Again Nancy Pelosi has no right to launch an impeachment investigation, only the house can do that

Which means there must be a vote.

Source Ken Star Fox news.

Prove me and Ken wrong kiddies

No citation.

An impeachment process against Richard Nixon began in the United States House of Representatives on October 30, 1973, following the "Saturday Night Massacre" episode of the Watergate scandal. The House Judiciary Committee set up an impeachment inquiry staff and began investigations into possible impeachable offenses by Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. The process was formally initiated on February 6, 1974, when the House of Representatives passed a resolution, H.Res. 803, giving the Judiciary Committee authority to investigate whether sufficient grounds existed to impeach
I gather that you provided the date of the vote and as such agree with me. So thanks for that
The House investigation started on October 30, 1973- by the House Judiciary Committee.
The House voted on February 6, 1974 to give the Judiciary committee to investigate impeachment.
So yes- the House has the right to handle impeachment proceedings as it sees fit- and right now it is where the House was in November of 1973.
Nope. This investigation and various scams started the day Trump was elected

Please try again

No citation.

An impeachment process against Richard Nixon began in the United States House of Representatives on October 30, 1973, following the "Saturday Night Massacre" episode of the Watergate scandal. The House Judiciary Committee set up an impeachment inquiry staff and began investigations into possible impeachable offenses by Richard Nixon, the 37th President of the United States. The process was formally initiated on February 6, 1974, when the House of Representatives passed a resolution, H.Res. 803, giving the Judiciary Committee authority to investigate whether sufficient grounds existed to impeach
I gather that you provided the date of the vote and as such agree with me. So thanks for that
The House investigation started on October 30, 1973- by the House Judiciary Committee.
The House voted on February 6, 1974 to give the Judiciary committee to investigate impeachment.
So yes- the House has the right to handle impeachment proceedings as it sees fit- and right now it is where the House was in November of 1973.

Please try again
Great spin- not sure why you want to derail your own thread.
You asked a question- provided no citation.
I showed that the House did exactly the same thing in the impeachment process of another corrupt Republican President.
Trumpkins can't handle the truth.

No citation.

Please try again
I showed that the House did exactly the same thing in the impeachment process of another corrupt Republican President.
Again kid, I do not have to prove squat

Really

PS. This is not Watergate this is trump trolled schiffgate

No citation.

Please try again

Really

Lol well you have certainly proved that you can't prove anything.

This is not Watergate, this is Trump asking foreign governments to dig up dirt on his political rivals.
Won't be called Ukrainegate- because now Trump is asking a commie government to dig up dirt on his political rival.

Must make you proud.

Please try again

Really

This is not Watergate, this is Trump asking foreign governments to dig up dirt on his political rivals.
Won't be called Ukrainegate- because now Trump is asking a commie government to dig up dirt on his political rival.

Must make you proud.
Again all I need to prove is that I can still pull 600lbs or more

You may watch

Please try again

Really

Must make you proud.

You may watch

I am not interested in whatever bizarre things you do at home.

Meanwhile, the Impeachment investigation proceeds.

Please try again

Really

Must make you proud.

You may watch

I am not interested in whatever bizarre things you do at home.

Meanwhile, the Impeachment investigation proceeds.
It's called weightlifting, it must seem bizarre to a snowflake like you

Forum List

Back