Al Gore said fixing issues with American democracy is necessary to properly address climate change.

Old question. Look it up. I know the answers. We used to all have wood and coal heat. Did you mind you went to oil, gas etc. or would you like to go back.

Your side wants to go back to windmills.

I prefer large scale, reliable energy.

That leaves out intermittent wind and solar.

Especially if you twats keep trying to outlaw residential nat gas and internal combustion engines.

Your side wants to go back to windmills.

I prefer large scale, reliable energy.

That leaves out intermittent wind and solar.

Especially if you twats keep trying to outlaw residential nat gas and internal combustion engines.
You afraid the sun will go out and the wind will stop ?

Let's pretend all your institutions are right.
There is no pretending.
Are they against reliable nuclear for our future electricity needs? Why?
We still do nuclear for areas with few natural resources. When battery storage is optimize, good by nukes.
are they depending on stupid twats like you to whine about nuclear emissions? DURR
Nope, like Trump said, we can just use the radiation and stick it up conservatives ass to kill covid virus. They’re dumb enough to buy it.

There is no pretending.

We still do nuclear for areas with few natural resources. When battery storage is optimize, good by nukes.

Nope, like Trump said, we can just use the radiation and stick it up conservatives ass to kill covid virus. They’re dumb enough to buy it.

We still do nuclear for areas with few natural resources.

Why does that have anything to do with building reliable nuclear?

When battery storage is optimize, good by nukes.

Why? It's large scale and reliable. How long is your fantasy battery storage going to power Chicago during a dark, cold, snowy February?

Still keeping your nuclear emission info secret? Has it killed as many as CO2? More?

The senate represents the minority Govt.

thats not your question idiot.
You think that researchers are paid to give the government the wrong answers. So, which ones are ? Republican or Democrat. The researchers are all funded from the treasury which is in the president’s cabinet.

Consensus isn’t science ? You idiot. That is one the core concepts that allows science To be used.
It's the right answer for those who are dispensing the cash, douchebag. Government employees work for the4 government, not whoever happens to be in office, but the Democrat agenda supports their agenda.

Wrong, science does not rely on consensus. It relies on facts and logic. Consensus is a political act, not a scientific process.

The sun is unreliable. Wtf are you talking about. Do you know how long it’s expected to keep “working”…..are you for real ?

Do you know how long it’s expected to keep “working”

Here in Chicago, until 8:15 tonight.

I hope your oxygen machine isn't solar powered, although you do seem to be a waste of oxygen.

Ha ha, you can’t be serious. You actually think that’s a problem . You were home schooled, right.

Ha ha, you can’t be serious. You actually think that’s a problem .

Yes, I think relying on power that isn't available at night is a problem.

You dropped out of a public school, right?

Do you know how long it’s expected to keep “working”

Here in Chicago, until 8:15 tonight.

I hope your oxygen machine isn't solar powered, although you do seem to be a waste of oxygen.
Tell me you’re trying to be funny……and making a joke.

You dropped out of a public school, right?
Me ? We’ve had solar panels on homes for decades and more solar farms coming on line continuously. And you really don’t know how homes are powered at night ? Really ? Tell me you are joking.

Forum List

Back