Al Franken takes dummy Ted Cruz to School

Can't believe anyone in their right mind would vote for this clown!
I doubt this fool could explain anything to anyone.

Al-Franken-Bunny.jpg

I love that picture. Al Franken is a comedic genius. Al Franken went to Harvard, so there's two things NeoClowns hate....funny and smart.

Al Franken struggles to explain net neutrality to Ted Cruz: You are ‘completely wrong’

Explaining a moderately complicated policy to an extremist... a struggle.

But Franken told CNN’s Candy Crowley that Cruz had the concept of net neutrality “completely wrong.”

“CNN’s website, [and] a blogger in Duluth, Minnesota travels at the same speed… The New York Times, their website travels the same speed,” Franken pointed out. “That’s the way that it’s been from the beginning. And we want to keep it that way.”

“He has it completely wrong, he just doesn’t understand what this issue is,” the Minnesota Democrat said of Cruz. “We’ve had net neutrality the entire history of the Internet.”

Franken observed that “Obamacare was government program that fixed something, that changed things. This is about reclassifying something so it stays the same. This would keep things exactly the same as they’ve been.”

Watch the video below from CNN’s State of the Union, broadcast Nov. 16, 2014.
A right wing ideologue misunderstood an issue? Knock me over with a feather.

As if Al Franken making up whatever Cruz was trying to say means anything.

Anything tha Obola tries to "fix" usually ain't broken, and all he's doing is creating yet another issue he feels can be exploited.

Obama wants the change. Net-neutrality is simply a name they pulled out their asses. The internet is working yet Obama wants to screw it up like he screwed up healthcare. His angle is to change it's classification and then pile thousands of new regulations onto it creating more bureaucracy which ends up creating more expensive internet services, which end up being passed into all of us. I have news for you folks, these frauds want more money. Everything they do is about stealing from consumers.

And you stupid liberals like the idea.

What a bunch of friggen idiots.
Well yeah, it'd be the first time ever if corporations - AT&T and SBC in this case - screwed things up and the government had to intervene.

Like so many of them, politicians, they get bought and paid for by corporate america.
Thank you citizen's united once again.

kV8Pji1.png

Last edited:
Just like the large banking industry.

Al Franken struggles to explain net neutrality to Ted Cruz: You are ‘completely wrong’

But Franken told CNN’s Candy Crowley that Cruz had the concept of net neutrality “completely wrong.”

“CNN’s website, [and] a blogger in Duluth, Minnesota travels at the same speed… The New York Times, their website travels the same speed,” Franken pointed out. “That’s the way that it’s been from the beginning. And we want to keep it that way.”

“He has it completely wrong, he just doesn’t understand what this issue is,” the Minnesota Democrat said of Cruz. “We’ve had net neutrality the entire history of the Internet.”

Franken observed that “Obamacare was government program that fixed something, that changed things. This is about reclassifying something so it stays the same. This would keep things exactly the same as they’ve been.”

Anything tha Obola tries to "fix" usually ain't broken, and all he's doing is creating yet another issue he feels can be exploited.

Obama wants the change. Net-neutrality is simply a name they pulled out their asses. The internet is working yet Obama wants to screw it up like he screwed up healthcare. His angle is to change it's classification and then pile thousands of new regulations onto it creating more bureaucracy which ends up creating more expensive internet services, which end up being passed into all of us. I have news for you folks, these frauds want more money. Everything they do is about stealing from consumers.

Well yeah, it'd be the first time ever if corporations - AT&T and SBC in this case - screwed things up and the government had to intervene.

Like so many of them, politicians, they get bought and paid for by corporate america.
Thank you citizen's united once again.

kV8Pji1.png

That's worth repeating.

Keith French, "Ted, I am as conservative as the come... I want government out of just about everything... and I hate to say it, really hate to say it, but Obama is right on this one. I do not want my access and internet speed controlled by my ISP. It will be. The internet has been an open forum with little to no restrictions, that will change and not for the better. Bottom line, do not go against freedom of the net just because Obama is for it. Even an old blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while."

Just like the large banking industry.

Exactly.

ROFLMNAO!

D E L U S I O N: PERSONIIED!

Considering the screw ups running the Whitehouse that is really ironic.

That's Franken's quote, he admits there's no problem, so why do we need government to violate our rights to correct a non-problem???

Because cable companies want two speeds, a fast lane, and a slow lane. Right now the internet is a level playing field, which means start-up companies can supplant companies by having the superior product. That's how Facebook supplanted Myspace.

Greater capitalism through Marxism. Yeah, that's a great plan.

That's Franken's quote, he admits there's no problem, so why do we need government to violate our rights to correct a non-problem???

Because cable companies want two speeds, a fast lane, and a slow lane. Right now the internet is a level playing field, which means start-up companies can supplant companies by having the superior product. That's how Facebook supplanted Myspace.

OMG, you're dumber than a box of rocks.

Yeah, and the new cast of characters for that well oiled machine called Congress. Is that why you guys elected 'em? To guarantee that the quality of representation is just like none at all.

I hear you. kaz, seriously, you don't think government is there to make life fair? To prevent companies from giving customers who pay more higher service? seriously, kaz, waddup?

BTW, I can tell you as an actual owner of an actual start up that government does nothing but fuck me. I'm not looking for help, I'd appreciate they just stop the fucking.

I hear you. kaz, seriously, you don't think government is there to make life fair? To prevent companies from giving customers who pay more higher service? seriously, kaz, waddup?

BTW, I can tell you as an actual owner of an actual start up that government does nothing but fuck me. I'm not looking for help, I'd appreciate they just stop the fucking.

Don't blame Obama because you don't know how to run a business.

Yeah, and the new cast of characters for that well oiled machine called Congress. Is that why you guys elected 'em? To guarantee that the quality of representation is just like none at all.

:dance:

Forum List

Back