AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

Take a nap. You're less coherent than usual.
Any actual argument? Any charges against any Democrats at all? You people are absolutely out of your minds. Breaking!!!: the rich do notpay enough in taxes and the country is going to hell because of it. Only brainwashing you people makes it possible.

I'm just working with what you give me. You want an actual argument, try giving one without your obligatory propaganda nonsense.
The rich do not pay enough in all taxes. We have a flat tax system now. Which screws everybody else and the country. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

that is the most important story in the United States besides your garbage propaganda, dumbass. You people think 47% don't pay any taxes. Like you probably. Absolute Total brainwash with misinformation. Misinformation like Hillary the murderer and criminal. No evidence nothing. No journalists or law enforcement gives a s*** what you say anymore. Try arguing some of that dumbass.all you have is ridiculous conspiracy theories and garbage misinformation.

Been hitting the sauce a little early tonight?
And you cannot argue the two most important things going on in politics in the United States. That is pathetic.

The real coward is Nancy Pelosi. If she had a shred of decency, she would order her minions to vote articles of impeachment and given the President a chance to address the Senate and call witnesses in the trial.

Every one has a right to defend themselves.

What I think the libs are really fearful of , is Donald J. Trump standing up for himself and speaking Truth to Power. They really hate that IMHO.

You're not helping your case very much.
you can't argue any of my points and propaganda is the most important thing going on in American politics. GOP garbage propaganda. Which you cannot defend. And you don't care great great citizen LOL

Your pretense that there is no democrat propaganda totally destroys your credibility on the issue, so I do not take you seriously. Like I said, if you want a real argument, try making your point without your knee jerk propaganda and juvenile insults. Oh, and not sounding like you're drunk helps too.
So give me an example of a democratic b******* propaganda lie. Been waiting ten years now. And not a prediction that was blocked like don't lose your doctor etc.

I already did, Kavanaugh.
What about him!?

I already told you. He was a victim of democrat propaganda, something you say doesn't exist. That's why you're not taken seriously.

And you cannot argue the two most important things going on in politics in the United States. That is pathetic.

You're getting close, but still can't overcome the knee jerk. Keep trying, you're close.
every time you actually try and comment on political issues, it's more garbage propaganda you parrot.

I don't know if you realize this, but every time you post like that, you're confirming what I've been saying.
And you cannot discuss politics. Like most GOP voters on here just trolling, nothing to add.

You're not paying much attention.

Any actual argument? Any charges against any Democrats at all? You people are absolutely out of your minds. Breaking!!!: the rich do notpay enough in taxes and the country is going to hell because of it. Only brainwashing you people makes it possible.

I'm just working with what you give me. You want an actual argument, try giving one without your obligatory propaganda nonsense.
The rich do not pay enough in all taxes. We have a flat tax system now. Which screws everybody else and the country. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

that is the most important story in the United States besides your garbage propaganda, dumbass. You people think 47% don't pay any taxes. Like you probably. Absolute Total brainwash with misinformation. Misinformation like Hillary the murderer and criminal. No evidence nothing. No journalists or law enforcement gives a s*** what you say anymore. Try arguing some of that dumbass.all you have is ridiculous conspiracy theories and garbage misinformation.

The real coward is Nancy Pelosi. If she had a shred of decency, she would order her minions to vote articles of impeachment and given the President a chance to address the Senate and call witnesses in the trial.

What I think the libs are really fearful of , is Donald J. Trump standing up for himself and speaking Truth to Power. They really hate that IMHO.

They know Trump is vindictive, very powerful, and doesn't mind fighting dirty.

First you have to investigate and if they find something they impeach. There certainly is a lot of suspicious stuff going on LOL. The Russians wrecked the election and the trumps met with them 180 times and lied about it. The Donald doesn't like writing anything down-the mobbed-up real-estate con man... So I think it'll fail in the end no impeachment. Only one way to find out bozos. We're not going to believe Republicans, they lie nonstop. Only propaganda makes this possible.

you can't argue any of my points and propaganda is the most important thing going on in American politics. GOP garbage propaganda. Which you cannot defend. And you don't care great great citizen LOL

Your pretense that there is no democrat propaganda totally destroys your credibility on the issue, so I do not take you seriously. Like I said, if you want a real argument, try making your point without your knee jerk propaganda and juvenile insults. Oh, and not sounding like you're drunk helps too.
So give me an example of a democratic b******* propaganda lie. Been waiting ten years now. And not a prediction that was blocked like don't lose your doctor etc.

What about him!?

I already told you. He was a victim of democrat propaganda, something you say doesn't exist. That's why you're not taken seriously.
That woman who testified against him was not propaganda doofus.

It's a conspiracy!! Right, conspiracy Nut Job?

You are incapable of objective validation. You were the one who said the Russians were the problem. I pointed that out. Your hatred has devoided you of any rational thought so when you can’t retort on any respectable level, you smear and jeer. But, you are entertaining in a clown sort of manner; you remind me of Maxine Waters.

Greedy idiot GOP billionaires And the Russians duh. And Communists and dictators what the hell are you talkin about LOL?

I could have sworn that was Obama in the video. Looks like your obsession is taking over, again.

You mean when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election? Is that some kind of secret? How brainwashed are you? Oh, it's a conspiracy -now what was Obama trying to do? I love your imaginary planet... The evidence for your dozens of phony scandals is garbage. From absolute bought off scumbags on the radio, websites and fox. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

So are you saying that if it were Trump in that video saying that you wouldn’t call it collision? Face it, the half black guy you voted for so you can say “I’m not racist, I voted for the black guy” is and was nothing more then vlads prag. And you are the dupe who voted for him.

First you have to investigate and if they find something they impeach. There certainly is a lot of suspicious stuff going on LOL. The Russians wrecked the election and the trumps met with them 180 times and lied about it. The Donald doesn't like writing anything down-the mobbed-up real-estate con man... So I think it'll fail in the end no impeachment. Only one way to find out bozos. We're not going to believe Republicans, they lie nonstop. Only propaganda makes this possible.

Franky SEZ????? "I just know that Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES to disrupt our DEEEmock-racy and did so to pull back the curtain on the corruption and criminality and collusion with my beloved media to rig the election and thats CHEATING do you hear me? Oh how you Trumpers crow about how my beloved Hildebeast lost but you will pay with my mighty words!!!!

LMAO! You are a fucking JOKE of as poster, Franky.....and you are too fucking STUPID to see how utterly pathetic that you come across.....keep on "saggin', dumb ass. You provide me with loads of laughter at your expense.

:113:

The libs have been investigating President Trump since he disembarked from the golden escalator. If there isn't enough evidence now,there never will be.

Further, the libs in Congress already have said there is enough to impeach. Max Waters was calling for impeachment before inauguration day. Time to get the Congress on the record, fish or cut bait

What about him!?

Propaganda might not be the right word. Calumnies is probably more appropriate. It was a ridiculous testimony. I heard it, about the regular Gang Rape parties in snooty Montgomery County. Sounded stupid to me last fall when I first heard it, and still sounds stupid. Where were the parents? Where were the freaking neighbors? I'd raise holy hell with the cops and the township commissioners if I lived in a high priced subdivision and the children were have gang rape parties every weekend. And I'm pretty much a "mind my own business" kind of neighbor.

It's a conspiracy!! Right, conspiracy Nut Job?

You are incapable of objective validation. You were the one who said the Russians were the problem. I pointed that out. Your hatred has devoided you of any rational thought so when you can’t retort on any respectable level, you smear and jeer. But, you are entertaining in a clown sort of manner; you remind me of Maxine Waters.
Greedy idiot GOP billionaires And the Russians duh. And Communists and dictators what the hell are you talkin about LOL?

I could have sworn that was Obama in the video. Looks like your obsession is taking over, again.
You mean when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election? Is that some kind of secret? How brainwashed are you? Oh, it's a conspiracy -now what was Obama trying to do? I love your imaginary planet... The evidence for your dozens of phony scandals is garbage. From absolute bought off scumbags on the radio, websites and fox. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

So are you saying that if it were Trump in that video saying that you wouldn’t call it collision? Face it, the half black guy you voted for so you can say “I’m not racist, I voted for the black guy” is and was nothing more then vlads prag. And you are the dupe who voted for him.
collusion means there was a crime. Like the Russians wrecking the election and the Trump's meeting with them 180 times nothing written down of course. You people are quite mad.

There are no Russians
There never were (except for Hillary)
The heads of all 17 American law enforcement entities agree the Russians did it to help Trump. It's amazing how little you know Jesus
Also the heads of every Congressional intelligence committee Republican and Democrat. You are so ignorant. That's how the Republicans can lie all over you.

What about him!?

Propaganda might not be the right word. Calumnies is probably more appropriate. It was a ridiculous testimony. I heard it, about the regular Gang Rape parties in snooty Montgomery County. Sounded stupid to me last fall when I first heard it, and still sounds stupid. Where were the parents? Where were the freaking neighbors? I'd raise holy hell with the cops and the township commissioners if I lived in a high priced subdivision and the children were have gang rape parties every weekend. And I'm pretty much a "mind my own business" kind of neighbor.
I don't doubt it at all. He was approved. He'll be another very mediocre conservative Justice no problem.

Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’
I find no justifiable excuse for any gov't agency to resist AG Barr. The blatant sedition is and must be dealt with swiftly and severely. We obviously have traitors in top gov't positions.To start, agency heads must roll ... tomorrow.

Handcuffs, please.

Franky SEZ????? "I just know that Trump conspired with the ROOSKIES to disrupt our DEEEmock-racy and did so to pull back the curtain on the corruption and criminality and collusion with my beloved media to rig the election and thats CHEATING do you hear me? Oh how you Trumpers crow about how my beloved Hildebeast lost but you will pay with my mighty words!!!!

LMAO! You are a fucking JOKE of as poster, Franky.....and you are too fucking STUPID to see how utterly pathetic that you come across.....keep on "saggin', dumb ass. You provide me with loads of laughter at your expense.

:113:
I said it was certainly suspicious LOL. I don't believe they conspired together because why would the Russians bother with idiot Trumps. If he colluded he did it in plain sight on TV or Twitter. Or in the 180 meetings Trump campaign people had with Russians and never wrote anything down. Not suspicious at all. And we don't trust Republicans to tell us what is in the report. They lie Non-Stop, Super Dupe.

The libs have been investigating President Trump since he disembarked from the golden escalator. If there isn't enough evidence now,there never will be.

Further, the libs in Congress already have said there is enough to impeach. Max Waters was calling for impeachment before inauguration day. Time to get the Congress on the record, fish or cut bait
The hell with that, the law takes time. We haven't seen the evidence.

What about him!?

By you brainwashed Dupes that is. I really respect and admire your "opinions".LOL. You must realize you're totally full of crap that no respectable Media or law enforcement agrees with you and you don't care. Look up brainwashed.

Forum List

Back