After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

What took you so long?

Do you really see Hillary and trump as equally bad for the country? Really?

I could not agree with the OP more...

I turned 51 this year, my first Presidential election was way back between Reagan and Mondale.
For the first time in my life I may actually not even vote on a Presidential election. Like the OP I can't bring myself to vote for a bombastic clown like Trump. And nothing short of a gun to my head would I vote for an elitist/corporatist like Hillary Clinton.
We are 100% screwed.

You have to vote against the worst of the two. staying home will help the worst of the two.

Believe me, I am wrestling with this considerably. I take the right to vote seriously, but I am honestly fearful that Trump would do something stupid on a grand scale not seen before - militarily.
And Clinton??? No way, no how.

I turned 51 this year, my first Presidential election was way back between Reagan and Mondale.
For the first time in my life I may actually not even vote on a Presidential election. Like the OP I can't bring myself to vote for a bombastic clown like Trump. And nothing short of a gun to my head would I vote for an elitist/corporatist like Hillary Clinton.
We are 100% screwed.

You have to vote against the worst of the two. staying home will help the worst of the two.

Believe me, I am wrestling with this considerably. I take the right to vote seriously, but I am honestly fearful that Trump would do something stupid on a grand scale not seen before - militarily.

Trump is a smart man with a lot of international experience. He is not going to do anything stupid militarily, but Hillary might.

We are 100% screwed.

This is the perfect chance for you to vote third party. There is no other way to tell people you want another choice. Staying home says you don't give a shit, no one will interpret it any other way

We are 100% screwed.

This is the perfect chance for you to vote third party. There is no other way to tell people you want another choice. Staying home says you don't give a shit, no one will interpret it any other way

did you not learn the lesson of Wallace and Perot? Third parties always help the worst of the two main primaries. We have to vote against Hillary. keeping her out of the whitehouse is the most important thing any of us can do this year.

Yeah, he was. Spending and getting us deeper into the Wilson Doctrine of being in everyone's shit

define "disaster" in terms of a presidential term. Then apply your definition to Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Nixon, and Kennedy.

Unless your definition is illogical, the only true disaster would be Obama.

Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41 and Obama were all disasters, all were tax and spend leftists who ballooned the deficit and expanded government control over the economy. Nixon and Kennedy were mixed. Reagan was mostly good, but made mistakes like trusting Tip in his 3 for 1 spending cut to tax increase deal where we ever only got the tax increases

so any president who allowed the debt to increase or allowed deficit spending was a disaster? is that the criteria? just trying to understand.

If you want me to put any work into a discussion with you, please read my posts and respond to what I said. I didn't say, "any president who ALLOWED the debt to increase" I said "all were tax and spend leftists." If you disagree, fine, but I'm not going to keep going back and showing you what I actually said

does "tax and spend" not mean increase the debt? does it mean collect enough taxes to cover expenditures?

what point are you trying to make? its either deficit is bad, or tax and spend means something else.

I'm making the point that W, HW, Slick and Hussein all actively spent money. You stated it with the connotation that I'm saying a failure to work to reduce spending is the same as actively spending it and that's what I'm criticizing them for.

W didn't just not try to cut money. He created three massive new government programs, the TSA, the welfare prescription drug benefit to Medicare and No Child Gets Ahead. He also signed the quarter TRILLION dollar so called Transportation Bill which was just an XMAS tree of special interest spending. He proposed budgets that grow government according to every real measure BEFORE starting to negotiate with Democrats and never vetoed a spending bill in eight years. He also signed the law allowing congress to regulate political speech going into elections.

W didn't just "allow" government to grow," he pushed it, hard

We are 100% screwed.

did you not learn the lesson of Wallace and Perot? Third parties always help the worst of the two main primaries. We have to vote against Hillary. keeping her out of the whitehouse is the most important thing any of us can do this year.

I voted for Perot and I'd do it again given the choices of HW and Slick

We are 100% screwed.

Trump is a smart man with a lot of international experience. He is not going to do anything stupid militarily, but Hillary might.

We have had 8 years with a narcissist President, however Obama is not very energetic

We are 100% screwed.

I soooooooo regret not voting Perot. My gut told me to, but I didn't. He might have been a little eccentric, but he foretold the future of our economy to the T!! And how he said we would get screwed happened exactly like he said it would. And Hillary would expand on the "extraction of America" like never before.

We are 100% screwed.

We have had 8 years with a narcissist President, however Obama is not very energetic

We are 100% screwed.

I soooooooo regret not voting Perot. My gut told me to, but I didn't. He might have been a little eccentric, but he foretold the future of our economy to the T!! And how he said we would get screwed happened exactly like he said it would. And Hillary would expand on the "extraction of America" like never before.

So here's your chance to make up for it! The microscopic difference between the two pathetic parties isn't worth voting for, any third party candidate you vote for is voting for an actual choice

Gore would have been a disaster.

Agreed, but W was a disaster, so it's a matter of which of the two did / would have done more damage

W was not a disaster. he made some mistakes and some good moves, like all presidents. If you think he did the Iraq mess totally on his own then you are as naïve as some of the libs.

What about throwing away a balanced budget?
Tanking the economy?
9/11?
What good did he do?

He believed in the USA and honored our service people. He respected the flag and what it stands for. He helped our vets and treated them with respect. He treated our allies like friends and our enemies like enemies. He was/is an American with American values.

His fiscal policies did not work, except the tax rate reductions (the Obama kept in place) did help the economy recover a little from the 9/11 disaster.

Most presidents don't DO much, but they can set the tone of the country. Bush set a positive optimistic tone, obozo has set a negative hateful tone.

Do you know how many vets he sent to war are committing suicide? He did vets no favors.

He was a disaster.

We are 100% screwed.

So you voted for Slick Willy...........got it.

Nope, attack on a people, not a religion...Jews are not a religion..Do you have to practice being this stupid?:dunno:
Not an attack on a people, an attack on a government.

You need no practice being stupid.

And since when is Judaism not a religion?

I am away on a trip. I wonder why your not voting

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

I am on a trip, hard to navigate on my phone. What happened to Cruz? I know you were voting for him.
I voted for him in the primary but wasn't excited to do so. With Walker's endorsement I will look a bit deeper now. Walker was my first choice
Whenever Walker opens his mouth you only hear the Koch brothers speaking. He's their puppet. And the Kochs are endorsing Cruz only because they would have no control over a fellow billionaire.

1. Cruz the adulterer, who tries to act like Mr. Clean? Fuck that.
2. Rubio has betrayed the conservative movement outright. He can't be put down enough for my money.
3. You think that's bullying? What do you think the corporate media does every damn day? You should be glad that there's a bulldog working for you finally. One day, you'll wake up and be like, fuck I wish Trump was calling these bitches out. By then, it could be too late.
4. Trump is not a polished candidate. You know what you get when you have a polished candidate? Jeb fucking Bush. What'd he get, 3 delegates. The people don't want another phony. We're okay with whatever warts Trump has. He's taking on issues that matter the most.
5. You know what; I doubt Trump would go through with that strategy; but what fucking ever. You know what; something needs to be done. We can't let these Islamists run around like fucking cocroaches just waiting for the day they can bomb someone without repercussions. At some point, get serious about shit. What Trump proposes is not less egregious than what Hillary will do when Islamists cut off the heads of Jews and Christians: FUCKING NOTHING.
6. LOL; the so-called political discourse has been a dog and pony show long before Trump came on the scene. Are you not tired of business as usual? The GOP could not have turned into a phonier party.
7. Who cares about the flip flops at this point. He's pro life in no uncertain terms and you want to equivocate about it? Fuck that.
8. Yea, Trump was a business man. Who knows if his motives are even close to pure at the end of the day. Would you rather have Hillary who has been bought and paid for by Saudi Arabia and before that, China? BTW, he isn't taking trips to pedophile island either.
9. Most shallow? Hello: HIllary Clinton, dude. Bitch is soulless. You can't get more shallow than that.

Whenever Walker opens his mouth you only hear the Koch brothers speaking. He's their puppet. And the Kochs are endorsing Cruz only because they would have no control over a fellow billionaire.

Give us a run down on the billionairres funding Hillary. Yea, your indignation is phony as usual Have some, bitch.

7. Who cares about the flip flops at this point. He's pro life in no uncertain terms and you want to equivocate about it? Fuck that.
He was pro-choice in no uncertain terms a few years ago. What gives you any indication that he won't change his position again in a year? Or all his positions?

Forum List

Back