AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

Deep State has circled the wagons and is spinning.

“Like many other people who are familiar with intelligence activities, I had a lot of questions about what was going on. I assumed when I went in, I would get answers, and I got no answers that are satisfactory and, in fact, probably have more questions and some of the facts I’ve learned don’t hang together with the official explanations of what happened,” he said.

When asked to clarify, Mr. Barr said, “That’s all I really will say. Things are just not jiving.”

William Barr: I’ve received no ‘satisfactory’ answers regarding Donald Trump campaign ‘spying’
Well what the hell would you expect Trump’s lawyer to say about it?

That’s how it will end, most likely. “I was not satisfied.” Then Trump will go to prison once out of office.
From your mouth to GODS ear

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

Hey you ignorant Dick Brain Zealot....

Did hillary not pay for the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump?

Was the FISA WARRANT not illegally obtained?

Did the Tard lovebirds strzok and page not conspire to sabotage Trump?

Did the obozo banana republic deep state not spy on and undermine Trump?

I could go on and on but I know it’s a waste of time to reason with a TARD....

I am sure if the situation were reversed you would have a problem with it...

You TARDS are all so very full of SHIT...
They have no honor
But Trump your god who cheated on 3 wives , cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,a racist who despises people of color HAS honor?? A swine A pig

As most of us understand, the liberal news outlets will either ignore this investigation or they will lie about it and seek to discredit it.

Released documents proving Mueller hid evidence in his final report in order to create a false narrative, a false perception of obstruction when there was none, proves NONE of us have received satisfactory testimony / answers from Mueller.

Time to subpoena his big ass and have him testify / answer questions under oath!
Right after the moron Trump

Another ridiculous phony scandal... Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs.... Whatever go ahead will take about 10 minutes to see there's nothing there again.

They have no honor
But Trump your god who cheated on 3 wives , cheated 1000's of their rightful pay ,a racist who despises people of color HAS honor?? A swine A pig
All excepted prior to the election!. Having multiple wives is no crime

They have no honor
No crime BUT if you can't gain any insight into this pos's mind you're not trying. His stupidity is an open book

They have no honor
No crime BUT if you can't gain any insight into this pos's mind you're not trying. His stupidity is an open book
Then where were you with slick Willie? You sound like a hypocrite . No honor for you eh fk?

They have no honor
Then where were you with slick Willie? You sound like a hypocrite . No honor for you eh fk?
First off, Clinton makes trump look like a first grader educationally speaking, and I didn't hate Bill like republicans did I even voted for gwb in 2000 My last Republican vote

They have no honor
First off, Clinton makes trump look like a first grader educationally speaking, and I didn't hate Bill like republicans did I even voted for gwb in 2000 My last Republican vote
I rest my case!

I rest my case!
The jury just came back Didn't take long ,,you're guilty

I rest my case!
Thinking you had honor initially

I rest my case!
If there there are 2 things I do have it's honor and intelligence to see right from wrong

I rest my case!
If there there are 2 things I do have it's honor and intelligence to see right from wrong
Nope . To justify one act similar to another you object to is not honor.

I rest my case!
What am I justifying ? Clinton lied but he wasn't an AH president I voted for GWB ,,he was

Released documents proving Mueller hid evidence in his final report in order to create a false narrative, a false perception of obstruction when there was none, proves NONE of us have received satisfactory testimony / answers from Mueller.

Time to subpoena his big ass and have him testify / answer questions under oath!
Right after the moron Trump
Subpoena??? Who has to honor them any more? Look at all that aren't honored ,why should Mueller ?? Maybe try Barr?

My guess is that Barr wants to hear certain things.....he is being told a somewhat different story because what Barr wants to hear didn't happen. So he is not happy.

Oh, well.

Maybe, just maybe they can investigate Benghazi again...

Actually, the DOJ never investigated Benghazi.
Yet it has been investigated right?

Yes, but not by the DOJ. So there really hasn't been an opportunity to indict people and set them up for perjury traps. At least not yet.

Congressional investigations are pretty limited
I know it’s nitpicking, but a perjury trap is when a person cannot be prosecuted for crime A (usually due to statute of limitations) so is called in as a witness for crime B (committed by someone else) and asked, without legitimate reason, about crime A, to get the person to commit perjury. Since perjury is a new crime, the person can be prosecuted for that instead of the original crime.

I rest my case!
What am I justifying ? Clinton lied but he wasn't an AH president I voted for GWB ,,he was
He violated are Oval Office and you’re okay with that sleazy behavior! I rest my case

He violated are Oval Office and you’re okay with that sleazy behavior! I rest my case
Yeah he violated it How many others have How did you feel about Newt bashing Clinton for the same shit he was doing and more recently what do you think of the pos McConnell with now reversing his BS with SC nominations? Politics is not a pretty game BUT sometimes you have to go with a lesser crime Trump tops the list if subpoenas were honered

Yeah he violated it How many others have How did you feel about Newt bashing Clinton for the same shit he was doing and more recently what do you think of the pos McConnell with now reversing his BS with SC nominations? Politics is not a pretty game BUT sometimes you have to go with a lesser crime Trump tops the list if subpoenas were honered
Just be consistent . When did Newt misuse the Oval Office?

Forum List

Back