ahmaund arbery trial getting closer

you missed the part where they had several chances to shoot and kill him,, I am sure its just an oversight on your part,,

dont you have an abortion of a black baby to celebrate??
Nothing to miss there. Incompetence doesn’t change the end result. They ended up shooting and killing him. And they even filmed it. WTF were those bozos thinking? Where you whooping and cheering while they hunted down the “black thug”, strange fruit?

Hmmm…three white men … armed…in a confederate flag festooned truck , following an unarmed black man jogging. Boy…I’d sure stop for them.

Don’t you have a lynching to go to, strange fruit?
Only in your fanciful mind.....being white is not a crime....at least not yet.

millions of people display the confederate flag as a honor to those who fought and died for the Real America aka the land of the free.

They did not know if the suspect was armed or not....thus just as a precautionary note they took their weapons with them.

Ahmaud had no obligation to talk to them nor did he have any right to attack Travis.

Well they tried stopping him with their trucks. Only when that failed them did they resort to a shotgun.
so they werent hunting him down to kill him but trying to stop him,,

thansk for the clarification,, now tell coyote and the others that claimed it was a hunt,,

Nothing to miss there. Incompetence doesn’t change the end result. They ended up shooting and killing him. And they even filmed it. WTF were those bozos thinking? Where you whooping and cheering while they hunted down the “black thug”, strange fruit?
wow,, you sure spun your way out of that one,,

you need to check with faun, he clarified they werent hunting him down to kill him,,

Well they tried stopping him with their trucks. Only when that failed them did they resort to a shotgun.
Absolutely false.....the shotgun did not go off until Ahmaud attacked Travis....there is some speculation that Ahmaud caused the discharge of the weapon by pulling on the barrel trying to wrest it away from Travis.

Again....plainly visible on the video.

How long do you think it took for them to catch up to arbury? It took them maybe a couple of minutes....they caught up to him....did not get out of the truck, did not display their weapons.....merely rolled down the window and told ahmaud they needed to talk to him....ahmaud ignored them and kept jogging.

Whereupon the McMichaels drove to a point at least a hundred yards down the road in front of ahmaud....parked their truck and travis got out of the truck with his shotgun and stood to the left side and in front of the truck....

Gregory McMichaels got into the back of the pick-up ...I forget the reason for that...I do recall the reason for that was discussed but i forget...it might have been because he was having trouble reaching the police on his cellphone but anyhow he got in touch with them and was talking to them when ahmaud jogged up to the truck and attacked Travis.
Let’s see….you are jogging down the street in some inner city neighborhood and you see a truck with some rough looking black dudes following you. Then they pull in front of you and stop. When guy gets out, with a gun and they say they “want to talk to you”….right.

millions of people display the confederate flag as a honor to those who fought and died for the Real America aka the land of the free.

They did not know if the suspect was armed or not....thus just as a precautionary note they took their weapons with them.

Ahmaud had no obligation to talk to them nor did he have any right to attack Travis.
Of course he had a right to attack Travis. Someone chases you for over 4 minutes and then pulls a gun on you, you have a right to defend yourself.

Absolutely false.....the shotgun did not go off until Ahmaud attacked Travis....there is some speculation that Ahmaud caused the discharge of the weapon by pulling on the barrel trying to wrest it away from Travis.

Again....plainly visible on the video.
Dumbfuck racist... what did I post that led your deformed brain to think I said the shotgun went off before Arbery attacked Travis??

:cuckoo:

Let’s see….you are jogging down the street in some inner city neighborhood and you see a truck with some rough looking black dudes following you. Then they pull in front of you and stop. When guy gets out, with a gun and they say they “want to talk to you”….right.
why are you lying about what happened??

oh thats right,, you dont know,,

so they werent hunting him down to kill him but trying to stop him,,

thansk for the clarification,, now tell coyote and the others that claimed it was a hunt,,
Well, the truth is that they were not even trying to stop him....if they had wanted to do that then they would have done it when they first caught up with him.

After that their objective was to keep the suspect under observation and in sight till the police arrived.

They had not motive to kill the suspect....stupid for anyone to even suggest that.

Being black is not a crime. Unless you’re a black man jogging in white neighborhood.

They trapped and killed an unarmed black man who was doing nothing wrong. And you support it, strange fruit. Not much more to be said.
trapped by him being free to run in any directing except where they were??

my god youre a fucking idiot,,

Well, the truth is that they were not even trying to stop him....if they had wanted to do that then they would have done it when they first caught up with him.

After that their objective was to keep the suspect under observation and in sight till the police arrived.

They had not motive to kill the suspect....stupid for anyone to even suggest that.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck racist... so they were yelling at him to stop because they didn't try to get him to stop?? :cuckoo:

So…why exactly did they need to get OUT of the car, armed with a shotgun, when they were only “keeping the suspect under observation and in sight”?

They murdered him.

There is video that proves otherwise.
The video you're referring to is from a different day and shows someone who could be Arbery but it's hardly conclusive. On the day Arbery was killed all they witnessed was him jogging down the street. As I said, educate yourself moron.

trapped by him being free to run in any directing except where they were??

my god youre a fucking idiot,,
Free to run where?

Back to the car that hit him? Forward to the guy with the shotgun? To the side onto private property which started the chase to begin with?

So Persuader, I dare you to answer this, without some dramatic SPIN.
This is not apples to oranges, this is an identical situation (only l.store versus neighborhood).

Myself and 2 other friends find you alone in the back corner of a large store, after we suspect you are attempting to steal from the store, with ONLY us 4 in the remote area.

We chase you around with our shopping carts and block all your attempted escapes.
We flash our perfectly legal firearms, but make no threats. Unless flashing our weapons at you is considered a threat. But no verbal threats. You retreat and seek new paths repeatedly, we cut you off again, and we flash our weapons again.

After many minutes of this, you decide that this will continue until you get caught/captured, or you can try something else.

At that point you decide to cross in front of my shopping cart and you go for my perfectly legal gun. WHY? Yes, good question. Why did you attack me?

I then shoot you to defend myself.

What you say Persuader

Forum List

Back