After Trump, Then Who??

1. The "dictator" thing was a joke. It is sad you are still hung up on it. Try to be less pathetic.

2. Kind of early to pick the next one. When the time comes we will see what they have to say. Assuming a second Trump term, the VP is almost always the front runner at that point.

3. Your race baiting is noted and held against you. You are a race baiting asshole. The Birther Movement was not racist. YOu are an asshole. Did I mention you are an asshole?
Trump's defense team basically said that you can't impeach any president.

So Trump is a dictator with term limits. He can do what he wants & Congress no longert can stop him..

Sorry but birtherism is racist.

1. I call bullshit on your claim.

2. No, it is not. YOu are just an asshole race baiter.

1. The "dictator" thing was a joke. It is sad you are still hung up on it. Try to be less pathetic.

2. Kind of early to pick the next one. When the time comes we will see what they have to say. Assuming a second Trump term, the VP is almost always the front runner at that point.

3. Your race baiting is noted and held against you. You are a race baiting asshole. The Birther Movement was not racist. YOu are an asshole. Did I mention you are an asshole?
Yes, the birther movement was racist...…

Funny how the main candidates that ran for office who WERE NOT BORN IN THE US were republican candidates....McCain...Ted Cruz....and I don't think anyone demanded to see Trump's birth certificate...his whiteness was proof enough..

Even tho Trump is the same moron who lied and said his father was born in Germany...multiple times...and you dic suckers didn't say a word..so fuk you...

Donald Trump wrongly claims his father was born in Germany – again

1. I heard people question McCain and Cruz. You are a race baiting asshole.

2. Trump's father's birthplace is irrelevant. You are a race baiting asshole.

3. Who gives a fuck whether or not Trump knows where his father was born? Who gives a fuck about where TRump's father was born? YOu are a race baiting asshole.

Funny how the main candidates that ran for office who WERE NOT BORN IN THE US were republican candidates....McCain...Ted Cruz....and I don't think anyone demanded to see Trump's birth certificate...his whiteness was proof enough..

Even tho Trump is the same moron who lied and said his father was born in Germany...multiple times...and you dic suckers didn't say a word..so fuk you...

3. Who gives a fuck whether or not Trump knows where his father was born? Who gives a fuck about where TRump's father was born? YOu are a race baiting asshole.
They questioned it "AFTER" the birther movement -- and by question it, I mean they didn't say either one of them shouldn't be president or was some secret Manchurian candidate...

You dic suckers were actually willing to believe that Obama's parents faked their son's birth all as some plot for him to run for president 50 years later -- at a time when it wasn't LEGAL for blacks to vote yet.....because simply believing he was born here was just too much..

And on top of that....this delusion allowed you morons to pretend Trump wasn't lying when he said he had investigators finding shocking information about Obama...you knew it was a lie but since it satisfied the racists, not one Trumper challenged it...so yes, it was very racist...

You dic suckers still aint asked Trump where is this shocking evidence he found....and of course you don't mind Trump lying about someone's birth when its him lying about his OWN FATHER's birthplace -- do you know how pathological you have to be to lie about where your own father was born -- yet you idiots believe him when he tells you where Obama was born?

And if Nikki Haley decides to run for office -- not one single Democrat gonna try to cook up some conspiracy about her parents faking her birth....the racist shit is what Republicans rely on because they know demographics are against them.....

and whenever dic suckers like you say "Race-baiting" -- that is just shit you idiots say because the facts hurt...fuk you, pussy

Last edited:

They questioned it "AFTER" the birther movement -- and by question, they didn't say either one of them shouldn't be president or was some secret Manchurian candidate...

You dic suckers were actually willing to believe that Obama's parents faked their son's birth all as some plot for him to run for president 50 years later -- at a time when it wasn't LEGAL for blacks to vote yet.....because simply believing he was born here was just too much..

And on top of that....this delusion allowed you morons to pretend Trump wasn't lying when he said he had investigators finding shocking information about Obama...you knew it was a lie but since it satisfied the racists, not one Trumper challenged...so yes, it was very racist....

And if Nikki Haley decides to run for office -- not one single Democrat gonna try to cook up some conspiracy about her parents faking her birth....the racist shit is what Republicans rely on because they know demographics are against them.....

and whenever dic suckers like you say "Race-baiting" -- that is just shit you idiots say because the facts hurt...fuk you, pussy

I never heard one Birther, say that Obama's "parents" faked their son's birth records, so that he could run for President 50 years later.

And I call you a race baiting asshole, because false accusations of racism, is a form of being an asshole. Which you are doing and thus are.

You are a race baiting asshole.

FUCK YOU.

Republicans pick favorite candidates for 2024 election: more Trumps

As much as it may be fun to believe Trump can declare himself dictator and be president for life like he praised the communist guy in China for doing -- the truth is, the republicans will have to pick someone else after Trump if he loses or finishes a second term....but who will it be?
View attachment 303649

"As you can see, Vice President Mike Pence tops the list, followed by the guy who just posted this picture, featuring an apparent line drawing of Hillary Clinton behind bars and other controversial symbology — “I honestly think Don Jr. or Ivanka will be the nominee in 2024,” Wilson said in the interview. 'Because the party doesn’t care about any of the issues that used to drive the party. Now they care about Trump' a republican strategist said."

Let's remember, the only reason Trump began to pick up any real relevance as a presidential candidate was the minute he hopped on the racist birther conspiracy; including lying and saying he hired investigators and they had found explosive evidence -- and then nothing else was said about it...ever.. -- something that you would think would end any normal candidates career....but not Trump...

Then Trump solidified his cult leader status when he called Mexicans mostly rapists and murderers (and some I assume, are not rapist and murderers) -- and also claiming a Hispanic judge couldn't do his job properly, because of course, he is Hispanic.. something even Paul Ryan called a textbook definition of racism...again, that would sink a normal candidates career -- but not Trump...

Trump showed himself willing to blow the dog whistles of racism, xenophobia and bigotry -- in a way that republican voters hated McCain and Romney for not doing enough of....When that woman at McCain's townhall called Obama a muslim, McCain corrected her -- that level of pushback will NEVER HAPPEN with a republican candidate now...These Trump voters didn't appear out of thin air -- the last 30 years of republican politics enabled a Trump -- but after Trump, you can't go back -- you would need someone who can come in and be Trump-like or hit the same dog whistle frequencies that base republican voters crave -- but who will it be?? Trump Jr? Ivanka? Pence? Ted Nugent?

Notice that not one time did I have to mention policy because majority of Trumpers could care less about policies -- just make sure you demonize the people they hate and they will overlook any policy decision you make -- most of Trump's policies are the same ole same ole policies that Bush passed, McCain would have passed and Romney would have passed -- just without the blatantly trying to appease racists part....
I would only support the top 2. Cruz is among the 2 listed
This Ted Cruz?? Are you serious??
View attachment 303693

So you don't mind that he allowed himself to be a total cuck for Trump?

Let his wife be attacked, had his father be accused of being linked to the JFK assassination -- had Trumpers mercilessly clowning him.....and despite that, he is so craven for power that he decided to be Trump's pet..... You call that presidential?? Never mind, I am talking to a republican.
I voted for Cruz in the primary and later like cruz supported trump
I like that you left out the rest of what I said....I would too if I were you.....

But to sane people like myself, I find that very telling that a man is that weak...but I guess since he/she is trying to grow a struggle beard -- he is strong now?? Adorable
View attachment 303697
It was a tossup between obama’s girlie baseball pitch or obama the sissy on a bicycle

so I am posting both

They questioned it "AFTER" the birther movement -- and by question it, I mean they didn't say either one of them shouldn't be president or was some secret Manchurian candidate...

And on top of that....this delusion allowed you morons to pretend Trump wasn't lying when he said he had investigators finding shocking information about Obama...you knew it was a lie but since it satisfied the racists, not one Trumper challenged it...so yes, it was very racist...

You dic suckers still aint asked Trump where is this shocking evidence he found....and of course you don't mind Trump lying about someone's birth when its him lying about his OWN FATHER's birthplace -- do you know how pathological you have to be to lie about where your own father was born -- yet you idiots believe him when he tells you where Obama was born?

At the time was he citizen Trump? Everyone has their opinions. And in fact the massive mistrust of our political class caused that rumor. And nothing has changed by many of the politicians to change many minds on it. You seem to have your stringent views. But that is different. I still believe Obama could have went down as one of the greatest Presidents. Instead he played pure Prog agendas. All behind the scenes. Gays and transgenders and transvestites won big time under him. Many others lost their hard earned money for a fraud medical insurance system with a penalty.

Ivanka Trump/Scott Walker in 2020! The first woman president would be a Republican.

It may not be her but I will agree, the first woman for President will be a Republican. We broke new ground when Trump was elected, and the GOP is not what the left makes us out to be.

The GOP is what they make themselves out to be. Racist homophobic religious gun nuts.
You haven't a clue, have you chosen which bathroom to use yet?

Libs typically play the race card against anyone who disagrees with them on any subject

and biff is no exception

the next republican candidate for president is going to look like a boring wall flower compared to trump

he will have to be a very exceptional person

Exactly. How could anyone top what Trump has accomplished?
We dont know how the next repub will govern

If he is not an establishment swamp rat there is hope that he will continue trump policies

but first he has to get elected

and trump has raised the bar pretty high when it comes to connecting with voters and getting them excited

Yes. Before Trump, the racist homophobic religious nuts were a mostly underutilized constituency. Trump changed all that.
And THIS stupidity and elitism is why you'll continue to lose

When it comes to elite racist homophobic religious nuts, you can't get much more elite than the altRight. They publicly declare that they are proud to be a key part of his core constituency. Very fine people according to Trump.
Yeah the way y'all talk about Milo. You're a hoot. I actually could careless if you are gay.

Ivanka Trump/Scott Walker in 2020! The first woman president would be a Republican.

It may not be her but I will agree, the first woman for President will be a Republican. We broke new ground when Trump was elected, and the GOP is not what the left makes us out to be.

The GOP is what they make themselves out to be. Racist homophobic religious gun nuts.
You haven't a clue, have you chosen which bathroom to use yet?
I choose da shithouse with the shortest line...........

As much as it may be fun to believe Trump can declare himself dictator and be president for life like he praised the communist guy in China for doing -- the truth is, the republicans will have to pick someone else after Trump if he loses or finishes a second term....but who will it be?
View attachment 303649

"As you can see, Vice President Mike Pence tops the list, followed by the guy who just posted this picture, featuring an apparent line drawing of Hillary Clinton behind bars and other controversial symbology — “I honestly think Don Jr. or Ivanka will be the nominee in 2024,” Wilson said in the interview. 'Because the party doesn’t care about any of the issues that used to drive the party. Now they care about Trump' a republican strategist said."

Let's remember, the only reason Trump began to pick up any real relevance as a presidential candidate was the minute he hopped on the racist birther conspiracy; including lying and saying he hired investigators and they had found explosive evidence -- and then nothing else was said about it...ever.. -- something that you would think would end any normal candidates career....but not Trump...

Then Trump solidified his cult leader status when he called Mexicans mostly rapists and murderers (and some I assume, are not rapist and murderers) -- and also claiming a Hispanic judge couldn't do his job properly, because of course, he is Hispanic.. something even Paul Ryan called a textbook definition of racism...again, that would sink a normal candidates career -- but not Trump...

Trump showed himself willing to blow the dog whistles of racism, xenophobia and bigotry -- in a way that republican voters hated McCain and Romney for not doing enough of....When that woman at McCain's townhall called Obama a muslim, McCain corrected her -- that level of pushback will NEVER HAPPEN with a republican candidate now...These Trump voters didn't appear out of thin air -- the last 30 years of republican politics enabled a Trump -- but after Trump, you can't go back -- you would need someone who can come in and be Trump-like or hit the same dog whistle frequencies that base republican voters crave -- but who will it be?? Trump Jr? Ivanka? Pence? Ted Nugent?

Notice that not one time did I have to mention policy because majority of Trumpers could care less about policies -- just make sure you demonize the people they hate and they will overlook any policy decision you make -- most of Trump's policies are the same ole same ole policies that Bush passed, McCain would have passed and Romney would have passed -- just without the blatantly trying to appease racists part....
I am not a Trump supporter. Playing the devils advocate here (not a contrarian) But if there is NO indictment over a statutory law, that invalidates the entire impeachment procedure. Congress isn't a parliament, they can't just arbitrarily remove a legally elected president. They need to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, the President actually committed a high crime. With facts, not allegations or subjective interpretations. And so far, The democrats have just succeeded in pissing off a lot of people. And wasted treasure and time better spent.

View attachment 303649

I am not a Trump supporter. Playing the devils advocate here (not a contrarian) But if there is NO indictment over a statutory law, that invalidates the entire impeachment procedure. Congress isn't a parliament, they can't just arbitrarily remove a legally elected president. They need to prove, beyond a reasonable doubt, the President actually committed a high crime. With facts, not allegations or subjective interpretations. And so far, The democrats have just succeeded in pissing off a lot of people. And wasted treasure and time better spent.
So Mrs Devils Advocate....

Shouldn't any president be able to use the power of his office to coerce a foreign country into helping him or her run a smear campaign against their political opponent? -- hell, not even a foreign country....a state will do just fine.

For example...let's say there is a Democrat president running for re-election.....and in Florida...there is a massive hurricane....hundreds of thousands of people need federal aid...

But the democrat president asks the governor there -- in exchange for this federal aid, I want you to do me a favor....endorse me for president and announce you are opening up an investigation into my opponent -- since my opponent is from your state.....

Would you be ok with that??

Exactly. How could anyone top what Trump has accomplished?

If he is not an establishment swamp rat there is hope that he will continue trump policies

and trump has raised the bar pretty high when it comes to connecting with voters and getting them excited

Yes. Before Trump, the racist homophobic religious nuts were a mostly underutilized constituency. Trump changed all that.

When it comes to elite racist homophobic religious nuts, you can't get much more elite than the altRight. They publicly declare that they are proud to be a key part of his core constituency. Very fine people according to Trump.
the far right is as bad as your far left.....
Yea, the far left wants everyone to have decent healthcare -- they even want people on the far right to have it too...

the far right would love decent healthcare -- if they could figure out a way to make sure only "THEY GET IT" -- which is why the far right can never win a popular vote election.....

Meanwhile you folks refer to Bernie as the far left -- and his policies have more support than any policy the far right has

Yea, the far left wants everyone to have decent healthcare -- they even want people on the far right to have it too...

the far right would love decent healthcare -- if they could figure out a way to make sure only "THEY GET IT" -- which is why the far right can never win a popular vote election.....

Meanwhile you folks refer to Bernie as the far left -- and his policies have more support than any policy the far right has
the far left is just as fucked as the far right....the motto of both is....if you dont agree with me and like what i like...FUCK YOU....and if you cant see that biff you must be one....and bernie is a goddamned hypocrite....

View attachment 303649

Shouldn't any president be able to use the power of his office to coerce a foreign country into helping him or her run a smear campaign against their political opponent? -- hell, not even a foreign country....a state will do just fine.

For example...let's say there is a Democrat president running for re-election.....and in Florida...there is a massive hurricane....hundreds of thousands of people need federal aid...

But the democrat president asks the governor there -- in exchange for this federal aid, I want you to do me a favor....endorse me for president and announce you are opening up an investigation into my opponent -- since my opponent is from your state.....

Love ya bro. Paying the devils advocate. But what favor are you referring to?

the far left is just as fucked as the far right....the motto of both is....if you dont agree with me and like what i like...FUCK YOU....and if you cant see that biff you must be one....and bernie is a goddamned hypocrite....

70 percent of Americans support 'Medicare for all' proposal

Name a far right policy that has 70% report among American voters.....I'll wait...

Majority of voters support free college, eliminating student debt

Name a far right policy that has 60% report among American voters.....I'll wait...

View attachment 303649

Love ya bro. Paying the devils advocate. But what favor are you referring to?
the favor in my hypothetical would have been that governor ANNOUNCING an investigation into that president's rival -- along with endorsing him in the upcoming election...

Because as Allen Dershowitz said -- the president can abuse his power if he thinks its in the public interest.....when you make claims like that and that basis is what 53 GOP Senators used as a reason to acquit -- you don't get to say "I was just kidding" when the next president does it

People like free stuff. Medicine was once proud and proper. Then it became and industry and business. Real costs keep going up by a much higher percentage then inflation every year. At first nationalized healthcare will operate okay. Then it will decline as the years go by due to the costs rising in massive terms. Some of the political and politically connected bigwigs over the years have made statements on medicine for the peasants. From no medicine treatment after a certain age to a monetary accumulative limit to taking the pain pill to end a life. Since they are making these statements there is a concern.

Forum List

Back