Russia and Iran!

I don't dislike Joe Biden. Quite honestly I pity him. He would have been over his head ten years ago if he'd been elected President! Joe's not a very bright person. He gets things wrong. He gets them wrong ALOT! My problem with Joe Biden and his idiot son Hunter is that there is the distinct possibility that China has things on Hunter Biden and Joe that they can use to get what they want. Quite frankly I'd find it amazing if Hunter had been smoking and screwing his way through China and the Chinese DIDN'T have video of it!

I don't think this forum is the appropriate place for you to find the kind of romance you are apparently seeking.

Maybe use your internet to search for what you are seeking.
There must be gay dating and hook-up sites out there for you.

Good luck!
OMG, I'm truly sorry. I had no idea you're autistic. Big hi to your girlfriend's dick and nothing but the best to you.

I'm not tarnishing California, Candy. A State can't protect itself from the policies of it's leaders.
What protection? They have like the 6th largest economy in the fucking world?
I'm simple pointing out how badly progressive policies have failed in California and that it's gotten so bad that people are leaving California in droves.
Droves? They lost one seat or something like that. Wow.
You'd be losing Congressional seats if it wasn't for the number being based on a Census that counts illegals the same as legal Californians. California is rapidly headed towards being a State in which only wealthy elites and the poor exist. The Middle Class has had enough. They're moving elsewhere.
And possibly in about 3,000 years, they may be just as shitty as the average red state.

Meanwhile back in reality, they've got like the 6th largest GDP in the world and the highest population of any state. I guess everyone who moved there just made a silly mistake.

Dude...you've lost the argument. Just move along.

What protection? They have like the 6th largest economy in the fucking world?

Droves? They lost one seat or something like that. Wow.

And possibly in about 3,000 years, they may be just as shitty as the average red state.

Meanwhile back in reality, they've got like the 6th largest GDP in the world and the highest population of any state. I guess everyone who moved there just made a silly mistake.

Dude...you've lost the argument. Just move along.
The only reason they haven't lost more seats in the House, Candy is that number is based off the Census and the Census counts illegals. If you liberals weren't letting millions of illegals pour across the border you already would have lost several seats.

As for California's economy? Businesses are voting with their feet, Candy! They're leaving California for States like Texas and Florida because California isn't business friendly.

The only reason they haven't lost more seats in the House, Candy is that number is based off the Census and the Census counts illegals. If you liberals weren't letting millions of illegals pour across the border you already would have lost several seats.

So that would mean Texas is benefitting too, right fuck face?

Forum List

Back