After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

He believed in the USA and honored our service people. He respected the flag and what it stands for. He helped our vets and treated them with respect. He treated our allies like friends and our enemies like enemies. He was/is an American with American values.

His fiscal policies did not work, except the tax rate reductions (the Obama kept in place) did help the economy recover a little from the 9/11 disaster.

Most presidents don't DO much, but they can set the tone of the country. Bush set a positive optimistic tone, obozo has set a negative hateful tone.

Do you know how many vets he sent to war are committing suicide? He did vets no favors.

He was a disaster.

Congress voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco, they all have blood on their hands. To put it all on Bush is ignorant partisan bullshit. Do you only blame Johnson and Kennedy for the 58,000 americans who died in viet nam for nothing?

It is one of a long list of disasters, just ask trump. Bush is the guy we saw on tv pushing for it. He gets to take credit.

Bull shit, the Democrats gave him the votes he needed to do it, the blood is on your hands. Your party is responsible for what you did, man up to it

I'm an independent. President is the commander in chief. He was the one telling us all why it needed to be done. Many Dems voted wrong, but I didn't see any on tv strongly pushing for it.

You're an independent who thinks when Democrats do something wrong, it's the fault of the .... wait for it ... Republicans. Sssuuuuurrrrreeee you are. I of course in thinking both parties are responsible for their own actions and they both are responsible for our disasterous middle east policy am of course a partisan Republican. You people are classic

Do you know how many vets he sent to war are committing suicide? He did vets no favors.

He was a disaster.

Congress voted to authorize and fund the Iraq fiasco, they all have blood on their hands. To put it all on Bush is ignorant partisan bullshit. Do you only blame Johnson and Kennedy for the 58,000 americans who died in viet nam for nothing?

It is one of a long list of disasters, just ask trump. Bush is the guy we saw on tv pushing for it. He gets to take credit.

Bull shit, the Democrats gave him the votes he needed to do it, the blood is on your hands. Your party is responsible for what you did, man up to it

I'm an independent. President is the commander in chief. He was the one telling us all why it needed to be done. Many Dems voted wrong, but I didn't see any on tv strongly pushing for it.

Uhhh, you need to go back and see what both Clintons said about going into Iraq and about Saddam and WMDs. They were very public comments and said exactly the same things that Bush said.

Clinton was misled by the Republicans you know ...

He was a disaster.

Some dem hands aren't clean BUT THE GREAT MAJORITY of your republicans hands are filthy Look up the vote or should I post it as one sided as it was??

Your solution to the Democrat hands that are guilty are to do things like vote for her for President in November. Your indignation is feigned for cheap political points.

Now I actually am against the wars, but you are no ally. For you it's all about pumping Democrat willies, morality has zero to do with it
I'm against wars too especially those that the country is bullshitted into I voted for that moron gwb and it was my last vote for a republican ever

Uhhh, you need to go back and see what both Clintons said about going into Iraq and about Saddam and WMDs. They were very public comments and said exactly the same things that Bush said.
Show me one link where President Clinton said he wanted a war with Iraq

Dude, he FOUGHT a war with Iraq. No fly zones over the north and south and boots on the ground in the Kurd region separating them from the rest of Iraq. You people are classic. Are you an independent too, like brainless?

If they did they didn't get as much press as bush, now did they? Who was commander in chief? You guys pretend to be the party of personal responsibility. Just not when your guy messes up badly? Trump blames bush and he is your guy.

Bush being CIH doesn't make Democrats not responsible for their own actions. We area all always responsible for our own actions. You are pathetic.

Hey tell us how you're not going to vote for anyone who voted for that catastrophe for President, can you do that, "independent?"

Dude, he FOUGHT a war with Iraq. No fly zones over the north and south and boots on the ground in the Kurd region separating them from the rest of Iraq. You people are classic. Are you an independent too, like brainless?
I'm thinking of going that way but you especially ,shouldn't be calling anyone brainless,,,,,,,,,or sassy either

Some dem hands aren't clean BUT THE GREAT MAJORITY of your republicans hands are filthy Look up the vote or should I post it as one sided as it was??

Your solution to the Democrat hands that are guilty are to do things like vote for her for President in November. Your indignation is feigned for cheap political points.

Now I actually am against the wars, but you are no ally. For you it's all about pumping Democrat willies, morality has zero to do with it
I'm against wars too especially those that the country is bullshitted into I voted for that moron gwb and it was my last vote for a republican ever

You never voted for a Republican in your life. You and the brainless independent are terrible liars.

So again, you're not responsible for your own vote, Democrats aren't responsible for their votes, you're a man in search of a willy. You need to man up and be accountable for your own bad choices, and Democrats do too.

Your solution? Vote in November for someone who voted for the war, you are a convictionless seaweed flowing with the tide

I'm thinking of going that way but you especially ,shouldn't be calling anyone brainless,,,,,,,,,or sassy either

Did I call anyone sassy? And yes, thinking that Republicans are responsible for their own actions and Democrats are responsible for their own actions, that is pretty brainless, people of intelligence and culture, you know, such as yourself, you know you and your party are not responsible for your own actions, but that's only because you are such an intellectually honest, thinking man

He was a disaster.

You're an independent who thinks when Democrats do something wrong, it's the fault of the .... wait for it ... Republicans. Sssuuuuurrrrreeee you are. I of course in thinking both parties are responsible for their own actions and they both are responsible for our disasterous middle east policy am of course a partisan Republican. You people are classic

Did you notice that when Bill Clinton was commander in chief we didn't get stuck in any long, disasterous wars? Sorry, but if you are commander in chief you get credit for the war.

Did you notice that when Bill Clinton was commander in chief we didn't get stuck in any long, disasterous wars? Sorry, but if you are commander in chief you get credit for the war.

WTF? He was in Iraq through most of his Presidency, he had a policy of "regime change," and when W invaded over WMDs and didn't find them, he said, "I saw the same intelligence and interpreted it the same way." And his wife voted for the invasion. You know, his wife that you and your "independent" thinking are going to vote for in six months for President.

You are a liar, and a bad one. You're a partisan Democrat out for cheap political points and you're willing to pay the price of your manhood to get them.

The war was bad policy, it would be nice to have Democrats on our side. But you clearly and repeatedly show you aren't on the side of actual opposition to the war, you're only in opposition to losing elections to Republicans

You never voted for a Republican in your life. You and the brainless independent are terrible liars.

So again, you're not responsible for your own vote, Democrats aren't responsible for their votes, you're a man in search of a willy. You need to man up and be accountable for your own bad choices, and Democrats do too.

Your solution? Vote in November for someone who voted for the war, you are a convictionless seaweed flowing with the tide
I certainly hold myself responsible for my vote I wasn't smart enough to see that the moron was such an ah,,,,,and btw I was a repub all my life

WTF? He was in Iraq through most of his Presidency, he had a policy of "regime change," and when W invaded over WMDs and didn't find them, he said, "I saw the same intelligence and interpreted it the same way." And his wife voted for the invasion. You know, his wife that you and your "independent" thinking are going to vote for in six months for President.

You are a liar, and a bad one. You're a partisan Democrat out for cheap political points and you're willing to pay the price of your manhood to get them.

The war was bad policy, it would be nice to have Democrats on our side. But you clearly and repeatedly show you aren't on the side of actual opposition to the war, you're only in opposition to losing elections to Republicans

And yet with the same info Clinton did not start a disasterous war. That is all Bush, just ask trump.

If trump is the other option, every adult should vote for Hillary. I like kasich, but the repubs are voting for a child.

I certainly hold myself responsible for my vote I wasn't smart enough to see that the moron was such an ah,,,,,and btw I was a repub all my life

I was a republican till the bush disaster.

You never voted for W or any Republican, liar. According to you ridiculous leftists, you were all Republicans and apparently in 2000 W was elected unanimously.

And your whole spiel in this thread is the Democrats aren't responsible for their own actions. And you aren't either. You're blaming both on W. You fell for it, clearly you're blaming him for your actions.

What's sad is you aren't learning the real lesson from Iraq. It's bad policy. We take on all the bad guys in the world and our "friends" stab us in the back for it. I was against Iraq because of that and finding "WMDs" would not have made it good policy. That's the lesson, and you and the Democrats still haven't learned it. It's all about partisan bickering for you.

And the reality is if you supported the war for WMDs, you should still support it. Saddam had them and we know that because he used them. "Stockpiles" are irrelevant. It's the technology and willingness to use them. If that's why you supported the war, you still should. That would be if you had a pair, which you don't

And yet with the same info Clinton did not start a disasterous war. That is all Bush, just ask trump.

If trump is the other option, every adult should vote for Hillary. I like kasich, but the repubs are voting for a child.

You are entitled to your own opinion, you are not entitled to your own facts.

As I keep pointing out and you keep ignoring, Clinton DID start the war there. No fly zones over the north and south and boots on the ground in Kurdish territory removing it from Iraq.

Those aren't acts of war? Seriously? And you think you even have a brain much less one worth mentioning?

Then you turned into a hard core leftist on every subject? How did W convince you that the Democrats were right on every subject exactly?

What is it you think you agreed with Republicans on? You're a terrible liar, just like all the ridiculous leftists who make that claim. There was in fact no Democratic party before W, that's when he created you. Our memories otherwise be damned!

Then you turned into a hard core leftist on every subject? How did W convince you that the Democrats were right on every subject exactly?

What is it you think you agreed with Republicans on? You're a terrible liar, just like all the ridiculous leftists who make that claim. There was in fact no Democratic party before W, that's when he created you. Our memories otherwise be damned!
First off I DON"T think dems are right on every subject For you to say that makes you not as smart as you think you are I'm going to the beach now but will gladly give you the 3 or 4 disagreements I have with the dem party later

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S0f5u_0ytUs

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz

Clinton was misled by the Republicans you know ...

riiiiight, they were too stupid to find the truth and mean old W outfoxed them. But I thought they said W was an idiot-----

First off I DON"T think dems are right on every subject For you to say that makes you not as smart as you think you are I'm going to the beach now but will gladly give you the 3 or 4 disagreements I have with the dem party later

Go ahead, I'd love to hear your "disagreements" with the Democrats. We already have one, they did the wrong thing when they were lied to by W and it was his fault, LOL.

So basically, you were a Republican. You supported the war because of WMDs. Then, even though Hussein used them, OMG, there were no stockpiles, so Bush lied, and the guy who used them wasn't a WMD threat. You, the poor Democrats, you were all lied to, so your own actions weren't your own fault, it's W's fault because he lied that the guy who used WMDs wasn't a threat because he didn't have stockpiles.

So since, you've been arguing for Democrats on this and every other issue ever since. LOL, what a tool

Forum List

Back