Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial. The social media posts and other transcripts show what true slime buckets these three are. They are already sentenced to life in prison. Should they get the death sentence.
Their rants sounded like rants from disgusting racists on this message board.
If these three scum buckets are not already on this web site they should be.
I wonder if any of the racist posters on this site may get life in prison, someday.

1645055609448.png

Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial. The social media posts and other transcripts show what true slime buckets these three are. They are already sentenced to life in prison. Should they get the death sentence.
I wonder if any of the racist posters on this site may get life in prison, someday.

View attachment 602352

Not my circus, not my monkey.

If it had been three black guys who killed some white guy, there would have never been a federal trial. And it wouldn't have amounted to any more than a single page thread on here.

Last edited:
Not my circus, not my monkey.

If it had been three black guys who killed some white guy, there would have never been a federal trial. And it wouldn't have amounted to any more than a single page thread on here.
JGalt does not get it. He is a racist. He will never get it. He is the same as the three who received life in prison.

How many whites were lynched in the 20th century.

JGalt does not get it. He is a racist. He will never get it. He is the same as the three who received life in prison.

How many whites were lynched in the 20th century.

Apparently you don't get it. Hundreds of whites were lynched in the 20th century by racist Democrats, primarily those who were opposed to slavery and Republicans. Look it up, Bubba.

View attachment 602352

Thought crimes trial, is what this really is. It was only a matter of time before there was an official thought police.

Amazon has done pretty well without you. Do you not like WaPo because they do not like racists.
Happy reading:
No beef with WaPo other than it being too big not to fail by being bought out by billionaires such as Bezos or Murdoch. My core conviction is that things should exist within limits of reason. Not too small or big. Not too poor or rich. We should tolerate no billionaires, no Walmarts, no Amazons. We should help people start tons more (real) small businesses to better fill local needs as locally as possible. Cheaper does not equal better. No idea why you brought up racism.

Last edited:

View attachment 602352

What happened to the First Amendment and the right to free speech? No matter how offensive the rants may be, Free speech is still a God Given right.

Apparently you don't get it. Hundreds of whites were lynched in the 20th century by racist Democrats, primarily those who were opposed to slavery and Republicans. Look it up, Bubba.
Over 4000 black lynchings.
Hundreds compared to thousands. Ten times more whites than blacks in US. Go figure.
Even a dumbass racist like JGalt may figure something is going on. No he is a scumbag, dumbass racist. He will never get it.

Over 4000 black lynchings.
Hundreds compared to thousands. Ten times more whites than blacks in US. Go figure.
Even a dumbass racist like JGalt may figure something is going on. No he is a scumbag, dumbass racist. He will never get it.
Where did you get that number?

What happened to the First Amendment and the right to free speech? No matter how offensive the rants may be, Free speech is still a God Given right.
Hate speech that results in action is not protected by the 1st amendment.
It can be hard to separate those who are big mouthed speakers but are weak, scared, wooses who never act from those who act.
I am guessing you are weak, scared, woos who never acts but how do we know for sure.

That shit's out the window. This whole freedom craze has to be put down and put down for good...lol
Bill, have your mother read you the legal definition of freedom of speech with court cases explaining further.(below) There are big words and concepts an idiot like you will not understand. Give it your best.

Forum List

Back