ahmaud arbery seekers want leniency

there wanting out i guess.
They went overboard on trying to get a POS out of their neighborhood.

These type of problems never manifested themselves back in the day in my hood. Because if there was a POS like that around, the neighborhood committee took and dragged his ass out to the woods in the middle of the night and disposed of him. My neighborhood was pretty good. Rapists ended up feeding sharks. IF the law failed. They wouldn't just do it if you were just an average asshole, you had to be a noosum to society. But if you were, kiss your ass goodbye! You fucked up. That's when I realized the law really doesn't work to protect all the things it claims to. The old boys from the neighborhood regulated violence and rapery. You hurt a girl and the law failed? Justice did not!

This is a fact: There's the law, and then there's justice, and they are not the same thing.

Last edited:

These type of problems never manifested themselves back in the day in my hood. Because if there was a POS like that was around, the neighborhood committee took and dragged his ass out to the woods in the middle of the night and disposed of him. My neighborhood was pretty good. Rapists ended up feeding sharks. IF the law failed.
murdering isnt right either.

there wanting out i guess.
I have no sympathy for those convicted in the death of Ahmaud Arbery, but I do believe that Chauvin was falsely convicted of the death of George Floyd.
Chauvin and his fellow LEO's have been railroaded and Chauvin especially has suffered double jeopardy by facing Federal charges.

These type of problems never manifested themselves back in the day in my hood. Because if there was a POS like that around, the neighborhood committee took and dragged his ass out to the woods in the middle of the night and disposed of him. My neighborhood was pretty good. Rapists ended up feeding sharks. IF the law failed. They wouldn't just do it if you were just an average asshole, you had to be a noosum to society. But if you were, kiss your ass goodbye! You fucked up. That's when I realized the law really doesn't work to protect all the things it claims to. The old boys from the neighborhood regulated violence and rapery. You hurt a girl and the law failed? Justice did not!

This is a fact: There's the law, and then there's justice, and they are not the same thing.
So you want to bring back lynchings? That's what MAGA is all about.

Cool story bro...I am sure yall all gathered and took pictures next to the body after you murdered them....

_00.rac008 (5).png

Question.....why do you need a "neighborhood" to do that?? Are you afraid to handle it by yourself? If you see a "black guy" who looks shady in your "neighborhood" -- just take him out on your own....make your elders proud

Cool story bro...I am sure yall all gathered and took pictures next to the body after you murdered them....

View attachment 677666

Question.....why do you need a "neighborhood" to do that?? Are you afraid to handle it by yourself? If you see a "black guy" who looks shady in your "neighborhood" -- just take him out on your own....make your elders proud
The elders did it quite well. Pretty sure the head of them was black, you fucking tard. Racism wasn't a thing in my neighborhood. IMO, they didn't make any bad decisions and functioned as the servers of justice better than the law.

I say God bless them for doing what they did. The law sucks ass and leaves victims unvindicated and criminals unpunished.

Last edited:
The elders did it quite well. Pretty sure the head of them was black, you fucking tard. Racism wasn't a thing in my neighborhood. IMO, they didn't make any bad decisions and functioned as the servers of justice better than the law.

I say God bless them for doing what they did. The law sucks ass and leaves victims unvindicated and criminals unpunished.
I'm sure you have lots of fun memories growing up in that neighborhood.
1659552579742.png

I'm sure you have lots of fun memories growing up in that neighborhood.
View attachment 677672
Uhh.. those are all black people. Never seen anything like that in my life. I saw white klan people when I was around 7 on a Halloween once. I got the fuck away from them.
There were really no black people in that neighborhood.

Then I moved to where that "committee" helped justice in the neighborhood later that was made up of many races of people. I say good on 'em! I say the good they did outweighs any kind of bad, and I hope God looks favorably upon them. They definitely have the appreciation of people in the neighborhood. Any who realize what went down.

Some motherfuckers need put down and the law don't do shit until they hurt people. Even then, betting on the law for justice is not a good gamble.

Justice and the law are 2 separate entities, and the sooner one realizes that, the better off they are.

Last edited:

View attachment 677666

Black people deserve to be murdered.

:laughing0301:

Can you get any more crybaby?

Black people deserve to be murdered.

:laughing0301:

Can you get any more crybaby?

So when militant blacks surround you and say "Whites deserve to be murdered"......
Remember that the sword you lived by is the sword you are about to die by.

That's just fucked in the head to even say that. So many very good and great black people.
If society had not changed, whites like you would be lynching blacks, Hispanics and anyone else you "felt" deserved to be dead.

But you can't see why people like IM2 resent people like you.
fuuuuuuuuk

Last edited:
Chauvin and his fellow LEO's have been railroaded.......

I dunno.
After more than 9 minutes kneeling on Floyd's neck & throat one would think....tho I ain't a cop....but one would think one of the 4 uniforms there would have suggested...."Hey, let's just cuff the guy."

Maybe at the 1-minute mark? 2-minute? 3-minute? 4-minute?

9-1/2 minutes seems to me...an admitted non cop.....a tad excessive.
Well, at any rate it was a tad excessive for Floyd to stay alive.
Or so it seems.

I dunno.
After more than 9 minutes kneeling on Floyd's neck & throat one would think....tho I ain't a cop....but one would think one of the 4 uniforms there would have suggested...."Hey, let's just cuff the guy."

Maybe at the 1-minute mark? 2-minute? 3-minute? 4-minute?

9-1/2 minutes seems to me...an admitted non cop.....a tad excessive.
Well, at any rate it was a tad excessive for Floyd to stay alive.
Or so it seems.

I see both sides.
Still...I think Chauvin went too far. The guy said he couldn't breathe. He was handcuffed and on the ground.
4 officers were right there. Police brutality is a real thing. But I also think DA's and judges have gone too far in being soft on hardened thugs.

If they hadn't kept bouncing him out of jail maybe the entire incident could have been avoided.

Forum List

Back