after playing golf with Donald, Lindsey Graham says Trump is "heartbroken" over what's happening under Biden's USA, has "unfinished business" in 2024

after playing golf with Donald, Lindsey Graham says Trump is "heartbroken" over what's happening under Biden's USA, has "unfinished business" in 2024

Trump is playing as much golf now, as he did when he was in the white house.

Oh! The poor baby trump! Heartbroken! Yeah. Heartbroken that he's no longer in the White House. I guess that we are all suppose to cry crocodile tears.

Sorry, no. I'll leave that to you. You do it so much better.
I'm sorry, again. Why do you keep putting yourself into these situations as though you have the experience to come to an opinion on this. Really weird for a homophobe (actually quite common for you guys) to do.

I'm sorry, again. Why do you keep putting yourself into these situations as though you have the experience to come to an opinion on this.

I have no actual personal experience kissing balls. I just said Trump HAD a pair. In contrast to our current selected leader. The rest is all in your mind. But I'm sure you can tell us a lot more about it.

I have no actual personal experience kissing balls. I just said Trump HAD a pair.
In contrast to our current selected leader. The rest is all in your mind. But I'm sure you can tell us a lot more about it.

Actually you said more than that. I think it's psychological, Freud would have a field day inside your head.

Actually you said more than that. I think it's psychological, Freud would have a field day inside your head.

You seem to have an obsession with ball-kissing much more than you do the topic of this thread because you are the one who keeps bringing it up. Never mind Freud, you need Wilhelm Reich. Perhaps you need a set to kiss or maybe yours are just too long overdo? Perhaps if you shaved and washed them?

You seem to have an obsession with ball-kissing much more than you do the topic of this thread because you are the one who keeps bringing it up.

I never mentioned it in any of my posts but you have on multiple occasions. Weird, huh?

Never mind Freud, you need Wilhelm Reich. Perhaps you need a set to kiss or maybe yours are just too long overdo? Perhaps if you shaved and washed them?

Your obsession with this is noted.

You seem to have an obsession with ball-kissing much more than you do the topic of this thread because you are the one who keeps bringing it up. Never mind Freud, you need Wilhelm Reich. Perhaps you need a set to kiss or maybe yours are just too long overdo? Perhaps if you shaved and washed them?
Then what? You'd kiss them?

Forum List

Back