Again Nancy Pelosi has no right to launch an impeachment investigation, only the house can do that

Which means there must be a vote.

Source Ken Star Fox news.

Prove me and Ken wrong kiddies
You're wrong. She needs a vote to start an impeachment, not an investigation.

Trumpbots dont know their ass from Alabama ....
Deplorable trumpbot to you

bite me

The House Judiciary Committee is now engaged in a full-blown investigation and legal fight with the goal of deciding whether to recommend articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump by the end of the year, according to Democratic officials involved in the effort …

As additional House Democrats continue to call for the House Judiciary Committee to launch an impeachment inquiry — which more than half the caucus now supports — Democratic sources say the issue is essentially moot since what the panel is doing is basically that: investigating whether Trump should be impeached.
Dude wake up they have been doing that for 3 years nothing has changed except that Trumps whistleblower plan is a success

You keep dreaming kid because Trump could be president for 8 to 12 more years

bite me

The House Judiciary Committee is now engaged in a full-blown investigation and legal fight with the goal of deciding whether to recommend articles of impeachment against President Donald Trump by the end of the year, according to Democratic officials involved in the effort …

As additional House Democrats continue to call for the House Judiciary Committee to launch an impeachment inquiry — which more than half the caucus now supports — Democratic sources say the issue is essentially moot since what the panel is doing is basically that: investigating whether Trump should be impeached.
Its going to be fun watching you idiots defend that in front of the SCOTUS... You do not have the consent of the house to even begin the process...

bite me

Dude wake up they have been doing that for 3 years nothing has changed except that Trumps whistleblower plan is a success

over 50% of the House requested the HJC to launch an impeachment inquiry has been going on fro 3 years ????????????

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw

bite me

Its going to be fun watching you idiots defend that in front of the SCOTUS... You do not have the consent of the house to even begin the process...

In past presidential impeachments, the House has formally voted to authorize the Judiciary Committee to initiate impeachment proceedings. But this step has been skipped on occasion in the impeachment of judges, and it’s entirely the product of custom and internal House rules (themselves interpreted and controlled by the House majority at a given time).

now you're dismissed -

bite me

over 50% of the House requested the HJC to launch an impeachment inquiry has been going on fro 3 years ????????????

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw
You dont have consent of the full house. You do not have authority to spend money on this... You folks are idiots..

bite me

In past presidential impeachments, the House has formally voted to authorize the Judiciary Committee to initiate impeachment proceedings. But this step has been skipped on occasion in the impeachment of judges, and it’s entirely the product of custom and internal House rules (themselves interpreted and controlled by the House majority at a given time).

now you're dismissed -
It can not be skipped.. It is a constitutional requirement!

Dismissed you moron..

the House has formally voted
And there it is.. You admit it has been followed before but now you dont want too because it gives Trump and republicans the same powers to subpoena and call witnesses under oath.. And you cant have that..

Why are you denying Trump and Republicans the right to a defense?

bite me

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw
You dont have consent of the full house. You do not have authority to spend money on this... You folks are idiots..

consent of a full house -

dumber than a f'n ROCK PILE.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

bite me

now you're dismissed -
It can not be skipped.. It is a constitutional requirement!

Dismissed you moron..
Bullshit. How an impeachment Begins is not mentioned in the Constitution you fukkin dolts.

bite me

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw
3 years the dopes have done nothing but scream impeachment. Just like you, face it trump trolled Schiff, the whistleblower is on trumps team

bite me

now you're dismissed -
Then the gop can subpoena biden.....

Great

She said she did, but she never did it as a formal inquiry requires a vote

Play on, if there is a vote the gop calls Biden

Wheeeeeeeeeee

Do it

Above is what passes for Trump ass kissers' "intelligentsia".....Trump DOES love the poorly educated....His base.
Your the one who is poorly educated. The Founding fathers made sure that the power of impeachment rests solely in the House Of Representatives... And without the house voting no one has any authority to begin an inquiry... You people are now totally fucked..
You realize that we are talking about the House right?

How they begin that impeachment is up to them
Nope impeachment must follow the law
What law? Quote it. Make sure it mentions impeachment Inquiry dumfuk

Trumpbots dont know their ass from Alabama.

but I repeat myself .........

She said she did, but she never did it as a formal inquiry requires a vote

Play on, if there is a vote the gop calls Biden

Wheeeeeeeeeee

Do it

Above is what passes for Trump ass kissers' "intelligentsia".....Trump DOES love the poorly educated....His base.
Your the one who is poorly educated. The Founding fathers made sure that the power of impeachment rests solely in the House Of Representatives... And without the house voting no one has any authority to begin an inquiry... You people are now totally fucked..
You realize that we are talking about the House right?

How they begin that impeachment is up to them
Nope impeachment must follow the law
What law? Quote it. Make sure it mentions impeachment Inquiry dumfuk
Actually kid the house must not follow any certain law, they must follow all laws and I can not quote all laws here.

Play on, Schiff was trolled by trumps whistleblower sting

bite me

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw

pull your head out of your ass retard...

bite me

how f'n dumb are you?

you're dismissed btw

pull your head out of your ass retard...
Yo do you really want to see that head?

Let it stay in the ass

No citation.

An impeachment process against Richard Nixon began in the United States House of Representatives on October 30, 1973, following the "Saturday Night Massacre" episode of the Watergate scandal. The House Judiciary Committee set up an impeachment inquiry staff and began investigations into possible impeachable offenses by Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. The process was formally initiated on February 6, 1974, when the House of Representatives passed a resolution, H.Res. 803, giving the Judiciary Committee authority to investigate whether sufficient grounds existed to impeach

No citation.

An impeachment process against Richard Nixon began in the United States House of Representatives on October 30, 1973, following the "Saturday Night Massacre" episode of the Watergate scandal. The House Judiciary Committee set up an impeachment inquiry staff and began investigations into possible impeachable offenses by Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. The process was formally initiated on February 6, 1974, when the House of Representatives passed a resolution, H.Res. 803, giving the Judiciary Committee authority to investigate whether sufficient grounds existed to impeach
I gather that you provided the date of the vote and as such agree with me. So thanks for that

No citation.

I gather that you provided the date of the vote and as such agree with me. So thanks for that
The House investigation started on October 30, 1973- by the House Judiciary Committee.
The House voted on February 6, 1974 to give the Judiciary committee to investigate impeachment.
So yes- the House has the right to handle impeachment proceedings as it sees fit- and right now it is where the House was in November of 1973.

Forum List

Back