After Trump, Then Who??

And THIS stupidity and elitism is why you'll continue to lose

When it comes to elite racist homophobic religious nuts, you can't get much more elite than the altRight. They publicly declare that they are proud to be a key part of his core constituency. Very fine people according to Trump.
the far right is as bad as your far left.....
Yea, the far left wants everyone to have decent healthcare -- they even want people on the far right to have it too...

the far right would love decent healthcare -- if they could figure out a way to make sure only "THEY GET IT" -- which is why the far right can never win a popular vote election.....

Meanwhile you folks refer to Bernie as the far left -- and his policies have more support than any policy the far right has
the far left is just as fucked as the far right....the motto of both is....if you dont agree with me and like what i like...FUCK YOU....and if you cant see that biff you must be one....and bernie is a goddamned hypocrite....

70 percent of Americans support 'Medicare for all' proposal

Name a far right policy that has 70% report among American voters.....I'll wait...

Majority of voters support free college, eliminating student debt

Name a far right policy that has 60% report among American voters.....I'll wait...
We arent a Democracy. Voting for slavery doesnt make it ok even with 70% support

Trump will transcend the impeachment malarkey. well into 2024. Well after this impeachment farce, when the Democrats implode on their hubris...it's a bright new future out there rife with possibilities. Reminds me of that last Calvin and Hobbes cartoon.

Last edited:

When it comes to elite racist homophobic religious nuts, you can't get much more elite than the altRight. They publicly declare that they are proud to be a key part of his core constituency. Very fine people according to Trump.
Yea, the far left wants everyone to have decent healthcare -- they even want people on the far right to have it too...

the far right would love decent healthcare -- if they could figure out a way to make sure only "THEY GET IT" -- which is why the far right can never win a popular vote election.....

Meanwhile you folks refer to Bernie as the far left -- and his policies have more support than any policy the far right has
the far left is just as fucked as the far right....the motto of both is....if you dont agree with me and like what i like...FUCK YOU....and if you cant see that biff you must be one....and bernie is a goddamned hypocrite....

Name a far right policy that has 70% report among American voters.....I'll wait...

Name a far right policy that has 60% report among American voters.....I'll wait...

Remember how the "polls" showed Hillary to be the sure win? You can live and die by the polls that are formulated to create public opinion but as for me, no thanks. I prefer to have my own opinion, not one spoon-fed to me.

you have no idea what i was saying do you?.....

Yes. Before Trump, the racist homophobic religious nuts were a mostly underutilized constituency. Trump changed all that.

People like free stuff. Medicine was once proud and proper. Then it became and industry and business. Real costs keep going up by a much higher percentage then inflation every year. At first nationalized healthcare will operate okay. Then it will decline as the years go by due to the costs rising in massive terms. Some of the political and politically connected bigwigs over the years have made statements on medicine for the peasants. From no medicine treatment after a certain age to a monetary accumulative limit to taking the pain pill to end a life. Since they are making these statements there is a concern.
I am pretty sure I asked 2 simple questions...and you answered none of them......

Which pretty much makes my point

Forum List

Back