Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

You don't have to.

The McMichael's and Bryan though? They don't have a choice in that matter. With this news coming out, they're gonna be real popular bitches in their cell block.
I think Bootney is a candidate to spend time in prison, at some point. He should practice bending over so he will be ready for what he will get in prison.

Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial. The social media posts and other transcripts show what true slime buckets these three are. They are already sentenced to life in prison. Should they get the death sentence.
Their rants sounded like rants from disgusting racists on this message board.
If these three scum buckets are not already on this web site they should be.
I wonder if any of the racist posters on this site may get life in prison, someday.

View attachment 602352

None of the quotes in your link is a crime

Forgive us if we don't bend over and take a huge black liberty-killing dick right up our dry assholes solely because........
Go read that fucking shit again........
You are a stupid motherfucker. ......until you get your fucking shit straight.........or shut your fucking idiot mouth.
-------------------------------------------
First, as a caveat to the comments above: For those who will need context to the pulled quotes I list above, well, I would point you to posts #72, and #73. Their whole enchilada is there.

OK, with that said, I would submit that there is a legitimate question on the usefulness of such postings and/or such a poster in advancing the public perception of the GOP, of Conservatives, and Trump supporters.

I mean, on the face of it, that poster who has a history of advocating for all three seems a questionable spokesperson.
Perhaps, some may think --- a problematic representative for their interests.

Now, I'm not saying he is unworthy of being listened to, nor am I saying he is a short soft incel with anger issues. I am not saying that at all.

Rather, it's that the demeanor exhibited, fairly regularly,......presents an identity that perhaps other Trump Supporters, Republicans, and Conservatives would find discomfitting.

I think.
---------------------------------------------------------------------

"The above post proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bootney Lee Farnsworth is ________________."

Well, I certainly have no desire to appropriate poster Mudd's comment; however, I would ask that my avatar could simply hitch another wagon to the momentum.

For example, we would fill in that space with:

"is just another McMichael wannabe."

Read the previous posts. This has been litigated. People with simple minds will not be able to comprehend
From the WAPO link:
One of the three White men convicted in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder did not want his daughter dating a Black man and called him the n-word in a text message, according to the FBI.

That is not a crime

From the WAPO link:
One of the three White men convicted in Ahmaud Arbery’s murder did not want his daughter dating a Black man and called him the n-word in a text message, according to the FBI.

That is not a crime
Well gee, I will forward your post to the exactly zero people who say otherwise. Thanks!

Not my circus, not my monkey.

If it had been three black guys who killed some white guy, there would have never been a federal trial. And it wouldn't have amounted to any more than a single page thread on here.
How would you know since that didn't happen?

Or agree that the three are racist murderers.
Saying something that clear and obvious isn't allowed. The conditioning is to deflect, deny, distort and attack.

30+ years of talk radio, and then the internet, have created that. They just can't bring themselves to do it.

From the WAPO link:

That is not a crime
According to these twat burgers, it is.

This is how far we have fallen.

For the record, I think that dude is an asshole, but that should not be illegal either.

From the WAPO link:

That is not a crime
It is if you murder the young man. They are presenting this to show mindset of the reason why they murdered Ahmaud Arbery.

Forum List

Back