After Taylor Swift's endorsement of Kamala, Biden signs an EO lowering the voting age to 14.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
"The time has come to give a voice to this new generation. There is no better way to represent American ideals than to extend voting rights to those youngest among us who have been suppressed by Republicans. And as we know kids are growing up faster these days and are probably smarter than we are. They sure as hell are smarter than me heh heh. So with a stroke of a pen I grant Swifties er I mean young people 14 or older to vote for Kamal.....er to vote their conscience. God Bless America!

"The time has come to give a voice to this new generation. There is no better way to represent American ideals than to extend voting rights to those youngest among us who have been suppressed by Republicans. And as we know kids are growing up faster these days and are probably smarter than we are. They sure as hell are smarter than me heh heh. So with a stroke of a pen I grant Swifties er I mean young people 14 or older to vote for Kamal.....er to vote their conscience. God Bless America!
Still not funny.

Keep trying though.

Millions of 18-21 year olds will be voting for the first time

A Taylor Swift endorsement and urge to register and vote will help Bigly

Forum List

Back