Against all odds....Dad granted full custody of four-year-old son after boy's mom tried to raise him as a girl

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia

A CA father said he’s been granted full custody of his 4-year-old son following a protracted legal battle with the boy’s mother — who allegedly forced the child to wear dresses and glitter because she wanted to raise him as non-binary.

Harrison Tinsley told “The Daily Signal Podcast” that he prevailed in the years-long court battle to win full physical custody of Sawyer, which the dad likened to “watching a miracle.”

Tinsley alleged that Sawyer’s mother — who he said identifies as a lesbian and non-binary herself — tried to push her gender ideology onto the child from the time he was a baby.

Great news for the father and son. I'm shocked that was the outcome in San Francisco.

I'm sure that CPS worker that did the investigation and recommended that the kid be put with his father is out looking for a new job now.

He should buy lottery tickets everyday with that kind of luck.

Now, GTFO of CA and move to a red state.

Last edited:

A CA father said he’s been granted full custody of his 4-year-old son following a protracted legal battle with the boy’s mother — who allegedly forced the child to wear dresses and glitter because she wanted to raise him as non-binary.

Harrison Tinsley told “The Daily Signal Podcast” that he prevailed in the years-long court battle to win full physical custody of Sawyer, which the dad likened to “watching a miracle.”

Tinsley alleged that Sawyer’s mother — who he said identifies as a lesbian and non-binary herself — tried to push her gender ideology onto the child from the time he was a baby.

Great news for the father and son. I'm shocked that was the outcome in San Francisco.

I'm sure that CPS worker that did the investigation and recommended that the kid be put with his father is out looking for a new job now.

He should buy lottery tickets everyday with that kind of luck.

Now, GTFO of CA and move to a red state.
This is hilarious.

The hype over this story. It is happening how many times in how many places?

You actually stay up at night worrying this type of thing will become prevalent and challenge the traditional values and ways? LOL

Forum List

Back