AG Barr: I’ve Received No Satisfactory Response Behind the Spying on Trump

The usual stupid diversions... The Russians are a real Scandal and so is the Trumpers
meeting with them 180 times and lying about it.

Keep going back to the Russians..... Meuller said activity to influence the Election began under Obama Admin in 2014 and any attempt to respond was met with yet another “stand down.”

Hmmm.

It's a conspiracy!! Right, conspiracy Nut Job?

You are incapable of objective validation. You were the one who said the Russians were the problem. I pointed that out. Your hatred has devoided you of any rational thought so when you can’t retort on any respectable level, you smear and jeer. But, you are entertaining in a clown sort of manner; you remind me of Maxine Waters.

Greedy idiot GOP billionaires And the Russians duh. And Communists and dictators what the hell are you talkin about LOL?

I could have sworn that was Obama in the video. Looks like your obsession is taking over, again.

I don't see any Russian involvement here at all.

There were people PRETENDING to be Russians. The Russian Honey Pot at the Trump Tower meeting was working for the FBI and intelligence agencies. Ditto for the Russian Honey Pot working with British and Australian agents seeking to entrap George Papadopolous. Both of those hoes may have been of Russian ethnicity but they were working for other foreign powers as well as the CIA., trying to "sting" the Trump campaign.

But no actual Russians at all.

There were a few Russians indicted, but NONE, ZERO, actually convicted. Not even the ones who surprisingly showed up for trial. And that's in spite of the fact that President Putin offered Mr. Mueller an invitation to send his men to Moscow to talk with the accused.

And all the investigative work to indict the few Russians was done by Republicans in the house/senate a year before. Mueller really did nothing regarding investigating Russia, because he knew all roads would lead back to Obama/Clinton.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:
Brainwashed functional moron conspiracy nut jobs LOL aaarrrggghhh!

Take a nap. You're less coherent than usual.
Any actual argument? Any charges against any Democrats at all? You people are absolutely out of your minds. Breaking!!!: the rich do notpay enough in taxes and the country is going to hell because of it. Only brainwashing you people makes it possible.

I'm just working with what you give me. You want an actual argument, try giving one without your obligatory propaganda nonsense.

Maybe, just maybe they can investigate Benghazi again...

Actually, the DOJ never investigated Benghazi.
Yet it has been investigated right?

Yes, but not by the DOJ. So there really hasn't been an opportunity to indict people and set them up for perjury traps. At least not yet.

Congressional investigations are pretty limited

There is no such thing as a "perjury trap". There is a requirement that you tell the truth when questioned by the FBI. If you tell the truth, how can they "trap" you?

If your story varies in any way from what someone else said, they charge you with perjury. Period.

It doesn't matter if the other individual is Michael "The Admitted Liar" Fucking Cohen.

They will still charge you. and put you through the hassle and expense of a trial

Keep going back to the Russians..... Meuller said activity to influence the Election began under Obama Admin in 2014 and any attempt to respond was met with yet another “stand down.”

Hmmm.

You are incapable of objective validation. You were the one who said the Russians were the problem. I pointed that out. Your hatred has devoided you of any rational thought so when you can’t retort on any respectable level, you smear and jeer. But, you are entertaining in a clown sort of manner; you remind me of Maxine Waters.

Greedy idiot GOP billionaires And the Russians duh. And Communists and dictators what the hell are you talkin about LOL?

I could have sworn that was Obama in the video. Looks like your obsession is taking over, again.

You mean when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election? Is that some kind of secret? How brainwashed are you? Oh, it's a conspiracy -now what was Obama trying to do? I love your imaginary planet... The evidence for your dozens of phony scandals is garbage. From absolute bought off scumbags on the radio, websites and fox. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

Maybe, just maybe they can investigate Benghazi again...

Actually, the DOJ never investigated Benghazi.
Yet it has been investigated right?

Yes, but not by the DOJ. So there really hasn't been an opportunity to indict people and set them up for perjury traps. At least not yet.

Congressional investigations are pretty limited

There is no such thing as a "perjury trap". There is a requirement that you tell the truth when questioned by the FBI. If you tell the truth, how can they "trap" you?

If your story varies in any way from what someone else said, they charge you with perjury. Period.

It doesn't matter if the other individual is Michael "The Admitted Liar" Fucking Cohen.

They will still charge you. and put you through the hassle and expense of a trial
Like when? absolute brainwashed idiocy.

And all the investigative work to indict the few Russians was done by Republicans in the house/senate a year before. Mueller really did nothing regarding investigating Russia, because he knew all roads would lead back to Obama/Clinton.
:clap2::clap2::clap2:

Any actual argument? Any charges against any Democrats at all? You people are absolutely out of your minds. Breaking!!!: the rich do notpay enough in taxes and the country is going to hell because of it. Only brainwashing you people makes it possible.

I'm just working with what you give me. You want an actual argument, try giving one without your obligatory propaganda nonsense.
The rich do not pay enough in all taxes. We have a flat tax system now. Which screws everybody else and the country. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

that is the most important story in the United States besides your garbage propaganda, dumbass. You people think 47% don't pay any taxes. Like you probably. Absolute Total brainwash with misinformation. Misinformation like Hillary the murderer and criminal. No evidence nothing. No journalists or law enforcement gives a s*** what you say anymore. Try arguing some of that dumbass.all you have is ridiculous conspiracy theories and garbage misinformation.

You mean when he told Medvedev he would have more flexibility after the election? Is that some kind of secret? How brainwashed are you? Oh, it's a conspiracy -now what was Obama trying to do? I love your imaginary planet... The evidence for your dozens of phony scandals is garbage. From absolute bought off scumbags on the radio, websites and fox. NO EVIDENCE AT ALL.

You're not helping your case very much.

The rich do not pay enough in all taxes. We have a flat tax system now. Which screws everybody else and the country. Google the only tax graph you need to know.

that is the most important story in the United States besides your garbage propaganda, dumbass. You people think 47% don't pay any taxes. Like you probably. Absolute Total brainwash with misinformation. Misinformation like Hillary the murderer and criminal. No evidence nothing. No journalists or law enforcement gives a s*** what you say anymore. Try arguing some of that dumbass.all you have is ridiculous conspiracy theories and garbage misinformation.

Been hitting the sauce a little early tonight?

you can't argue any of my points and propaganda is the most important thing going on in American politics. GOP garbage propaganda. Which you cannot defend. And you don't care great great citizen LOL

you can't argue any of my points and propaganda is the most important thing going on in American politics. GOP garbage propaganda. Which you cannot defend. And you don't care great great citizen LOL

Your pretense that there is no democrat propaganda totally destroys your credibility on the issue, so I do not take you seriously. Like I said, if you want a real argument, try making your point without your knee jerk propaganda and juvenile insults. Oh, and not sounding like you're drunk helps too.

Barr will cuff them and lead them out
Libbies get to see their dream scenario after all .

And you cannot argue the two most important things going on in politics in the United States. That is pathetic.

Your pretense that there is no democrat propaganda totally destroys your credibility on the issue, so I do not take you seriously. Like I said, if you want a real argument, try making your point without your knee jerk propaganda and juvenile insults. Oh, and not sounding like you're drunk helps too.
I'm trying to argue the two most important things going on politically and you guys are trolls. Ignorant brainwashed functional morons. My insults are also political while yours are just stupid.

And you cannot argue the two most important things going on in politics in the United States. That is pathetic.

You're getting close, but still can't overcome the knee jerk. Keep trying, you're close.

So give me an example of a democratic b******* propaganda lie. Been waiting ten years now. And not a prediction that was blocked like don't lose your doctor etc.

You're getting close, but still can't overcome the knee jerk. Keep trying, you're close.
every time you actually try and comment on political issues, it's more garbage propaganda you parrot.

So give me an example of a democratic b******* propaganda lie. Been waiting ten years now. And not a prediction that was blocked like don't lose your doctor etc.

I already did, Kavanaugh.

every time you actually try and comment on political issues, it's more garbage propaganda you parrot.

I don't know if you realize this, but every time you post like that, you're confirming what I've been saying.

I don't know if you realize this, but every time you post like that, you're confirming what I've been saying.
And you cannot discuss politics. Like most GOP voters on here just trolling, nothing to add.

I already did, Kavanaugh.
What about him!?

Forum List

Back