After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

You are claiming bush was fiscally responsible? Seriously?

You think I ever said "bush was fiscally responsible?" Seriously?

:lmao:

Sorry man, couldn't read the rest because of the water in my eyes from laughing at you so hard ...

I'm glad you agree bush was a disaster.

Are you reading the conversation? I've said that the whole time. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

I did see you try to defend his aweful record. I'm glad we now agree he was a disaster.

Go back and re-read the post I was "defending his awful record." You didn't grasp it the first time

You are claiming bush was fiscally responsible? Seriously?

Sorry man, couldn't read the rest because of the water in my eyes from laughing at you so hard ...

Are you reading the conversation? I've said that the whole time. Seriously, what is wrong with you?

I did see you try to defend his aweful record. I'm glad we now agree he was a disaster.

Go back and re-read the post I was "defending his awful record." You didn't grasp it the first time

You say we agree it was a disaster yet you keep babbling. Are we in agreement it was a disaster or not?

You say we agree it was a disaster yet you keep babbling. Are we in agreement it was a disaster or not?

Yes, you can't read

Yes, you can't read

Bush was a disaster. Dems have been saying that for years. Now trump says it and most repubs agree. It is a fact.

Yes, you can't read

Bush was a disaster. Dems have been saying that for years. Now trump says it and most repubs agree. It is a fact.

Why exactly do you keep pressing me on a point that I agree with that W was a disaster?

And as I keep saying, you didn't read accurately the post you questioned and you don't go back and re-read that. There's a treat you know in it, I was mocking ... you ...

W sucked, always sucked, and despite the blind accusations of ho's like Jillian I didn't vote for him because I accurately thought he would suck before he became President

Yes, you can't read

Why exactly do you keep pressing me on a point that I agree with that W was a disaster?

And as I keep saying, you didn't read accurately the post you questioned and you don't go back and re-read that. There's a treat you know in it, I was mocking ... you ...

W sucked, always sucked, and despite the blind accusations of ho's like Jillian I didn't vote for him because I accurately thought he would suck before he became President

I'm glad we agree bush was a disaster.

Yes, you can't read

I'm glad we agree bush was a disaster.

Whatever

Yes, but we have to be realistic when we do that. We cannot ignore our allies or our enemies. We must remain strong enough to defend our borders and americans who are in different countries doing business or being tourists.

What do you think the arabs and muslims would do to Israel if we abandoned them? Should we just sit back and watch a slaughter based on religion?

Isolationism cannot work, the world is too small and too interconnected.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

It's not 'Isolationism', it's common sense survival.

those concepts only work if the other side also practices them. So, I ask you again, have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

Let's worry about ourselves. Let's listen to Thomas Jefferson. An Empire can't last.

you obviously missed or ignored my point, care to try again?

....have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

It's not about them, it's about us. We have to stop trying to maintain an Empire. We need to come home and focus on our own nation.

I agree, but we cannot ignore what the rest of the world is doing, especially those groups and nations who want us destroyed.

Unilateral peace is a foolish idea.

Gore would have been a disaster.

Agreed, but W was a disaster, so it's a matter of which of the two did / would have done more damage

W was not a disaster. he made some mistakes and some good moves, like all presidents.

If you think he did the Iraq mess totally on his own then you are as naïve as some of the libs.

Yeah, he was. Spending and getting us deeper into the Wilson Doctrine of being in everyone's shit

You and I have been in many discussions where I say to the libs it's both parties, I'm not sure why you'd say that to me

define "disaster" in terms of a presidential term. Then apply your definition to Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Nixon, and Kennedy.

Unless your definition is illogical, the only true disaster would be Obama.

Agreed, but W was a disaster, so it's a matter of which of the two did / would have done more damage

W was not a disaster. he made some mistakes and some good moves, like all presidents. If you think he did the Iraq mess totally on his own then you are as naïve as some of the libs.

What about throwing away a balanced budget?
Tanking the economy?
9/11?
What good did he do?

He believed in the USA and honored our service people. He respected the flag and what it stands for. He helped our vets and treated them with respect. He treated our allies like friends and our enemies like enemies. He was/is an American with American values.

His fiscal policies did not work, except the tax rate reductions (the Obama kept in place) did help the economy recover a little from the 9/11 disaster.

Most presidents don't DO much, but they can set the tone of the country. Bush set a positive optimistic tone, obozo has set a negative hateful tone.

W was not a disaster. he made some mistakes and some good moves, like all presidents.

If you think he did the Iraq mess totally on his own then you are as naïve as some of the libs.

Yeah, he was. Spending and getting us deeper into the Wilson Doctrine of being in everyone's shit

You and I have been in many discussions where I say to the libs it's both parties, I'm not sure why you'd say that to me

define "disaster" in terms of a presidential term. Then apply your definition to Obama, Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41, Reagan, Nixon, and Kennedy.

Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41 and Obama were all disasters, all were tax and spend leftists who ballooned the deficit and expanded government control over the economy. Nixon and Kennedy were mixed. Reagan was mostly good, but made mistakes like trusting Tip in his 3 for 1 spending cut to tax increase deal where we ever only got the tax increases

Would someone remind me what Bush is running for this year? Or, you dems could explain why you are so obsessed with him. Is it to cover for the failures of Obama? the lying of Hillary? the incompetence of the dem party in general?

Bush 43, Clinton, Bush 41 and Obama were all disasters, all were tax and spend leftists who ballooned the deficit and expanded government control over the economy. Nixon and Kennedy were mixed. Reagan was mostly good, but made mistakes like trusting Tip in his 3 for 1 spending cut to tax increase deal where we ever only got the tax increases

so any president who allowed the debt to increase or allowed deficit spending was a disaster? is that the criteria? just trying to understand.

"Peace, commerce, and honest friendship with all nations - entangling alliances with none." - Thomas Jefferson

It's not 'Isolationism', it's common sense survival.

those concepts only work if the other side also practices them. So, I ask you again, have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

Let's worry about ourselves. Let's listen to Thomas Jefferson. An Empire can't last.

....have you gotten the radical muslim terrorists to agree? How about Putin and China?

It's not about them, it's about us. We have to stop trying to maintain an Empire. We need to come home and focus on our own nation.

I agree, but we cannot ignore what the rest of the world is doing, especially those groups and nations who want us destroyed.

Which nations want us destroyed?

Which nations want us destroyed?

Russia, China, Iran, Cuba, Venezuela, Syria, Iraq, North Korea, Pakistan.

so any president who allowed the debt to increase or allowed deficit spending was a disaster? is that the criteria? just trying to understand.

If you want me to put any work into a discussion with you, please read my posts and respond to what I said. I didn't say, "any president who ALLOWED the debt to increase" I said "all were tax and spend leftists." If you disagree, fine, but I'm not going to keep going back and showing you what I actually said

I could not agree with the OP more...

I turned 51 this year, my first Presidential election was way back between Reagan and Mondale.
For the first time in my life I may actually not even vote on a Presidential election. Like the OP I can't bring myself to vote for a bombastic clown like Trump. And nothing short of a gun to my head would I vote for an elitist/corporatist like Hillary Clinton.
We are 100% screwed.

If you want me to put any work into a discussion with you, please read my posts and respond to what I said. I didn't say, "any president who ALLOWED the debt to increase" I said "all were tax and spend leftists." If you disagree, fine, but I'm not going to keep going back and showing you what I actually said

does "tax and spend" not mean increase the debt? does it mean collect enough taxes to cover expenditures?

what point are you trying to make? its either deficit is bad, or tax and spend means something else.

I could not agree with the OP more...

I turned 51 this year, my first Presidential election was way back between Reagan and Mondale.
For the first time in my life I may actually not even vote on a Presidential election. Like the OP I can't bring myself to vote for a bombastic clown like Trump. And nothing short of a gun to my head would I vote for an elitist/corporatist like Hillary Clinton.
We are 100% screwed.

You have to vote against the worst of the two. staying home will help the worst of the two.

I will NEVER vote for Donald Trump.

1. Retweeting a bad photo of Cruz’s wife along side a beautiful photo his own wife.
2. Mocking Rubios ears & short stature.
3. Bullying everyone he disagrees with
4. Dodging serious questions to avoid exposing his lack of knowledge.
5. Wants to kill the families of terrorists.
6. Lowering the public discourse of our nation to that of a junior high school locker room.
7. Has flip flopped on almost every major issue important to a REAL conservative. (I went there, deal with it)
8. Has given money to liberal politicians to buy favor despite the positions those liberals held.
9. The most shallow person besides Edwards to run for potus in my lifetime.

For the first time in my life I don't have a candidate that I believe in & I will NOT be voting against anyone either.
The American people created the mess our country is in by continually reelecting corrupt politicians. If Hillary wins America gets what it deserves for being uninformed dupes. Same goes for a Trump victory.

In this aspect I suppose I will be as popular as rderp for his proclamation earlier this week.

What took you so long?

Forum List

Back