AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

I already told you. He was a victim of democrat propaganda, something you say doesn't exist. That's why you're not taken seriously.
That woman who testified against him was not propaganda doofus.

Sure she was. Her story didn't hold up to even casual inspection, yet the democrats kept pushing it and a bunch of other propaganda. BTW, is propaganda doofus made of chickpeas? Sounds delicious.
She had no proof. But very believable.So now we have 2 conservative perverts on the Supreme Court. But they are not brainwashed idiots like you. No respected Media or law enforcement agrees with anything you're saying. So now you are a conspiracy Nut Job. Scary situation, thank God you people care about freedom and the Constitution. The only saving grace.

The very definition of propaganda. A story that, upon even casual inspection, falls apart, yet the democrats pounded it over and over and over again as absolute truth. His character, despite decades of a stellar performance on the bench, was constantly impugned and attacked. If you cannot see that as propaganda, you are beyond help.
Stellar my ass. Her story was just fine but without proof. Try and remain calm although I understand you are all jammed up and hate-filled from your propaganda machine. I understand the orange clown and too many Republicans are not exactly me too people. In fact quite a few perverts.. that only matters when it's a Democrat though.

Without proof. There you go. Propaganda. Accuse without proof to destroy a person's life and career. Propaganda. Make up accusations based on the flimsiest of stories. Propaganda. You're incapable of seeing it because you deliberately choose not to see it.

What about him!?

I already told you. He was a victim of democrat propaganda, something you say doesn't exist. That's why you're not taken seriously.

Sure she was. Her story didn't hold up to even casual inspection, yet the democrats kept pushing it and a bunch of other propaganda. BTW, is propaganda doofus made of chickpeas? Sounds delicious.
She had no proof. But very believable.So now we have 2 conservative perverts on the Supreme Court. But they are not brainwashed idiots like you. No respected Media or law enforcement agrees with anything you're saying. So now you are a conspiracy Nut Job. Scary situation, thank God you people care about freedom and the Constitution. The only saving grace.

The very definition of propaganda. A story that, upon even casual inspection, falls apart, yet the democrats pounded it over and over and over again as absolute truth. His character, despite decades of a stellar performance on the bench, was constantly impugned and attacked. If you cannot see that as propaganda, you are beyond help.

Stellar my ass. Her story was just fine but without proof. Try and remain calm although I understand you are all jammed up and hate-filled from your propaganda machine. I understand the orange clown and too many Republicans are not exactly me too people. In fact quite a few perverts.. that only matters when it's a Democrat though.

Without proof. There you go. Propaganda. Accuse without proof to destroy a person's life and career. Propaganda. Make up accusations based on the flimsiest of stories. Propaganda. You're incapable of seeing it because you deliberately choose not to see it.
You mean like every scandal you know about the clintons Obama holder the FBI etcetera etc?. You don't believe women you don't believe women. Say goodbye to your party.

You mean like every scandal you know about the clintons Obama holder the FBI etcetera etc?. You don't believe women you don't believe women. Say goodbye to your party.

Good. You agree that ALL of the women that accused Bill were telling the truth. That's progress.

Good. You agree that ALL of the women that accused Bill were telling the truth. That's progress.
Not really. They were all pushed into it by GOP operatives. Promised money etc etc

Not really. They were all pushed into it by GOP operatives. Promised money etc etc

Of course, just ask you. So why didn't just say that ALL women who accuse Pubs of anything are telling the truth.
You're not a bright one kid.

You mean like all the misinformation that GOP voters absolutely know. Like the rich pay too much in taxes and the richest people are job producers. Seriously everything you people know is wrong garbage propaganda.. Google the only tax graph you need to know and read the damn thing. We have a flat tax system if you count all taxes and we've been spending half as much on infrastructure for 30 years as we should be. Etc etc reaganism killed free public universities. Etc etc. A disaster has happened to the middle class and working class and you don't even know it. You just know you got too much in debt...

Again with the same pattern. No, democrats engage in propaganda and you refuse to acknowledge it. You can dance, you can dodge, but it doesn't change the reality. You can try to point fingers at me, but it won't change the reality.

Projecting?

Again with the same pattern. No, democrats engage in propaganda and you refuse to acknowledge it. You can dance, you can dodge, but it doesn't change the reality. You can try to point fingers at me, but it won't change the reality.
Projectionist

Of course, just ask you. So why didn't just say that ALL women who accuse Pubs of anything are telling the truth.
Clinton was over 20 years ago good. Just saying what about doesn't excuse you for putting a pervert on the Supreme Court two perverts actually. I have no idea what this has to do with propaganda total misinformation you get on every subject. Breaking... The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do- basically everyone pays between 20 and 30%. Google the only tax graph you need to know. the only country ever to not tax the rich more than the poor basically. Unbelievable. and now he's putting tariffs on everything that's costing you. you people are morons I hope it works but history tells us he is a idiot as well as a bit of a pervert. How did I get arguing this side of this goddamn issue? LOL. Point is you have propaganda we have journalists and law enforcement. You are out of your mind. It's why you have 10 to 15% approval in modern countries. Only propaganda makes it possible...

Clinton was over 20 years ago good. Just saying what about doesn't excuse you for putting a pervert on the Supreme Court two perverts actually. I have no idea what this has to do with propaganda total misinformation you get on every subject. Breaking... The rich pay the same percentage in all taxes as you do- basically everyone pays between 20 and 30%. Google the only tax graph you need to know. the only country ever to not tax the rich more than the poor basically. Unbelievable. and now he's putting tariffs on everything that's costing you. you people are morons I hope it works but history tells us he is a idiot as well as a bit of a pervert. How did I get arguing this side of this goddamn issue? LOL. Point is you have propaganda we have journalists and law enforcement. You are out of your mind. It's why you have 10 to 15% approval in modern countries. Only propaganda makes it possible...
No honor

Clinton is a serial sexual predator and you don't care. We get it. I hope he rapes someone you love.

Projecting?

Big time.

Clinton is a serial sexual predator and you don't care. We get it. I hope he rapes someone you love.
They don’t care . It’s what makes them all fkwads

Projectionist
you people are so ignorant you don't know the difference between propaganda and journalism. You have no evidence for any of your stupid scandals. Every respected media in the world and law enforcement think you are nuts. For America.

Projectionist
you people are so ignorant you don't know the difference between propaganda and journalism. You have no evidence for any of your stupid scandals. Every respected media in the world and law enforcement think you are nuts. For America.

Democrats use propaganda. You're blind to it. Sad. You try to deflect onto something else. Also sad.

They don’t care . It’s what makes them all fkwads
He hasn't done anything for over 20 years. They were pushed into testifying against him by GOP operatives. Yet you have Trump now. What is wrong with you? You people are pathetic.

Projectionist

Democrats use propaganda. You're blind to it. Sad. You try to deflect onto something else. Also sad.
I tell you Republican lies all day. You can't tell me one Democratic lie. And no predictions that were obstructed. That is garbage.

Projectionist

I tell you Republican lies all day. You can't tell me one Democratic lie. And no predictions that were obstructed. That is garbage.

I've given you a prime example. Like everything else inconvenient to you, you ignore it.

Forum List

Back