After the last few weeks I too have made a decision

For the record I give Ross Perot the most credit for the balanced budget.

Ross Perot? How does that make sense? And again, the question you're hiding from:

"why did the national debt go up every year Slick was President if we had a balanced budget?"

Without Perot neither party would have any interest in a balanced budget.

Hiding? I've answered several times. You seem to not be smart enough to understand the answer.

What was Clinton's policy that lead to a "balanced budget?" "Balanced" while the debt went up every year of his Presidency. We already established you're not old enough to remember his Presidency, but all he ever did was propose spending in every speech. So what say you? How did he do it?

Really? There were a lot of reforms. It seems you are the one not old enough to remember.

Name some of them. You have no idea because there weren't any, you're just making it up

He signed the crime bill, crime has gone down ever since. I guess you are pro crime though.

Again evading the question:

"why did the national debt go up every year Slick was President if we had a balanced budget?"

It was never balanced, not the beginning, not the end.

When the Republicans lied about WMDs that Hussein used but didn't have, that clued you in to that Clinton was a great President, did it?

If the budget wasn't balanced till the end of his presidency every year would still have the debt go up. What don't you get?
:lmao: OMG, you are stupid, that's hillarious

No it seems to be you that is stupid. Again, what don't you get?

Yes, that is true. I don't get your contention we had a "balanced budget" under Clinton that included the national debt going up every year of his Presidency. Actually, it's you who doesn't know what a balanced budget is ...

If the budget is balanced as of October of his last year in office the year will the national debt will still go up for that year. That doesn't change that they managed to get at a balanced budget.

First of all, since we were going into a recession at the end of Clinton's Presidency, it's not likely that deficits were going down the last months of his office. And no one considers a one month budget a balanced budget, they are measured by year. You're just babbling and playing word games

Why are you arguing about this? You prefer the Bush or Obama out of control spending?

That damned lack of long term memory you have. They were both abhorrent spenders, so was Slick, Slick was just lucky the economy was booming. Newt to a lesser degree reduced deficits a little by reducing spending some. Slick had zero to do with it, which is why you can't name a single policy he had that reduced budgets. There wasn't one

Yes, a perjuring, power abusing, sexual predator is what we need in a President, if we could just go back to that.

BTW, I'm not a Trump supporter, moron. Again with the, you blame both parties for Iraq! That's so Republican!

Yes we could use him. The country did great. Those things are tiny compared to causing thousands of deaths and destabilizing the Middle East.

You really don't remember the Clinton administration. How old are you? Happy 18th!

Yes I do actually. Great economy, no pointless wars, balanced budget.

Yet you can't address the points:

Great economy: What was Clinton's policy that led to that?

Pointless wars: He did the same war as W, you're just an idiot. Clinton conducted wars in Somalia, The Sudan, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Haiti, Kosovo, and Iraq where he invaded the north, had no fly zones over most of the country and bombed them. That he didn't have "pointless wars" is compleletely brainless

Balanced Budget: How did we have a balanced budget when the national deficit went up EVERY year of his Presidency, including the last one, Holmes? And what was his policy that led to that?

You're just sucking the black President

Clinton didn't mess up the economy.

Nothing Clinton did led to a huge occupation that led to destabilizing the whole Middle East. You really are an idiot. Clinton did things intelligently. Bush got many thousands killed.

You're a hawk, Neocon. We need to get out of other countries business. You just want Democrats to do it, you're a partisan hack.

But all Republicans say that, right brainiac? They blame both parties, according to you. Talk about an idiot ...

If the budget wasn't balanced till the end of his presidency every year would still have the debt go up. What don't you get?

Yes, that is true. I don't get your contention we had a "balanced budget" under Clinton that included the national debt going up every year of his Presidency. Actually, it's you who doesn't know what a balanced budget is ...

If the budget is balanced as of October of his last year in office the year will the national debt will still go up for that year. That doesn't change that they managed to get at a balanced budget.

First of all, since we were going into a recession at the end of Clinton's Presidency, it's not likely that deficits were going down the last months of his office. And no one considers a one month budget a balanced budget, they are measured by year. You're just babbling and playing word games

Why are you arguing about this? You prefer the Bush or Obama out of control spending?

That damned lack of long term memory you have. They were both abhorrent spenders, so was Slick, Slick was just lucky the economy was booming. Newt to a lesser degree reduced deficits a little by reducing spending some. Slick had zero to do with it, which is why you can't name a single policy he had that reduced budgets. There wasn't one

Facts are word games to you? You really are a moron. I guess you prefer big spending then.

Ross Perot? How does that make sense? And again, the question you're hiding from:

Hiding? I've answered several times. You seem to not be smart enough to understand the answer.

What was Clinton's policy that lead to a "balanced budget?" "Balanced" while the debt went up every year of his Presidency. We already established you're not old enough to remember his Presidency, but all he ever did was propose spending in every speech. So what say you? How did he do it?

Really? There were a lot of reforms. It seems you are the one not old enough to remember.

Name some of them. You have no idea because there weren't any, you're just making it up

Welfare wasn't reformed? Are you really this stupid?

That was Newt and the Republicans, he just signed it. But even if you count that, it was a tiny, tiny portion of the deficit that was reduced

Yes we could use him. The country did great. Those things are tiny compared to causing thousands of deaths and destabilizing the Middle East.

You really don't remember the Clinton administration. How old are you? Happy 18th!

Yes I do actually. Great economy, no pointless wars, balanced budget.

Yet you can't address the points:

Great economy: What was Clinton's policy that led to that?

Pointless wars: He did the same war as W, you're just an idiot. Clinton conducted wars in Somalia, The Sudan, Bosnia, Afghanistan, Haiti, Kosovo, and Iraq where he invaded the north, had no fly zones over most of the country and bombed them. That he didn't have "pointless wars" is compleletely brainless

Balanced Budget: How did we have a balanced budget when the national deficit went up EVERY year of his Presidency, including the last one, Holmes? And what was his policy that led to that?

You're just sucking the black President

Clinton didn't mess up the economy.

Nothing Clinton did led to a huge occupation that led to destabilizing the whole Middle East. You really are an idiot. Clinton did things intelligently. Bush got many thousands killed.

You're a hawk, Neocon. We need to get out of other countries business. You just want Democrats to do it, you're a partisan hack.

But all Republicans say that, right brainiac? They blame both parties, according to you. Talk about an idiot ...

I prefer to stay out of other countries business. But comparing what Clinton did to a full occupation is beyond stupid.

That was Newt and the Republicans, he just signed it. But even if you count that, it was a tiny, tiny portion of the deficit that was reduced

Yes he signed it because it was the right thing to do. That makes him a good president. You are so stupidly blind.

He signed the crime bill, crime has gone down ever since. I guess you are pro crime though.

Strawman, and again, that wasn't his policy, he just signed it. And also there is way more to the reduction of crime than that one bill, it's been a national policy also implemented by multiple administrations and by the States. And also the discussion wasn't being for or against crime, it was about deficits, so you were just mentally masteurbating

President Bill Clinton came into office with a U.S. GDP of $7 trillion in 1993. The expenditures of the U.S. government in 1993 were about $2 trillion. During Clinton’s eighth year of office, the GDP had greatly grown while the amount of U.S. expenditures rose moderately. The last year that Clinton was in office, 2000, showed the lowest expenditure to GDP ratio. That ratio was 32.6 percent. The GDP in 2000 was about $10 trillion. The U.S. expenditures of 2000 were about $3.2 trillion.

George W. Bush took office in 2001, and the GDP of the U.S. was about $10.3 trillion. The U.S. expenditures in 2001 were about $3.3 trillion. For the last year of George W. Bush’s two terms, in 2008, the U.S. GDP was about $14 trillion. The U.S. expenditures in 2008 were about $5 trillion.

Presidential Spending: Expenditures by Year Presidential Spending: Expenditures by Year
Follow us: @creditloan on Twitter | creditloan on Facebook

Facts are word games to you? You really are a moron. I guess you prefer big spending then.

So you consider it a "fact" that while the national debt went up every year under Clinton, the last months of his Presidency, while we were going into a recession and with you having no evidence of that or any ability to explain his policies that accomplished it, bam, he finally balanced the budget.

:wtf:

This must be some use of the word "fact" I hadn't previously heard before ...

Strawman, and again, that wasn't his policy, he just signed it. And also there is way more to the reduction of crime than that one bill, it's been a national policy also implemented by multiple administrations and by the States. And also the discussion wasn't being for or against crime, it was about deficits, so you were just mentally masteurbating

He did what he as supposed to. He could have not signed it.

Crime has come down since he did the crime bill.

Who do you think is the best president you can remember? Let's compare.

Yes he signed it because it was the right thing to do. That makes him a good president. You are so stupidly blind.

Non-sequitur

So you consider it a "fact" that while the national debt went up every year under Clinton, the last months of his Presidency, while we were going into a recession and with you having no evidence of that or any ability to explain his policies that accomplished it, bam, he finally balanced the budget.

The Budget and Deficit Under Clinton

President Bill Clinton came into office with a U.S. GDP of $7 trillion in 1993. The expenditures of the U.S. government in 1993 were about $2 trillion. During Clinton’s eighth year of office, the GDP had greatly grown while the amount of U.S. expenditures rose moderately. The last year that Clinton was in office, 2000, showed the lowest expenditure to GDP ratio. That ratio was 32.6 percent. The GDP in 2000 was about $10 trillion. The U.S. expenditures of 2000 were about $3.2 trillion.

George W. Bush took office in 2001, and the GDP of the U.S. was about $10.3 trillion. The U.S. expenditures in 2001 were about $3.3 trillion. For the last year of George W. Bush’s two terms, in 2008, the U.S. GDP was about $14 trillion. The U.S. expenditures in 2008 were about $5 trillion.

Presidential Spending: Expenditures by Year Presidential Spending: Expenditures by Year
Follow us: @creditloan on Twitter | creditloan on Facebook

OK?

Reagan, and he made plenty of mistakes too

Nowhere there is the national debt, it's the word games I already said you were playing where you have so called budget surpluses while the national debt goes up. Only government can accomplish that and stay out of jail, because only government can lie

So you aren't very fiscally responsible. Reagan started the whole spending mess. What is it you think is so great?

Nowhere there is the national debt, it's the word games I already said you were playing where you have so called budget surpluses while the national debt goes up. Only government can accomplish that and stay out of jail, because only government can lie

So you will ignore the facts and keep denying.

And you think Reagan stayed out of other countries business? Create the Taliban?

Upon becoming President, Reagan moved quickly to undermine Soviet efforts to subdue the government of Afghanistan, which the Soviet Army had invaded in 1979.

Islamic mujahideen guerrillas were covertly supported and trained, and backed in their jihad against the occupying Soviets by the CIA. The agency sent billions of dollars in military aid to the guerrillas, in what came to be known as "Charlie Wilson's War".

Forum List

Back