Again Nancy Pelosi has no right to launch an impeachment investigation, only the house can do that

peLousy is a joke!

a stupid joke....

go bake cookies for your grand children woman!!!!!!!!!!

get out of public life, for Heaven's sake

ZMdfMYn.jpg

She is so old, her grandchildren are grandparents by now!

Take a vote lol .. democrats can’t even admit to voting for the shit they talk about lol

Insane

Something tells me that the reason Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a legitimate vote, is that she's afraid of the Democrats losing control over the House after the next Congressional election.

I would imagine that some of those who voted for impeachment would lose the support of their constituents.
Nope, if they vote the gop gets subpoena power and Adam Schiff will testify as will hunter biden
That's why they don't want a vote.

Pelosi is going rouge. She needs to step down.
That's true. I think Shifty is in the same boat too. His eyes are even starting to bug out like Nancy's. They both act like everything they are doing is in a panic. They remind me of the stressed out crackheads you see on the street at 5 AM

Take a vote lol .. democrats can’t even admit to voting for the shit they talk about lol

Insane

Something tells me that the reason Pelosi wouldn't put it up for a legitimate vote, is that she's afraid of the Democrats losing control over the House after the next Congressional election.

I would imagine that some of those who voted for impeachment would lose the support of their constituents.
Nope, if they vote the gop gets subpoena power and Adam Schiff will testify as will hunter biden
That's why they don't want a vote.
Yupper

The Constitution does not prescribe how the House impeaches

Actually it does. It says...

The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

It does not say the majority party of the house has the power and it certainly doesn't say that the speaker has the power.

The United States Constitution provides that the House of Representatives "shall have the sole Power of Impeachment" (Article I, section 2)

It does not say the majority party of the house has the power and it certainly doesn't say that the speaker has the power.
It also doesn't say that an impeachment INQUIRY has to be begun in any certain way dumbass

It also doesn't say that an impeachment INQUIRY has to be begun in any certain way dumbass
It says the house not nancy.

Which means there must be a vote.

Source Ken Star Fox news.

Prove me and Ken wrong kiddies
You're wrong. She needs a vote to start an impeachment, not an investigation.
You are wrong, the house does not belong to Pelosi it belongs to all the people. Furthermore it is the constitution that says the house must rule not the speaker.

However Trumps numbers are going up anyway so keep up
Lol, desperation looks good on you.

And in what world are tRump's numbers going up?

Which means there must be a vote.

Source Ken Star Fox news.

Prove me and Ken wrong kiddies
You're wrong. She needs a vote to start an impeachment, not an investigation.
You are wrong, the house does not belong to Pelosi it belongs to all the people. Furthermore it is the constitution that says the house must rule not the speaker.

However Trumps numbers are going up anyway so keep up
Lol, desperation looks good on you.

And in what world are tRump's numbers going up?
Is trump impeached....no
Did Nancy hold a vote to impeach...no
Is trump impeachable...yes as long as 2000 dems do not mind prison for using an unauthorized server for official state dept business

Where is the legal precedent prohibiting the Speaker from starting a pre-impeachment inquiry?

Where is the legal precedent prohibiting the Speaker from starting a pre-impeachment inquiry?
She can do what she wants on her own time. As Schiff did and then lied that he did not know of the whistleblower. However the house must follow the law and rules on taxpayer time

There is no pre inquiry, that is all part of the inquiry that Nancy will never vote on

Forum List

Back