AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

The very definition of propaganda. A story that, upon even casual inspection, falls apart, yet the democrats pounded it over and over and over again as absolute truth. His character, despite decades of a stellar performance on the bench, was constantly impugned and attacked. If you cannot see that as propaganda, you are beyond help.
Without proof. There you go. Propaganda. Accuse without proof to destroy a person's life and career. Propaganda. Make up accusations based on the flimsiest of stories. Propaganda. You're incapable of seeing it because you deliberately choose not to see it.
You mean like every scandal you know about the clintons Obama holder the FBI etcetera etc?. You don't believe women you don't believe women. Say goodbye to your party.

Again with the same pattern. No, democrats engage in propaganda and you refuse to acknowledge it. You can dance, you can dodge, but it doesn't change the reality. You can try to point fingers at me, but it won't change the reality.
Projectionist
you people are so ignorant you don't know the difference between propaganda and journalism. You have no evidence for any of your stupid scandals. Every respected media in the world and law enforcement think you are nuts. For America.

Democrats use propaganda. You're blind to it. Sad. You try to deflect onto something else. Also sad.
The hell they do. Fox and Rush Limbaugh are running Trump at this point and he lies all day. LOL. Our media sucks on TV. Fox is propaganda and none of them have any foreign offices or reporters, they just babble divisively all day. But Fox primetime and around elections is out of control. And the demagogues on radio are nuts.

You mean like every scandal you know about the clintons Obama holder the FBI etcetera etc?. You don't believe women you don't believe women. Say goodbye to your party.

Again with the same pattern. No, democrats engage in propaganda and you refuse to acknowledge it. You can dance, you can dodge, but it doesn't change the reality. You can try to point fingers at me, but it won't change the reality.
Projectionist
you people are so ignorant you don't know the difference between propaganda and journalism. You have no evidence for any of your stupid scandals. Every respected media in the world and law enforcement think you are nuts. For America.

Democrats use propaganda. You're blind to it. Sad. You try to deflect onto something else. Also sad.
The hell they do. Fox and Rush Limbaugh are running Trump at this point and he lies all day. LOL. Our media sucks on TV. Fox is propaganda and none of them have any foreign offices or reporters, they just babble divisively all day. But Fox primetime and around elections is out of control. And the demagogues on radio are nuts.

And you still can't deal with reality and keep deflecting.

She had no proof. But very believable.So now we have 2 conservative perverts on the Supreme Court. But they are not brainwashed idiots like you. No respected Media or law enforcement agrees with anything you're saying. So now you are a conspiracy Nut Job. Scary situation, thank God you people care about freedom and the Constitution. The only saving grace.

The very definition of propaganda. A story that, upon even casual inspection, falls apart, yet the democrats pounded it over and over and over again as absolute truth. His character, despite decades of a stellar performance on the bench, was constantly impugned and attacked. If you cannot see that as propaganda, you are beyond help.
Stellar my ass. Her story was just fine but without proof. Try and remain calm although I understand you are all jammed up and hate-filled from your propaganda machine. I understand the orange clown and too many Republicans are not exactly me too people. In fact quite a few perverts.. that only matters when it's a Democrat though.

Without proof. There you go. Propaganda. Accuse without proof to destroy a person's life and career. Propaganda. Make up accusations based on the flimsiest of stories. Propaganda. You're incapable of seeing it because you deliberately choose not to see it.

Projectionist
Blah blah blah blah

Projectionist

I tell you Republican lies all day. You can't tell me one Democratic lie. And no predictions that were obstructed. That is garbage.

I've given you a prime example. Like everything else inconvenient to you, you ignore it.
The woman who testified against what's his name kavanaugh is not propaganda. Very highly respected in her field etc. Testified at Great cost to herself. Nothing you say is held true by the world's journalists and law enforcement. Your propaganda machine and you are a disgrace. Only a Total ignoramus can manage your Duperie...

Last edited:
Projectionist

I tell you Republican lies all day. You can't tell me one Democratic lie. And no predictions that were obstructed. That is garbage.

I've given you a prime example. Like everything else inconvenient to you, you ignore it.
The woman who testified against what's his name kavanaugh is not propaganda. Very highly respected in her field etc. Testified at Great cost to herself. Nothing you say it's held true by the world's journalists and law enforcement. Your propaganda machine and you are a disgrace. Only a Total ignoramus only can manage your Duperie
Naw she was a liar

The woman who testified against what's his name kavanaugh is not propaganda. Very highly respected in her field etc. Testified at Great cost to herself. Nothing you say it's held true by the world's journalists and law enforcement. Your propaganda machine and you are a disgrace. Only a Total ignoramus only can manage your Duperie
Naw she was a liar
It's a conspiracy!!!

Projectionist

The woman who testified against what's his name kavanaugh is not propaganda. Very highly respected in her field etc. Testified at Great cost to herself. Nothing you say is held true by the world's journalists and law enforcement. Your propaganda machine and you are a disgrace. Only a Total ignoramus can manage your Duperie...

It was propaganda because it was unsubstantiated and unverifiable. The story had more holes in it than a screen door, yet the democrats used it as a political weapon, trying desperately to destroy a man's life, career and reputation solely for politics. That is propaganda.

The fact that you cannot, to this day, complete a part without feeble attempts to insult, destroys any credibility you have on the subject of propaganda.

She had no proof. But very believable.So now we have 2 conservative perverts on the Supreme Court. But they are not brainwashed idiots like you. No respected Media or law enforcement agrees with anything you're saying. So now you are a conspiracy Nut Job. Scary situation, thank God you people care about freedom and the Constitution. The only saving grace.

Stellar my ass. Her story was just fine but without proof. Try and remain calm although I understand you are all jammed up and hate-filled from your propaganda machine. I understand the orange clown and too many Republicans are not exactly me too people. In fact quite a few perverts.. that only matters when it's a Democrat though.

Projectionist

Congratulations, you've moved into second place in the "most dogmatic in the face of reality" poster list.

It was propaganda because it was unsubstantiated and unverifiable. The story had more holes in it than a screen door, yet the democrats used it as a political weapon, trying desperately to destroy a man's life, career and reputation solely for politics. That is propaganda.

The fact that you cannot, to this day, complete a part without feeble attempts to insult, destroys any credibility you have on the subject of propaganda.
And there is your entire one crummy example of democratic propaganda. Which of course was produced by journalists. it is not a wing of the GOP like Fox.

Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’

In other news: William Barr found NOTHING, still feeding bs to America.

And there is your entire one crummy example of democratic propaganda. Which of course was produced by journalists. it is not a wing of the GOP like Fox.
Anything out of leftist is propaganda

Blah blah blah. And yet you can't give any examples that are not garbage.

Lying Trump, so you said you did nothing to force security clearance for Kushner, huh? Who do you think will believe that lie? Must give you credit. You are the boldest, most daring liar I've ever heard of. A pox on all your houses.

Well, this has been a successful session. I feel that we've had a breakthrough.

Naw she was a liar
It's a conspiracy!!!
It’s a coup

Blah blah blah. And yet you can't give any examples that are not garbage.
Sure I did, at least a several hundred over the course of my time here. Go read some thread titles

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Hey you ignorant Dick Brain Zealot....

Did hillary not pay for the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump?

Was the FISA WARRANT not illegally obtained?

Did the Tard lovebirds strzok and page not conspire to sabotage Trump?

Did the obozo banana republic deep state not spy on and undermine Trump?

I could go on and on but I know it’s a waste of time to reason with a TARD....

I am sure if the situation were reversed you would have a problem with it...

You TARDS are all so very full of SHIT...

And do the liberals here show any concern about the illegal actions that the Democrats carried out against Trump during and after the campaign? Nope.

Released documents proving Mueller hid evidence in his final report in order to create a false narrative, a false perception of obstruction when there was none, proves NONE of us have received satisfactory testimony / answers from Mueller.

Time to subpoena his big ass and have him testify / answer questions under oath!

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Hey you ignorant Dick Brain Zealot....

Did hillary not pay for the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump?

Was the FISA WARRANT not illegally obtained?

Did the Tard lovebirds strzok and page not conspire to sabotage Trump?

Did the obozo banana republic deep state not spy on and undermine Trump?

I could go on and on but I know it’s a waste of time to reason with a TARD....

I am sure if the situation were reversed you would have a problem with it...

You TARDS are all so very full of SHIT...
They have no honor

Forum List

Back