Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial

Motive isn't a crime. No one has ever been convicted of motive. Motive is evidence used to try and prove a person committed a crime. No one has been convicted of motive before now, that is.

Establishing a thought police isn't that complex. It certainly isn't that hard to spot.
I love it. Bill is proving better than I ever could how simple minded he is (stupid). He can only comprehend motive as a single variable in a criminal case. He cannot comprehend criminal cases based on two variables, action and motive.
Bill will never understand our complex world with his very simple mind.
Donald Trump loves to con simple minded, stupid people like Bill. Intelligent people know when they are being conned.

Thats intent, not motive.
Oh my, every post you further prove your stupidity.
What does having an intent mean?
If you have an intent, you have a motive or purpose. ... Intention implies a general desire or plan to accomplish something, while intent is a little stronger, indicating a firm resolve to get it done. Intent can be used as a noun or adjective.

So?

They committed murder. They are in jail for murder.
It shows what horribly disgusting people the killers of Ahmad Arbery were. It shows they show personal traits that indicate they could kill someone who was black.

If anyone says "so" to this information, they are the same as the killers of Ahmaud Arbery. They are capable of murdering someone because of race.​

Oh my, every post you further prove your stupidity.
What does having an intent mean?
If you have an intent, you have a motive or purpose. ... Intention implies a general desire or plan to accomplish something, while intent is a little stronger, indicating a firm resolve to get it done. Intent can be used as a noun or adjective.
Intent and motive aren't the same thing...lol

You cannot be this stupid. What is the difference between murder and manslaughter, MOTIVE you dumbass.
you don't know the fucking difference between "motive" and intent. You're a dumb fuck.

Let's just go ahead and say that you don't know what the cocksucking fuck you're talking about.

Name the crime other than "hate" crimes where motive is an element.

I'll wait for your dumb ass to fumble around and come back in defeat.

you don't know the fucking difference between "motive" and intent. You're a dumb fuck.

Let's just go ahead and say that you don't know what the cocksucking fuck you're talking about.

Name the crime other than "hate" crimes where motive is an element.

I'll wait for your dumb ass to fumble around and come back in defeat.
Let me help you. You and Bill need help, a lot of help.

Motive​

An idea, belief, or emotion that impels a person to act in accordance with that state of mind.
Motive is usually used in connection with CRIMINAL LAW to explain why a person acted or refused to act in a certain way—for example, to support the prosecution's assertion that the accused committed the crime. If a person accused of murder was the beneficiary of a life insurance policy on the deceased, the prosecution might argue that greed was the motive for the killing.

Read more: Motive - Defendant, Crime, Prosecution, and Criminal - JRank Articles Motive

US Message Board
Where the stupid voices shout.
I cannot argue that. But as a very smart person, I am trying to shout back to turn the disgusting dumbasses into intelligent wonderful people.
I am one of the smartest men in the world. If only these dumbasses realized it.

In fairness, they're reacting to this story just as one might have assumed they would.

You'd think the smarter thing to do would be to just not say anything. :laugh:
Forgive us if we don't bend over and take a huge black liberty-killing dick right up our dry assholes solely because white leftists like you hate yourselves so much you are willing to destroy any notion of independent thought just to punish those handful of racists.

Let me help you. You and Bill need help, a lot of help.

Motive​

An idea, belief, or emotion that impels a person to act in accordance with that state of mind.
Motive is usually used in connection with CRIMINAL LAW to explain why a person acted or refused to act in a certain way—for example, to support the prosecution's assertion that the accused committed the crime. If a person accused of murder was the beneficiary of a life insurance policy on the deceased, the prosecution might argue that greed was the motive for the killing.

Read more: Motive - Defendant, Crime, Prosecution, and Criminal - JRank Articles Motive
Oh my God.

I am dealing with a fucking moron.

Go read that fucking shit again and tell me which crime contains the element of motive.

You are a stupid motherfucker. I'm not talking to you about this anymore until you get your fucking shit straight.

Post the crime where motive is an element or shut your fucking idiot mouth.

Dealing with goddamn amateurs.

Forgive us if we don't bend over and take a huge black liberty-killing dick right up our dry assholes solely because white leftists like you hate yourselves so much you are willing to destroy any notion of independent thought just to punish those handful of racists.
The above post proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bootney Lee Farnsworth is as big of a dumbass as you will ever be exposed to. He is also a racist who is so full of hate he should be considered a danger to physically hurt a black person just because of their race.

Ahmaud Arbery’s killers racist rants exposed in Federal trial. The social media posts and other transcripts show what true slime buckets these three are. They are already sentenced to life in prison. Should they get the death sentence.
Their rants sounded like rants from disgusting racists on this message board.
If these three scum buckets are not already on this web site they should be.
I wonder if any of the racist posters on this site may get life in prison, someday.

View attachment 602352

Well this isn't going to turn out well for them in prison.

This is my sympathetic face --> 🥱

Forgive us if we don't bend over and take a huge black liberty-killing dick right up our dry assholes...

You don't have to.

The McMichael's and Bryan though? They don't have a choice in that matter. With this news coming out, they're gonna be real popular bitches in their cell block.

You don't have to.

The McMichael's and Bryan though? They don't have a choice in that matter. With this news coming out, they're gonna be real popular bitches in their cell block.
Right.

Soon, it will be a crime to have bad thoughts about dear leader.

The above post proves, beyond a shadow of a doubt, Bootney Lee Farnsworth is as big of a dumbass as you will ever be exposed to. He is also a racist who is so full of hate he should be considered a danger to physically hurt a black person just because of their race.
You may add functionally illiterate to the list:
And still no one has not posted a single crime with an element of motive. Nothing specific.
The crime of attempt is a conspicuous illustration, Every attempt is an act done with intent to commit a particular act. The existence of this ulterior intent or motive is of the essence of the attempt.
[...]
Burglary is another example. It consists in breaking and entering a dwelling house at night with intent to commit a felony therein. The intent to commit a felony, which is an essential element of the crime, is the motive for the breaking and entering, and burglary is therefore "an exception to the ordinary rule of criminal liability, whereby motive is regarded as immaterial."

Forum List

Back