Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

What was the last white guy that was chased down and murdered by 3 black guys, because they thought he had broke the Law.
This animal was a criminal who stole and attack others who tried to stop him previously. He was not some innocent guy walking down the street, but a habitual criminal with no LEGAL income source still able to get his nails done (not a joke) which requires money---he had no job--he was on probation, trespassed, casing the joint, and was snagged and knew it---so instead of stopping, instead of going to the cops, he attacked the guys trying to stop him--trying to grab their guns. They had no choice but to shoot him.

More like how many innocent white Americans were gunned down, stabbed or beaten to death by apes from the hood? Black youths in certain urban jungles tend to target white folk on the regular for muggings, killings and assaults in all forms. No side of the coin is shiny. It is what it is.
Unfortunately, blacks kill many more blacks than they kill whites. You are a dumbass for not knowing.
Your language in your post states exactly who you are. How do you live with yourself. Do you take pleasure by the fact the vast majority of people look at you a a scum bag just like those who killed Ahmaud Arbery.

Unfortunately, blacks kill many more blacks than they kill whites. You are a dumbass for not knowing.
Your language in your post states exactly who you are. How do you live with yourself. Do you take pleasure by the fact the vast majority of people look at you a a scum bag just like those who killed Ahmaud Arbery.

Whenever, wherever you'd like to be triggered (again) just let me know. I'm happy to oblige.

What happened to the First Amendment and the right to free speech? No matter how offensive the rants may be, Free speech is still a God Given right.
They spoke freely. Congress made no law to inhibit their speech.

This animal was a criminal who stole and attack others who tried to stop him previously.
Now come back from that racist fantasy land, because that isn't nothing but some bullshit to try and justify these 3 cowards killing a young black man.
He was not some innocent guy walking down the street, but a habitual criminal with no LEGAL income source still able to get his nails done (not a joke) which requires money---he had no job--he was on probation, trespassed, casing the joint, and was snagged and knew it---so instead of stopping, instead of going to the cops, he attacked the guys trying to stop him--trying to grab their guns. They had no choice but to shoot him.
I guess you just make up the racist lies as you go, again tell me what LAW he had broken that justified these 3 racist, rednecks murdering him. I don't want your racist opinion, but the actual facts.

Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial. The social media posts and other transcripts show what true slime buckets these three are. They are already sentenced to life in prison. Should they get the death sentence.
Their rants sounded like rants from disgusting racists on this message board.
If these three scum buckets are not already on this web site they should be.
I wonder if any of the racist posters on this site may get life in prison, someday.

View attachment 602352

3 fine specimens of the aryan race. The young one looks like the result of an experiment. They all have time to polish their banjo skilla now.

Whenever, wherever you'd like to be triggered (again) just let me know. I'm happy to oblige.
You are who you are constantly. My feelings about you and your kind are constant. There is no need to be triggered. Just because your mouth is shut does not change who and what you are.

And that crime has already been prosecuted. This trial is prosecuting thought crimes.
Simple minded, one variable minds, like yours, cannot comprehend the two variable criminal laws that in involve actions, one variable, murder and, second variable, motive. Some murder trials have a third variable, intention. That is how laws are written.
Simple minded dumbasses like you will never comprehend anything complex. The world is complex. You will never understand it.

Simple minded, one variable minds, like yours, cannot comprehend the two variable criminal laws that in involve actions, one variable, murder and, second variable, motive. Some murder trials have a third variable, intention. That is how laws are written.
Simple minded dumbasses like you will never comprehend anything complex. The world is complex. You will never understand it.
Motive isn't a crime. No one has ever been convicted of motive. Motive is evidence used to try and prove a person committed a crime. No one has been convicted of motive before now, that is.

Establishing a thought police isn't that complex. It certainly isn't that hard to spot.

No pay wall source:
BRUNSWICK, Ga. — The three white men convicted of killing Ahmaud Arbery had histories of making racist comments or using slurs in text messages that stunned their friends and colleagues, a federal prosecutor told jurors Monday as the trio stood trial on hate crime charges in the 25-year-old Black man’s death.
From 1st link:
The nearly all-white jury convicted Travis McMichael of malice murder, felony murder, aggravated assault, false imprisonment and criminal attempt to commit a felony.

His father, Gregory McMichael, and their neighbor William "Roddie" Bryan were acquitted of the top charge. All now face up to life in prison.
2nd:
Gregory McMichael and son Travis McMichael had reached a deal with federal prosecutors that their 2020 slaying of Arbery, who is Black, was a racially motivated attack.

The white defendants, convicted in state court in November and sentenced to life behind bars, were going to admit their guilt in U.S. District Court in exchange for spending the first 30 years of their imprisonment in a federal penitentiary.
Here's an idea -- Don't do the "thought crime" if you can't do the State Pen time.

Forum List

Back